Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My second drawing RARITY

sleepypony

thanks guys! I had to kinda cheat a little bit and look at some drawings on the webs. The hair is what took me the longest for sure

ooBrony is the reason why I drew her, he asked me to

• Brohoof 2

OOH =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 its so beautiful =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))==)=)<3<3<3<3 Lovely cute pony drawing of RARITY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) so cute and pretty =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) awesome art my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) beautiful drawing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) great job =)=)=)=)=)=)=) My favorite parts are the hair and her cute face <3

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

here is a redraw of her hope you guys like it :) let me know of any improvements I can make, sorry for the old lines on there they were really hard to get out because my old pencil I used scratched the paper. 

post-34588-0-55459500-1441045246_thumb.jpg

and thanks for the complements I really appreciate it =D

• Brohoof 4

here is a redraw of her hope you guys like it :) let me know of any improvements I can make, sorry for the old lines on there they were really hard to get out because my old pencil I used scratched the paper. 

attachicon.gifRarity 2.jpg

and thanks for the complements I really appreciate it =D

SHE looking awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) you did really good job on this drawing <33<3<3<3 =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 1

Very well done! It's not easy to do Rarity's mane I'd imagine but you pulled it off here quite nicely. :) I will just say on the redraw there parts of her look just a little bit round, particularly on the face, but that's something which will improve over time no doubt. Keep it up! :D