Hello there

Qiwi

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through google :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just thought it looked fun and wanted to become a fan.

Hi. I am a 19 year old gender queer brony from Sweden. I am fairly new to the whole brony thing but I am definitely interested in learning more about it! I love to play video games. My favorite games are; Counter-Strike Global Offensive, League of Legends, Dirty Bomb and Runescape. If you want to add me on Steam, this is my profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/beartheqiwii/ feel free to add me if you want to!

If you have any other questions for me, don't be afraid to ask. I am pretty open about everything.

Edited by Qiwi
  • Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here in this happy community meeting many of the happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having fun time enjoying the happy friends and meeting lots of pony people in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 8

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here in this happy community meeting many of the happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having fun time enjoying the happy friends and meeting lots of pony people in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

Hi and thank you for the warm welcome! I'm sure that I will meet plenty of great people here. If there's anything i need help with I will make sure to ask you! :3

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hello Qiwi and welcome to this awesome forum filled with awesome ponies :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you release your inner pony :D

Here is a Pinkie Pie welcome song for you

Edited by CosmicSpark
  • Brohoof 7

Hello Qiwi and welcome to this awesome forum filled with awesome ponies :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you release your inner pony :D

Here is a Pinkie Pie welcome song for you

Oh gosh I love this! Thank you for the welcome and the amazing song! :D I will, there's no doubt about that! :3

Welcome to the forums blank flank! Hope you have a great and fun time here!

Thank you very much. I am sure that I will!

Hello and welcome to the MLP Forums :) it's good to see new faces here ;)

Hello and thank you very much! It's indeed good to meet new people!

• Brohoof 7

Welcome Qiwi, I hope you have a fun time here.

I have Steam as well. Games I mostly like are Sonic & All-Star Racing Transformed, Binding of Isaacs, Puzzler Worlds, Payday 2 (kinda I think?). Few of these plus Killing Floor 2 I want to hope to play on PS4 someday than on Steam.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee: 

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Thank you so much everypony! I feel very welcome here and I'm sure I will meet a lot of new friends here! :D

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forums, Buddy!  :wub:

It's great to see a new person tag along & DUDE! SWEDEN IS AWESOME!  :squee:

Hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Welcome to the forums, Buddy!  :wub:

It's great to see a new person tag along & DUDE! SWEDEN IS AWESOME!  :squee:

Hope you enjoy your stay! :3

Thank you very much! Sweden is pretty good but WARM as heck right now!

Welcome to the site. I hope that you enjoy it here.

Thank you! :3

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Heya Qiwi, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Oh thank you so much! I have already met a bunch of awesome people here. I'm really enjoying it here and I'm glad I joined! :D

OMG I love that video xD

• Brohoof 4

Hiya Qiwi, and welcome to the forums!  :) 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :pinkie: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :ooh: 

*Hugs*  :lol: 

twinkie_pie_by_some_pegasister-d69s7q6.j

• Brohoof 3