Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Griffin OC

Apollo

This is Riza. She is my main OC and she is a griffin.

Posted Image

There is a little sketch on the next page that is kinda visible through the page, its Riza again, but she somehow was transformed into a pony. If enough people want to see it then I will post it.

Edited by Gilda the Griffin
  • Brohoof 4

Nice work! Hm...Riza looks so sad. :(

Nah, just a bit concerned. She is an expert with herbal medicine and hates to see others get hurt.

Nah, just a bit concerned. She is an expert with herbal medicine and hates to see others get hurt.

Ah, okay. Gotcha.

And you said she somehow transformed into a pony? Could you post that? I'd like to see what she would look like.

Ah, okay. Gotcha.

And you said she somehow transformed into a pony? Could you post that? I'd like to see what she would look like.

Okay, once I get control of my computer back Ill get it up. (On my ipod right now.)

Yeah she does look a bit sad... :P Either way, i haven't seen many griffin characters, so this is really cool! Nice job~

Thanks!

If you guys want to find the RP that I used her in, find the Discord's Legion RP. I used her exclusively in that one.

Very nice! Really like her hair! Has a bit of a punk feel to it. :)

Thanks! I designed her in the RPs she is in as having feathers hanging in her face. In RPs that have her in continuity, later on in her life she wears a headband that keeps her feathers out of her face. Not only is she an expert in herbal medicine, she is also a genius metalsmith.

Awesome, I haven't seen many gilda OC's so its good to see some! also that pony version is awesome!

Thanks! Im a big fan of the griffins, so I make a lot of griffin OCs. Riza is the only one I have drawn so far though, griffins are more difficult than ponies.