The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because... I hear you like hugs.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Banned by the smurfs.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because so are ponies.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because so? He wont come here again.

Banned because last time he got completely beaten. 

We smurfed him good.

Banned because he doesn't want to kill us like that, you know.

Banned because good.

Banned because yes. We has magic.

Banned because you'd be surprised.

Now, I must be leaving this smurfy thread.

Banned because... *Back hugs.*

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver