Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie bag

Tenshinohana

Yeah so I made a Pinkie Pie bag a while ago (I kinda broke it, I have to fix it) and I'm planning on designing different kinds of pony bags. There are only a few problems...

a) I can't find material that's tough enough, even tho I use the sticky fabric that thoughens it up

B) They're so shabby Im ashamed of selling them forward

But I have to say, that I like my idea. You have the two colors of the ponies (mane color and their body) and then you have their cutie mark... People, who don't watch the show, won't see that you're a brony - but other bronies definetely will!

• Brohoof 2

Cute idea,

but it does look like fairly low quality and the fabric is too thin to be able to carry anything.

I don't know anything about making clothes and such, but why not look at other bags and see what kind of fabric they use ~

I've done that already, but the problem is that I can't find the right fabric at all in stores. I'd use stronger fabric (If there'd be a decent fabric store here in the middle of nowhere...)

a) I can't find material that's tough enough, even tho I use the sticky fabric that thoughens it up

I immediately thought "stupid fabric!" but yeah, the fleece thing should work