Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

About me

Pez

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP forums one day on google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Someone introduced it to me. At first I was a hater. Now I'm obsessed with the show. I don't exactly know how I started to like the show but I love it!

Hey Im Pez. If you knew me long ago I would be the person that you would think would never become a brony. I was a hater. I would insult the show and say mean things. I thought I was too cool for MLP. Now I know MLP is the best show of all time. I created a bunch of OC's. This show about friendship formed friendships. There is the one friend I would have never met if it wasn't for MLP. I doubt the people who work for Hasbro are reading this but, if you are... thanks. You done more than create a show. You've formed friendships. I believe that friendship truly is magic. The magic of friendship isn't exactly rainbows and lasers but it is there.

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Pez! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time, making lots of nice friends. :pinkie: If you want, you can always message any member here at any time, :adorkable:

• Brohoof 6

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy land of rainbow and ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) of MLP FOrums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here on this happy community meeting the happy friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the happy times here in the forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YA!

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to this awesome forum filled with awesome ponies :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure to release your inner pony :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). There is a lot to do, so don't be afraid of jumping in  ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:.

sig-3921932.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Pez, and welcome back to the forums! :yay:  I hope you enjoy your return to this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

sig-3923920.large.png

• Brohoof 3