Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

R.I.P. Christopher Lee

Banul

It was getting to the point where I almost thought Christopher Lee was god damn immortal, but he has passed away at the age of 93.

He was most known for his role as Saruman in The Lord of the Rings, as well as Count Dooku from the Star Wars prequels. I knew him as probably the most badass elder there ever was, singing for metal albums in his 80's, having the best voice on the planet, and generally being a cool dude. I can only hope that I am as active and inspired as he was up until his final days.

christopherlee.jpg  

R.I.P

• Brohoof 11

The world has lost a legend, in both acting and character. I've grown up with so many of his movies, this was really hard to take. From Sauruman and Dooku, to Dracula and everything else. This was very sad to wake up to. Rest in peace, Sir Christoper Lee, rest in peace. :(

• Brohoof 1

It was getting to the point where I almost thought Christopher Lee was god damn immortal, but he has passed away at the age of 93.

He was most known for his role as Saruman in The Lord of the Rings, as well as Count Dooku from the Star Wars prequels. I knew him as probably the most badass elder there ever was, singing for metal albums in his 80's, having the best voice on the planet, and generally being a cool dude. I can only hope that I am as active and inspired as he was up until his final days.

sig-3837995.christopherlee.jpg  

R.I.P

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK

I am so god damn upset right now  :(, Lee was a freaking legend. Dammit! I'm going to go curl up and cry now. 

He was most known for his role as Saruman in The Lord of the Rings, as well as Count Dooku from the Star Wars prequels.

This is only recently. Don't forget his performances in Dracula and The Wickerman, the latter which was considered by Christopher Lee himself to be his best performance. He really was an inspiration to me when I was delving into acting, both on stage and later as an amateur VA. Having first seen him as Scaramanga in The Man with the Golden Gun, he will always have a special place in my heart as a bond villain. RIP, and goodnight, sweet prince.

• Brohoof 3

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Christopher Lee.

• Brohoof 3

I was really sad the day he passed away.

He was one of my favorite actors.

There will never be another like him, ever.

My mom and I watch Lord of the Rings during dinner that day, at my request.

To me, he will forever be Saruman.

I was so amazed at how many people loved him. I couldn't go on any social media app or site without seeing him.

It touched my heart to know that I wasn't the only one who was sad and loved him.

R.I.P. Christopher Lee

• Brohoof 1