Wat is this world with so many wonders?

Swift Sky

(edited)

Ohai, I am le Swift Sky. I like the colorful horse show that you guys like as well.

Here is some facts about me:

I am a dirty dirty male. Some people call me "Bi cis white scum".

I am a PC gamer. I recently built a really good soon-to-be-upgraded-and-water-cooled custom build.

I like voice acting, well, I am a voice actor. I do random horse voices, and people like them. I actually have a Button Mash blog which you can find here: http://askthetalkingbuttonmash.tumblr.com/

I found MLP when one of my friends referred it to me. Aaaaand it was amazing.

I'm in a numerous amount of fandoms, such as Doctor Who, Homestuck, Furry, among others. Oh, and I cosplay A LOT. :33

I am an AVID fan of Babs Seed. Like, she is best pone for me. I just adore her so much!

Soooo yeah. Glad to be a part of this wonderful community! Hugs?

Edited by Swift Sky
  • Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums , @Swift Sky! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :fluttershy: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time here, making lots of nice friends. :pinkie: If you want, you can always message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums , @Swift Sky! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :fluttershy: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time here, making lots of nice friends. :pinkie: If you want, you can always message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Dem emoticons. Specially dem circle ones

• Brohoof 6

hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) yay =)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the pony land of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) and fun pony time =)=)=)=)=) of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy pony time ehre on this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=) of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and haveing the happiest time YAY =)!

• Brohoof 5

Hello Swift Sky and welcome to this awesome community filled with awesome ponies :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure to release your inner pony here :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). There is a lot to do, so don't be afraid of jumping in  ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:.

sig-3921932.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Hey there Swift Sky, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

301842__safe_solo_cute_upvotes+galore_so

*huggles* ^.^

• Brohoof 3