Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Dump

acleus097

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You got the touch! (If anyone knows this song, brohoof to you)

I love all of your drawings! There is so much detail in each one! Your picture of Luna pleases me. :)

Thanks, I'm glad you liked them.  :D Also, that ones a dang good song.  :lol:

another one. another one. another one.princess_celestia_by_acleus097-d9mv68d.j

• Brohoof 3

Oh man, I had so much fun looking through this thread. It's great seeing actuall improvement like this! It's really quite amazing! Great job!

The things I could help with, If you want it, is that you should work on smoothening the shadows a bit, and shapes :)

@@acleus097,

Edited by InTEMsive
  • Brohoof 1

Oh man, I had so much fun looking through this thread. It's great seeing actuall improvement like this! It's really quite amazing! Great job!

The things I could help with, If you want it, is that you should work on smoothening the shadows a bit, and shapes :)

@@acleus097,

Thanks, I've been thinking of ways to improve the shading, and unfortunately the lines are just going to take time for me to practice. Smooth shadows may benefit me, so I'll try it out on the next one.  :D

• Brohoof 1

@@acleus097,

Look, I'm not the greatest artist myself, but if you want any help feel free to ask me :) I'm practising as well, I draw as much as I can everyday. I have a rule that I'll finish something everyday, it's very helpful. If you really want to get into art you should have the same or a  similiar rule ^^

@@acleus097,

Look, I'm not the greatest artist myself, but if you want any help feel free to ask me :) I'm practising as well, I draw as much as I can everyday. I have a rule that I'll finish something everyday, it's very helpful. If you really want to get into art you should have the same or a  similiar rule ^^

Well, my rule is to draw as much as possible, but not every week. I do try to draw different positions and characters as practice, even if the variation is only minor.

Ok, I tried a new method with this one, but I don't think I'm quite used to it yet. XD 

tavi_by_acleus097-d9mvy1w.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Love your art! Definitely making progress. Hope to see more from you! :D

You got the touch! (If anyone knows this song, brohoof to you)
I love all of your drawings! There is so much detail in each one! Your picture of Luna pleases me. :)

Honestly, I only remember that from Transformers. That's nostalgic.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you Core. I've been working on it for a couple of years now!

Then you deserve all the compliments and good critics you get friend cuz you've worked hard for it!  :smug:

• Brohoof 1