Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Guys and Gals

S.F.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Just randomly browsing around the internet/other MLP related sites

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I think I first saw it on know your meme (don't judge XD) - saw the clip of Pinkie losing her mind from Party of One and genuinely laughed out loud. A few days later, it popped back into my head and I decided to give an episode or two a shot...and here we are!

So, about me? I got into the show a few weeks after 'The Best Night Ever' aired, naturally at a really helpful time to find a distraction or two (exam time at university, I had a choice of revision or watch colourful ponies - the ponies won out on many occasions lol). 

Despite this, during season 4 I fell out of touch with the whole MLP thing, there were many things going on in my life which pushed it out of the way (not bad things mind you, just time consuming things - such as moving out and starting a new job). Still, I have a few brony friends IRL, and one of them mentioned S5 was due to begin, I decided to watch the season opening and have since been drawn back in :) . 

As for me, I'm a relatively easy going guy, I like to think that I am friendly and have a wide range of interests. I used to be on Bronysquare back in the day, but in the time I've been away it seems to have slowed downa fair bit. Having made some pretty good friends on there, I thought I might as well get back into interacting with the community again and try somewhere new.

Thanks for reading, I hope it wasn't too boring :derp: and I look forward to joining in with all of you in the future  :D

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy pony forums of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have FAbulous time here with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) In this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) YAYY 

Also Rarity is my favorite too =))=)=)=) YAY

post-28950-0-02363800-1433866961_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 5

@,

What's up, bro? How's life treating you today? 

@@ooBrony, It's always good to find someone else with a fabulous taste in character! 

@@Royce,  Hey dude, life is treating me well thanks - just chilling out setting up my profile on here etc. How's it all with you?

@, Haha, is that a bit of a Rarity around here (I apologise for the bad joke in there :derp: ) 

• Brohoof 6

@Royce,  Hey dude, life is treating me well thanks - just chilling out setting up my profile on here etc. How's it all with you?

Haha, cool. I'm just listening to the Spawn album, relaxing a bit.  

Haha, cool. I'm just listening to the Spawn album, relaxing a bit.  

Good stuff, I'm currently listening to Massive Attack - not so much relaxing as it is trippy XD

• Brohoof 5

Good stuff, I'm currently listening to Massive Attack - not so much relaxing as it is trippy XD

Bruuuh, Massive Attack is the shit. Which song are you listening to? :wacko:  

hello there S.F. welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends as well. if you want to chat just send me a message and if you want to be friends just add me. so good luck. :)

• Brohoof 5

Bruuuh, Massive Attack is the shit. Which song are you listening to? :wacko:  

Teardrop - am going through their Mezzanine album  B)

hello there S.F. welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends as well. if you want to chat just send me a message and if you want to be friends just add me. so good luck. :)

Thanks dude, it's much appreciated!

• Brohoof 5

Teardrop - am going through their Mezzanine album 

Nice, very nice. xD

I like Angel and Black Milk myself. :P  

Nice, very nice. xD

I like Angel and Black Milk myself. :P  

I remembered when I first heard Angel, I'd been told that the album had deep bass, but I wasn't prepared for that!

• Brohoof 5

I remembered when I first heard Angel, I'd been told that the album had deep bass, but I wasn't prepared for that!

You seen the music video? Obama running for president.

lol

You seen the music video? Obama running for president.

lol

Do you know what, the fact that they might have a music video for it has never crossed my mind  :o  - to youtube I go!

• Brohoof 4

Do you know what, the fact that they might have a music video for it has never crossed my mind    - to youtube I go!

Go for it. The music video is sick.  :sneer:  

Just watched it - the phrase 'Yup, that looks like something made by Massive Attack' sprung to mind  :lol:  - but yeah, a damn good video!

• Brohoof 4

Just watched it - the phrase 'Yup, that looks like something made by Massive Attack' sprung to mind  :lol:  - but yeah, a damn good video!

You two should PM each other  :toldya:

• Brohoof 5

You two should PM each other  :toldya:

:toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:  :toldya:

what is luv bby dont hurt me