Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya'! Pegasister Here!

SarakaKohera

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

on Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I was a fan of the older versions when I was younger...now I can't believe I ever was...

I'm a girl and I'm 15 years old...My pony self is an alicorn named Calypso.

My deviantart is http://sarakakohera.deviantart.com/

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and fun pony time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome times here in this community of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of the new pony friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)! 

YAY!

• Brohoof 6

Hey there Saraka! I am really surprised that you have not made a thread like this yet, but better late than never I suppose. :) Welcome to the forums, I have already seen that you are a wonderful artist and a nice person to talk to, I hope you are enjoying your time on the forums. ^.^ 

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:

sig-3950106.sig-3949088.sig-3943623.2000

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the best MLP Forums that you have ever been on!

I am Kivil and if you ever have any questions you could always PM me and ask me!

I hope you stay and enjoy the Forums like I do!

nuWmRTk.gif

Also, I am a female as well I just don't use "Pegasister" I refer to myself as a Brony!

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hi SarakaKohera, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

I like your art, by the way! :squee: Calypso and Daisy's Night in particular looks very pretty, IMO. :D

large.png

• Brohoof 1

@Kivil It doesn't matter to me as to which I'm prefered to as.... I call myself both, Brony and Pegasister. I just wanted something that can say that I'm a girl so people didn't have to go on to my profile and check....

@Senpai~ Thank you for the compliment....I enjoy drawing and I do also do requests...

• Brohoof 2