Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ideas, oc's, dimensions

reader8363

I'm running out of ideas, ponies, & alt dimensions for the end of the book & the others. So if you could please help come up with some ideas, allow me to use some oc's, or help me with some dimension

with the oc's, it would help if you tell me where they would be. for example Ivy would be a prisoner in bk 2. Shadow would be helper/guard in bk 2.

Hmmmmmmm... well, you're more than welcome to use mine - all I ask is to see the parts they're in.  The links are in my Non-Sig below.

As for ideas?  Hmmmmmm... that all depends - where are you wanting to go with the story, and what's the premise?

After the factory is burned down, Madness Cloud travels searching present & futures in other dimension in order to find a spell to get his body back.that's all i got for book 3

Have you ever seen a show called "Sliders"?  It deals with the characters trying to find their own home dimension; might be a good place to get ideas.

Maybe a twist where he meets himself from another dimension where he was successful... but at a great cost that the alter doesn't want to repeat, so they'll stop the dimension jumper version?  Maybe the 'cure' was what caused the explosion, so it'd be his fault in the first place?  Irony is wonderful...

hmm, guess i would never have thought about that. Had a quick idea about seeing himself ruling the kingdom with Luna, then I thought it would spiral out control again, so i dismissed the ruling the kingdom part

Looping things together, or 'circular stitches', can make for one heck of a story.  

Especially if you can tie events back to stuff towards the beginning of the story; readers LOVE that kind of stuff.

Exactly!  

That way, you'll get your readers RE-reading the book after they've gotten to the end; and what writer doesn't want their books to be read over & over again?