Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A week in Equestria

Not Yellow Diamond

I have seen quite a few topics dealing with "going to Equestria", "would you even if you can't get back," and every sort of alteration of the question you can think of. 

So, I present you with a new question.

Say you were granted to go to Equestria for one week; assuming, it is indeed a real place. What would you do in Equestria? Share your thoughts

• Brohoof 1

If given the choice to remain in this world or be transported that one. I think I'd remain here. There world looks all fine and dandy, but so does ours if you only look at the good stuff. We don't see any of the bad sides of Equestria. I'm sure Equestria has its equal share of evil, corruption and poverty. 

Given the choice to go there for a "weeks trial" so to speak, and then make my decision to stay or not based on that weeks experience. I would certainly give it a shot. 

If I have gone to Equestria for a week. I will send some time with the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Make Rock Candy with Pinkie Pie. Fly on the back of Rainbow Dash. Help Sweetie Drops with her secret agent job and a whole lot of stuff.

DESTROY ALL WORLDS

Just explore. Like, a ton. Hopefully I can find a couple of cool folk to travel with (show ponies or not) and socialize while I find everything possible. Of the show ponies I think I'd try most to try and solicit a bit of the Princess' time, just see how their daily court is or something.

(edited)

...I would take tea with Fluttershy, ask fashion advice to Rarity (an excuse to see her at work ..a pony with glasses and sewing machine..this is funny), I would speak with Twilight, I'd like to see a show of Trixie, shy away from Applejack because I'm a lazy guy and she would send me to work the fields, go to Sugarcube Corner not only to "taste" the cakes but also to learn from Mr. and Mrs. cake and Pinkie pie to prepare some cake or sweet, then I look for a gift to give to Princess Celestia before I leave Equestria .. .things like that

Edited by Shadow Ghost

If it's not during the occasional monster attack, cultist uprising, tyrannical usurpation, or a war sparked due to a ridiculously fragile peace treaty, then I just might check it out if I have nothing to lose. I guess it's not every day when you get the chance to see magic first-hand.

I would like to visit the closest library, get a taste of their history, see their various cultures, and try to interact with the ponies.

Best I could anyway... ^^

My top 10 to do list in Equestria:

1. Adopt a pet from Fluttershy's cottage.

2. Try a dessert from Sugar Cube Corner

3. Spend a day with Rarity.

4. Get a front row seat to a performance by Vinyl and Octavia.

5. Sightsee in Canterlot.

6. Break out into a song with the Mane Six.

7. Have a letter sent to my family via Spike.

8. Something magic related.

9. Camp out in the Everfree (Come on, who isn't curious?)

10. Visit the Crystal Empire.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hehehhh, well I would start by [redacted]...

Then I would probably try to spend a day with each of the ponies separately (of the Mane 6).

Day 1: Twilight.

She would have a million questions for me.  And I would love nothing more than to answer them all to the best of my ability.  Then I would tell her about the technology we have on Earth.  Then I would tell her about the kinds of books we have on Earth, and other literature that she would be interested in.  I bet she would love to learn about Spoon River Anthology.  It's a fictional work based on real life central IL, and based vaguely on real people in the author's life.  And then whatever else may come up.

Day 2: Applejack.

We would just hang out on the farm and do whatever she would want to do.  I bet she'd have some kind of country dinner with the family, and that would be wonderful.  I could help with chores if she wanted, too.

Day 3: Fluttershy.

She would be in awe.  A talking animal that she'd never seen before!  And she, like Twilight, would have tons of questions for me, but less technical and more personal.  She'd probably ask me my life story.  And then we could spend time with her animal friends at her cottage, and since I love animals, she'd be amazed at how good I am with them.

Day 4: Pinkie Pie.

She'd throw a party.  I just know it.  And I would enjoy every second of it.  Likely she'd invite tons of other ponies from the town, and I'd get to meet them.  Then we could make some rock candy, and maybe I'd get to see her sister Maud!

Day 5: Rainbow Dash.

She'd probably find me boring.  Which wouldn't bother me.  But I would do my best to try to humor her.  I would ask her if she could take me up to Cloudsdale, and that would be amazing!

Day 6: Rarity.

I may be a country boy, buuut...  I could go for a spa treatment  :blush: ... Then she'd probably want to tailor me a suit or something, which would be nice.

The remaining 4 days:

I would do whatever any of the ponies wanted me to do!  I don't mind being a follower.  I would also like to meet the CMCs.  And maybe even take some train trips to other places around Equestria.  And on the last few days I'd really love to meet the other Princesses, especially Luna.  :comeatus: 

~ Miles

Edit:

OHHH... It says a week, which means 7 days.  OOPS.  I thought it said 10 days.  Oh well, all the same applies, but the remaining days things would just be combined into one!  Lmao. 

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 1