The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Unbanned cuz i don't know what went wrong! LOL

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Banned cuz i rather not watch a video right now. if i lost my cool over a trigger word, i'd need medication OFFISHALLY, and i'm weening myself off that junk now...

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Unbanned cuz i was looking at pictures of sonic boom XD Are you a sonic the hedgehog fan too? :)

EDIT: I was asking zach, but you could tell me too :P

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

PinkuRiku is Unbanned because Yes but I barley played Sonic Games, The last Sonic Game I played was Sonic Lost World and I'm got stuck at Frozen Factory Zone 3.

Next poster is Banned for being a Ninja.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Rarity SIG 17 Standard Size.png

Thanks Kyoshi for the Signature

Unbanned cuz yay! Its nice to meet a fellow sonic fan :D

AND BANNED FOR KEEPING ME FROM UNBANNING ZACH loool

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for being a marshmallow

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Banned cuz i was thinking of using marshmallow in my new username if i ever change my name here but then i relise my rarity plushie might be offended by it lol

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz i still like the name 'pinkuriku' cuz its nostalgic and nostalgia can be a lot of fun :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz i have happy memories of this forum :) its different from other forums i've been on in that sense lol

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz i'm happy to be a member of this forum. I really am :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".