Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

(edited)

And I found this not too long after my last post.  Dialogue based on a bit from Beavis & Butthead:

Edited by Antiyonder
  • Brohoof 2

I last watched this video from PChal (Pokemon Challenges)! I love watching his Nuzlocke runs, as someone who plays Pokemon very casually it's always interesting to see how different rom hacks make the game really hard and how someone who's very good at playing tackles them.

• Shocked 1

11 hours ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

I last watched this video from PChal (Pokemon Challenges)! I love watching his Nuzlocke runs, as someone who plays Pokemon very casually it's always interesting to see how different rom hacks make the game really hard and how someone who's very good at playing tackles them.

Is it 3 lines to hold?  

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Is it 3 lines to hold?  

About that caption in the thumbnail? (Sorry in advance if this was a joke I didn't get lol, I'm totally about to overexplain cause I love this stuff)

I think it's referencing the "line" that he uses to beat the series of trainers he has to battle. Basically, the way he's playing the game, if any of his pokemon faint, he can never use them again, and he can't use items in battle. If all six of his pokemon faint in one battle, he has to start the whole game over. It's also a really hard rom hack, meaning that the opposing trainers actually have good strategy and powerful pokemon, so it's easy to lose if you don't plan the battles out really thoroughly in advance. And at this particular point in the game, two (or three?) battles happen one right after the other, so he can't heal his pokemon in between battles, which makes it even more difficult. So, the strategy he comes up with to beat all the trainers with his one team of pokemon is called "the line." But it's also a pun, since "Holding the line" usually just means not failing or whatever, and he's at a really rough spot in Attempt 2 right now, so he's probably going to lose and have to restart soon XD

I hope that wasn't too much of a word salad :laugh: