searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

also sparkle's been face down in the water for two days now

Eh, she'll be alright, that's irl time not the roleplay time. In fact, I think it's only been a few seconds...

• Brohoof 1

"Deaf? I'm not surprised with that bloody racket!"- Prince Philip, to a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band
zpbpf.png

(edited)

No... I'm going to wait for the others for a final decision. We'll probably accept you, it's just that a ghost is not really a normal OC, so we want to make sure that it'll be all good. XD

i'll like to make it clear its not a ghost....this pony is born from a arteficial life force provided by sparkle.....its living and breathing... but sparkle and him are connected in a strong way...... if sparkle's life force is gone so is wandering soul's.......basically it is a pony and is alive but as it doesn't have a full life force... it doesn't  have most of the features a normal pony would.....making look lifeless and like a ghost.....but it is living and breathing......

Edited by Adorable Dragon
  • Brohoof 1

i'll like to make it clear its not a ghost....this pony is born from a arteficial life force provided by sparkle.....its living and breathing... but sparkle and him are connected in a strong way...... if sparkle's life force is gone so is wandering soul's.......basically it is a pony and is alive but as it doesn't have a full life force... it doesn't  have most of the features a normal pony would.....making look lifeless and like a ghost.....but it is living and breathing......

Well... that... but... can we call it a ghost for short..? XD

• Brohoof 1

I'mma let one of the other guys in the conversation post next. Probs pony-CPR will do it, though.

@, @@Bill_theBrohny,

So, should we all separate again? White with Sparkle and Red Fang, and Red Fang can help Sparkle? Or should Blitz follow Red Fang? I'm willing to do either.

Or, Blitz can finally go search for her sister... XD

(edited)

@@Little Red,@,

i like the frist one because a few reasons helping sparkle is what i what red fang to do and blitz finding his sister would be cool

also i'm going to do what your doing and wait for responds 

@@Little Red,@,

i like the frist one because a few reasons helping sparkle is what i what red fang to do and blitz finding his sister would be cool

also i'm going to do what your doing and wait for responds and red and blitz would KILL each other in a slightly cool

showdow

Edited by Bill_theBrohny