Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flutterlicious

Flutterguy

I am the average teenage brony from Oklahoma, USA.

I've only been to one convention which was the Mid-west Brony Fest in Kansas City, whom my oldest brother and former PonyMC Tech, Orca, took me to.

I play a small selection of games like Minecraft, APB:Reloaded, BeamNG, Unturned, and Planetary Annihilation; I hope to expand my gaming library to some more popular titles like CS:GO and Dirt Bomb when I get a stronger computer.

Some hobbies include drawing and painting, video games, watching movies, and spinning rifle. Rifle isn't a very well-known thing so I show this clip that I strongly think is a good example of some non-military technique:

(I am not in the video for clarification)

I am an animal lover and currently have Maddie, a Great Pyrenees female. I used to have a Chocolate Lab named Coco but she passed on 10/28/2012, eight days after my birthday.

d7b762c67b.png

(Maddie, being incredibly photogenic)

One of the things I didn't mention in my hobbies is music; I feel music is more of a passion and will always be a part of my life. I currently play the Tuba and am part of my High School Marching Band whom, lucky me, will be attending the Rose Bowl Parade my senior year in 2016.

If you have any questions please message me! I hope we have a great time together, see ya round!

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Heya Flutterguy, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness:Though judging by the fact you have the rules and FAQ in your sig and you being staff, I'm guessing you'll be fine regardless :please: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What do you like making art of, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.gif

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy community of ponies and happy forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you have awesome time here with this pony community meeting the happy friends here and enjoying the pony fun here in the community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) feel free to ask YAAY =)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the Forums...

Where everyone is F to the O to the R to the U to the M, to the S, everyone here is  better than the best. We are Forumlicious

Welcome to the Forums, I shall be guide today.

Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three

*clears throat and begins to sing*

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure Ponyfication
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your Ponyfication

We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of Feld0's creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it...

There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure Ponyfication!

Living here
You'll be free from haters
If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it!

*orchestral instrumental*

*grabs cane and walks away*

Enjoy your stay *winks*

• Brohoof 5

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone!

What do you like making art of, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

I went skimming through my library where I had a few saved so I could show you, but some have seem to gone missing. I've done a lot of capturing facial expression, which is also what I used in my portfolio when taking an AP Art class. I don't have a preferred style, but my favorite medium is plain ol' jane graphite.

I'll see if I can't find a few and upload them here.

EDIT: I did find one of my favorites that I sketched from memory after watching a marching show:

P5TCwm8.png

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

sig-3953088.sig-3952596.sig-3952346.sig-

• Brohoof 2