Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are There Any Good Plushie Purses/Backpacks In Existence?

Roketsune

(edited)

Hello, everypony! I have a field dual-purpose aesthetical problem that I have been unable to resolve by myself. I have been attempting to locate MLP plush backpacks or purses which will both serve my utilitarian needs and aesthetical preferences, and thus signal my affiliation to other bronies. I have run into failure every time. I can't seem to find a prospect here, or on Etsy, or Google, and other places. I thought I had found a suitable purse, but I was mistaken.

I have been searching for something in the shape of the ponies, has a pleasing and adorable face, an actual, full mane and tail, medium-size, and either a backpack or a shoulder purse. Unfortunately, every single example I have come across did not meet one or more of those requirements. Some were basically a head and legs attached to a large central pouch rather than a pony, some had a creepy or repelling face and eyes, many had little hair or used large pieces of cloth or felt in lieu of hair, and some were too small. There are very few plush bags (though there were many non-plushie bags and non-bag plushies), and every single one was unsuitable.

I thought I found a solution at last and ordered this from Ebay. I opened the package tonight. It's so small, that at best, it would be ATTACHED to one of my bags rather than be worn as one. It's otherwise suitable (though the mane and tail were corded and the hair's therefore not as straight as the image depicts), but the strap and bag are much, much smaller than I had expected.  Khols-Rainbow-Dash-Plushie-Bag.jpg

I don't have any options now besides asking you all if anyone knows of bags similar to the above which I cannot find with various forum and internet searches, preferably Twilight Sparkle. I would also entertain the option of hiring an artisan to create something like this if any of you are or know of such a person, though the fair price for such a thing might or might not be excessive for me.

Edited by Roketsune