New Member of Poniverse...

Puffy Pony

(edited)

:comeatus:  ABOUT ME:

:wacko:  PC / Online Games I Play: Five Nights at Freddy's, Outlast Whistleblower, MikuMikuDance, Steam, Minecraft, Animal Jam

:proud: Hobby: Animating / Drawing anime, animals, and ponies on pencil and paper.

:lol:  Favorite TV Show: My Little Pony and Anime XD !

:smug:  Favorite Animal: CHINCHILLAS O-O .

B)  Active Gaming Platorm: Playstation 3 (PSN ID: Long-Claws)

:fluttershy:  Worst Fear Ever: Carnivals / High Heights 0.o

Edited by Puffy Pony
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:

sig-3955104.sig-3953088.sig-3952596.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) it's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here on the forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)and enjoying the happy time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)

I would love to see your art of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) *hug =)=)=)

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-68730400-1428535513_thumb.png

Heya Puffy Pony, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What anime do you like, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

854659__safe_oc_derpy+hooves_oc-colon-fl

• Brohoof 5

Hi I`m new here :kindness:

My favourite Pony is Fluttershy. :fluttershy:

I like Minecraft and Bioshock Infinite

My Hobbys are drawing, listning to Music, and playing Piano

I love Wolfes...

My worst fear are Clowns and the Imagination of being buried alive

I dont know if im right here because im a Little bit confused :adorkable:

I also like Derpy and Octavia :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

*rides in on unicycle with ukulele*

Hello... *sees second one* well this has never happened before... Don't care

Hello, and It is my pleasure to welcome both of you to the glorious world of M-L-P Forums!

*pyrotechnics and rave lights*

I shall be your guide today, you can call me Private Stitches or Penguin Bob which ever is better for you.

Come-with-me-human.jpg

To your right is the Taco bar where they make awesome Tacos, To your left is the Roleplay World where the magic is made, above you is the Community Piano where Johnny plays music, behind us right now is the Canterlot Castle. Don't worry it isn't a real castle, it is more of just the town hall of the Forums. Now follow me to the Hall of Spiderman Threads...

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to Poniverse and the forums friend! It is wonderful to have you here! It seems me and you share the same fear with heights, high heights make me freeze up completely. :P You also make art?  :wau: That sounds awesome! If you want to, you can share your art in the pony Fan Art section (That is for Pony art. ^.^) and any non pony art in the, well, Non-Pony Art section. We would love to see it. ^_^

Thank you for joining our lovely community, we hope you enjoy it here. :)

• Brohoof 4