Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life/Free Roleplay

Lightning Roller

He smirks at this atempt but stays calm "Sir im sorry but it cant touch the table. Try again if you wish, what were you two saying about music? Are you two going to be playing here? That would be amazing. I cannot wait to here it. I am sure you both will do fabulously."

Lightning thinks a little before saying, "I'll tell you what, If I can get it on this try, I'll buy you a drink, but you'll owe me a favor." He looks over to blaze, winks, then he looks the stallion in the eye, "Whaddya say? up for a gamble?" He  laughs as he finishes his sentence.

Confused by the offer, crank shrugs and says "im game. Got nothing to lose but if you dont get it, you get me two." He smirks a little and then watches intently at this stallions eyes for a reaction. Hoping he will take it to make his worries fly away like the pegasis wings

Lightning smirks before he gets out of his chair and moves into the center of the napkins, "Gotcha" he says to the stallion as he flexes and opens his wings. Lightning flaps both his wings simultaneously, pushing the empty napkin towards the one containing the marble and sending the marble rolling onto the empty napkin in one smooth motion. "you said I couldn't touch them, didn't say I couldn't move them" He laughs as he waits for stallion to react.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I sat nonchalantly at the bar. Watching as I always do the people around me. My drink was a cream soda, low ice, high in class. I saw A group of 3 ponies in some sort of idle banter, they semed to be playing a game with a marble. Seems to be one of those games ponies play to get free beer. Now the reason I go to the bar, don't order a beer, and watch for the right moment is because I want to achieve social perfection. I got up from my stool cream soda in hand and walked over to the ponies deadlocked in conversation. Now was my chance to make some new friends. I called to them, "I noticed you were playing some sort of game and seem to be having a merry old time. Mind if I join?"

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/special-speaker-r8528

Edited by The Extemper

(edited)

Lightning smirks before he gets out of his chair and moves into the center of the napkins, "Gotcha" he says to the stallion as he flexes and opens his wings. Lightning flaps both his wings simultaneously, pushing the empty napkin towards the one containing the marble and sending the marble rolling onto the empty napkin in one smooth motion. "you said I couldn't touch them, didn't say I couldn't move them" He laughs as he waits for stallion to react.

"impressive.. i geuss i owe you a favor. Im Gear Crank. I live manehatten but came here for a business project. I make, design and repair machines." Turning to the new pony he smirks and calls out "only if you come shake my hoof cuz you look important!" He says chuckling to himself. He turns to his challenger and remarks oh i dont drink by the way. I just need something soft like our new frimed here. What were your names again? Edited by Gear_Crank

As Aurai had nothing to do, she decided to step into the local club for a drink. She wasn't certainly no the type for this, she could feel when she stepped inside that she didn't belong here. Still she made her way to the bar and ordered a dubble skotch on the rocks. She sat down a chair, looking around the club.

"impressive.. i geuss i owe you a favor. Im Gear Crank. I live manehatten but came here for a business project. I make, design and repair machines." Turning to the new pony he smirks and calls out "only if you come shake my hoof cuz you look important!" He says chuckling to himself. He turns to his challenger and remarks oh i dont drink by the way. I just need something soft like our new frimed here. What were your names again?

I sat nonchalantly at the bar. Watching as I always do the people around me. My drink was a cream soda, low ice, high in class. I saw A group of 3 ponies in some sort of idle banter, they semed to be playing a game with a marble. Seems to be one of those games ponies play to get free beer. Now the reason I go to the bar, don't order a beer, and watch for the right moment is because I want to achieve social perfection. I got up from my stool cream soda in hand and walked over to the ponies deadlocked in conversation. Now was my chance to make some new friends. I called to them, "I noticed you were playing some sort of game and seem to be having a merry old time. Mind if I join?"

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/special-speaker-r8528

Blaze burst out laughing "Wow, that was well thought. Pegasus wings for the win!" Shouted Blaze while sharing a wing highfive. He lets Lightning converse with...Wait who was he again? "The name is Blazedtime, and who are you?" While waiting for an answer, out of nowere came a pony That asked wether or not she could join the game "i don't know" Said Blaze "I don't play games like that"

Lightning laughs as he wing-fives Blaze, "Well pick out your drink Gear..." He stops and looks perplexed for a moment, "That doesn't quite roll off the tongue right, mind if I call just call you Crank?" He looks over to the stallion for an answer, "In any case, I think its great timing meeting someone like yourself, I do have a co-worker I need to get some revenge on." He winks at Crank and turns to look at the pony who asked to join, "By all means, take your best shot miss...." Lightning stops mid-sentence as he looks at the stallion, "Woops.." He begins to chuckle, "I think your glasses are affecting your vision Blaze, that doesn't look like a mare to me." He bursts out laughing, looking over to blaze to see his reaction.

I laughed at this new pony's comment, "Thank you" I looked at the dark pony with a blue mane and asked, "What's your name? In fact what are all of your names so that I may be aquainted?" I sat down in an empty stoll and yelleld for the bar keep to get me my first drink. I wanted a tequila on the rocks, that would make my stomach, and the night interesting.

Lightning takes a sip of his drink, a small glass of cinnamon whiskey, and lets out a refreshed "Ahh" as the warmth embraced him, his expression pleased, and looks to the green stallion, "The name's Lightning, Lightning Roller. And you are?..." He raises an eyebrow at the stallion.

Lightning laughs as he wing-fives Blaze, "Well pick out your drink Gear..." He stops and looks perplexed for a moment, "That doesn't quite roll off the tongue right, mind if I call just call you Crank?" He looks over to the stallion for an answer, "In any case, I think its great timing meeting someone like yourself, I do have a co-worker I need to get some revenge on." He winks at Crank and turns to look at the pony who asked to join, "By all means, take your best shot miss...." Lightning stops mid-sentence as he looks at the stallion, "Woops.." He begins to chuckle, "I think your glasses are affecting your vision Blaze, that doesn't look like a mare to me." He bursts out laughing, looking over to blaze to see his reaction.

Blaze touches his shades, and was instantly reminded og his missing eye, and the poor vision on the one that was left. He let a frown cross his features, which he instantly changed to a fake smile. "He he, sorry about that" Said Blaze with a fake laugh to cover it up

"By all means please do call me crank!" He says chuckling. "Revenge neigh? You were the one in the snow deposit i give it then. Well, that so happened to ruin my project here in ponyville as well.... so it seems he has two ponies to answer to. For this i will charge very little, if any at all!" His smirk widens as he now can take part in revenge of the ruiner of his prpject and even become.known in cloudsdale for his machines.

(edited)

Aurai realized that after a few drinks, there wasn't really much to do around. So she payed her tab and walked back outside, passing a few ponies who were talking with each other, looking like they were having fun. She walked out her cart that was still standing next to quils and sofa's. She packed up her stuff, attached the cart to her back and started walking towards a new city. Ponyville behind her, she began her travels once again.

Edited by Pucksterv

After a while, Lyme got up and took his headphones off "Hmmm, I should probably do something else other that sit around...". He takes a while and paces around thinking of what to do, other ponies stare at him not knowing what he's up to,  "I KNOW!" He shouts. Everyone turns to him in shock, "Sorry" He says "I can explore the Everfree Forest, yes it's a little dangerous but it's better than nothing, besides i've got my music so it should be fine" He smiles to himself, puts his headphones on and makes his way.

OOC- As you make your way around ponyville, you hear whispers and rumors of timberwolf sightings becoming more common, they have been non-aggressive and seem like they are running from something.

Lightning looks to Crank, "I've been thinking about a saddlebag mounted snowball cannon, think you could pull it off?" He laughs, "I'd love to see the look on sunrises' face when that fresh powder is flying right at him." Lightning looks over to Blaze, "Looks like the crowd is making their way in, need any help getting ready?"

As Lyme got closer to the forest his heart started to race. "C'mon Lyme, I mean it's just a dark... spooky forest..." Lyme thought to himself. He took a deep breath and as he took one step forward he looked back on ponyville "It'll be fine, i'll only spend a few minutes", and with that, he turned up the volume on his headphones and made his way in.

OOC- As you make your way through the forest, you can notice what looks like movement out of the corner of your eye. when you turn to look at it, all you see are grey rocks about the size of a loaf of bread. There appears to be scratches and rough bite marks on a tree every now and then, as well as what looks to be the remnants of a timberwolf. (mainly leaves and rocks, most if not all of the wood seems to be gone.) Things in the forest seem oddly quitter than usual and the air of the forest feels heavy.

As Lyme got closer to the forest his heart started to race. "C'mon Lyme, I mean it's just a dark... spooky forest..." Lyme thought to himself. He took a deep breath and as he took one step forward he looked back on ponyville "It'll be fine, i'll only spend a few minutes", and with that, he turned up the volume on his headphones and made his way in.

(edited)

The further Lyme went the more the feeling of regret filled his body. He takes of his headphones, "Hello..." he mumbles, as if the words got stuck in his throat. "It's gonna be fine, just keep walking, im sure the castle of the two sisters is somewhere within the forest... I can go there" He looks behind him, "Hopefully it's somewhere close...".  After stopping by a tree to take a quick breather Lyme puts his headphones back on and carries on moving, but faster than before.

Edited by Lyme Soundstick

(edited)

The tan pegasus known as Thrillseeker yawns and stretches as the train pulls into the station. Nothing like a good nap to get you back on track, he thinks to himself as he picks up his suitcase. He walks onto the platform and is surprised to see how rural the surroundings are with virtually no city lights.

"This doesn't look like Fillydelphia," Thrillseeker says to no one in particular. He glances at his side to read a sign that says "Welcome to Ponyville" and his heart stops. "Oh no!" he gasps. "I more than just napped, I slept through my stop and then some!" He looks back just in time to see the train pulling out of the station, no way of getting home.

"Might as well make the most of it," he sighs, walking off the platform. He heads into town, a manageable walk considering the strength he got back while sleeping, and looks at the picturesque snow-covered houses before coming across a bar. "Might as well wet my whistle while I'm here," he says as he pushes the door open.

Edited by Yoshi89

OOC- As you make your way around ponyville, you hear whispers and rumors of timberwolf sightings becoming more common, they have been non-aggressive and seem like they are running from something.

Lightning looks to Crank, "I've been thinking about a saddlebag mounted snowball cannon, think you could pull it off?" He laughs, "I'd love to see the look on sunrises' face when that fresh powder is flying right at him." Lightning looks over to Blaze, "Looks like the crowd is making their way in, need any help getting ready?"

"you bet i can! First chance you get come to the workshop so i can size you for it! I need to start on the design, sorry to miss the show but this project is a little complex having to be discreet and complex!" Crank speeds off towards the shop in haste without giving anypony to say another word to him.

OOC- As you make your way towards the castle of the two sisters, the signs of disturbance increase, the gnawing on the trees appears more often and there seems to be more moss covered rocks, skittering can be heard in the distance and an occasional buzzing sound similar to a cicada. As the castle comes into view, a faint trail of rocks appears to lead inside of the castle. Things seem to be off here....

The further Lyme went the more the feeling of regret filled his body. He takes of his headphones, "Hello..." he mumbles, as if the words got stuck in his throat. "It's gonna be fine, just keep walking, im sure the castle of the two sisters is somewhere within the forest... I can go there" He looks behind him, "Hopefully it's somewhere close...".  After stopping by a tree to take a quick breather Lyme puts his headphones back on and carries on moving, but faster than before.

In the workshop, Crank is drdawing and doing calculations.. "now if the saddle is this bid then the cannon can hold... 10 lbs of snow which would need about.... 750N of force to shoot it at a good pace... we will hook this here and that there do the wiring.." latching and making the model he desperately awates the arrival of his guest.

"There it is!" Lyme Said to himself, "The castle!". As Lyme got closer he notices the trail of rocks, and the buzzing. "M.. Maybe someone's already here?" He asks himself. "Well, i'm not gonna find out by standing outside, best look around". Lyme starts to make his way around the outside of the castle, this being his first time, though he was scared, he wanted to see as much of the castle as he could, inside and out, since there was a low chance of him coming back.

OOC- As you venture around the castle, aside from the gnaw and scratch marks on the trees and the occasional moss-covered rock, nothing appears to be out of the ordinary. The cave to the tree of harmony is wide open, and as you approach it, you can see a cluster of rocks moving at the caves opening. It appears that whatever these creatures are, they want inside of the cave, but they appear unable to do so. Its almost as if an invisible shield is stopping them from entering. If you choose to take a closer look at the creatures, they have an exoskeleton, appear to look almost like a giant ant crossed with a rock, their pincers are about 5 inches long, they have 6 legs and cool blue pupil-less eyes. One turns to look at you and then the creatures drop to appear as nothing more than rocks. If you so choose to explore the castle, nothing seems to be amiss. most of the rooms appears to be intact, but as you enter the library, you notice that a fairly large hole is in one of the bookshelves, books are scattered on the floor and a passageway appears to be behind the shelf.

"There it is!" Lyme Said to himself, "The castle!". As Lyme got closer he notices the trail of rocks, and the buzzing. "M.. Maybe someone's already here?" He asks himself. "Well, i'm not gonna find out by standing outside, best look around". Lyme starts to make his way around the outside of the castle, this being his first time, though he was scared, he wanted to see as much of the castle as he could, inside and out, since there was a low chance of him coming back.