The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because I try the kind and friendly way. :nom:

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Banned because I not only try, but don't succeed too. hBED8115F

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

Banned because I just realize I'm almost at the 10k brohoofs. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

Banned because I will never make it, I'm afraid. 

• Brohoof 1

Banned because I will never make it, I'm afraid. 

• Brohoof 1

Banned because I have no idea what spooped means. 

Just now, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not knowing that spooped is spooked o3o

Banned for animation mixed with real apples. 

• Brohoof 1

Banned for feeling the need to make me. :pout:

• Brohoof 1

Banned because there aren't any. :nom:

Just now, Concerned Bystander said:

Banned for thinking more slimes are necessary.

Unbanned because... Welcome. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not becoming a slime. :3

banned because as if..

discorbo.jpg.194d9f2495256f99cac6251ff214083f.jpg.dddf591e356d462ecf37bfb513b9d0bf.jpg

@Kitty_Cat banned for not being the gobo slime. 

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪