Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

MagicSorcerer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I lost interest the show, but then I got back into it! I also have a friend and she likes it too! So.. I like it and I like it in my own way~

Well, I'm 14. And I'm canadian (eh), but I'm not best at describing stuff like this, but, I accept all opinions and I am optimistic. I try my best to get along with others. I also worry that this will be too short. (Sorry if it is!)  :( But.. I don't want to be judged for losing interest in the show and getting back in it.

• Brohoof 9

Hey, welcome to the forums. :) I hope you enjoy your time here. I think you'll find that everybody here is willing to talk about anything and are just a lot of fun to be around.

P.S. Canada is awesome. ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hi MagicSorcerer, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

And it's fine if you lost interest in the show for some time; that can be pretty common actually, for someone to stop watching and suddenly become interested again (the same happened with me for Doctor Who x3), and we won't judge you for how you feel and felt about it. ^.^

578978__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_smile_cute_

• Brohoof 3

Hiya MagicSorcerer, and welcome to the forums!  :) 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :pinkie: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :ooh: 

*Hugs*  :lol: 

happy_hearth__s_warming_eve_by_metax_z-d

• Brohoof 2