Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all!

TheSwooceMaster

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was browsing for some possible statistics on measuring a Pegasus' flight speed. I found a thread which helped me tremendously.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I watched the first episode. Then it all was pretty straightforward from there. I've watched only the first three seasons, and have yet to watch the last two.

I have been a fan of My Little Pony for only such a short time. I fell in love with the sweet, innocent nature of the show after watching the first episode. I once was a vivid anti-Brony, but no more. I hope to find some new friends and meet the amazing community members who may love My Little Pony as much as I do.

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-73881200-1420426576_thumb.png

Hi again TheSwooceMaster, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-ldoubledfun.png Seasons 4 and 5 (so far, at least) have a lot of amazing episodes in them, so you have a lot to look forward to, as well as for your time on here. :D I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee: And there's a fan club for Luna here, if you're interested. ^_^

What games do you play, may I ask? :fluttershy:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. c:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfCkqXdBok
medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 6

My gosh. Such a wonderful welcome! And about the games I play: Team Fortress 2, CS:GO, Garry's Mod, LEGO Worlds, and Left 4 Dead 2. I do love playing Mortal Kombat, but my game unfortunately is experiencing performance issues. Also, thank you for the help! You're quite the welcome party! 

(As long as I'm here, the fun shall keep on doubling)

Long live Luna! Long live Equestria!

• Brohoof 6

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was browsing for some possible statistics on measuring a Pegasus' flight speed. I found a thread which helped me tremendously.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I watched the first episode. Then it all was pretty straightforward from there. I've watched only the first three seasons, and have yet to watch the last two.

I have been a fan of My Little Pony for only such a short time. I fell in love with the sweet, innocent nature of the show after watching the first episode. I once was a vivid anti-Brony, but no more. I hope to find some new friends and meet the amazing community members who may love My Little Pony as much as I do.

Hello there SwooceMaster! :D Welcome to our lovely community! You came to the perfect place to find new friends and fellow fanatics for FiM! :) 

May I ask, what are some of your hobbies? :3

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more! IF you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there SwooceMaster! :D Welcome to our lovely community! You came to the perfect place to find new friends and fellow fanatics for FiM! :)

May I ask, what are some of your hobbies? :3

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more! IF you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Some of my hobbies include drawing, writing (fan-fiction) and research on military aviation. I also am an avid plane spotter. I also will be heading to college to earn my Associate of Applied Sciences as a first-class Electrical technician.

Also, thank you for your warm welcome and hospitality! I really appreciate it!

• Brohoof 7

Some of my hobbies include drawing, writing (fan-fiction) and research on military aviation. I also am an avid plane spotter. I also will be heading to college to earn my Associate of Applied Sciences as a first-class Electrical technician.

Also, thank you for your warm welcome and hospitality! I really appreciate it!

Sounds neato. :3 If you ever want to share your artwork, you can do so in the Fan Art section of the forums for Pony Art and non-pony art in the perfectly named Non-Pony Art section. :) I am sure many would love to see it.

And no problem at all! I hope I can give new members a warm welcome and assistance if needed. :D

• Brohoof 7

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of happy ponies and happy community of MLP forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy times here with all happy ponies meeting many happy pony friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun time here in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)YAAYAYAYAY =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4008243.sig-4006993.sig-4006919.sig-

• Brohoof 7

Hello @TheSwooceMaster and welcome to MLP forum :D If you ever have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send a PM to anypony here, we all love tom talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D 

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the best forums ever!!!! (I'm totally not biased or anything :lol:)

As others have said, feel free to throw a PM at any of us for a chat if you have any questions, or just want to chat (yay, new friends :D)

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums :)

post-34172-0-25450600-1439241239_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLP Forums!, don't mind me asking but what makes Twighlight Sparkle your favorite? :ooh:

After seeing her grow up in her studies and face a myriad of difficult challenges, it warmed my heart and brought me to tears at the end of Season 3, when she was inducted as the Fourth Princess of Equestria, and became the beautiful Alicorn she was meant to be. That, was a truly magical moment.

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of happy ponies and happy community of MLP forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and happy times here with all happy ponies meeting many happy pony friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun time here in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)YAAYAYAYAY =)=)=)=)

Thank you very much for your kind reception, and for adding me as a friend!

Hello @TheSwooceMaster and welcome to MLP forum :D If you ever have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send a PM to anypony here, we all love tom talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

Oh why thank you so much for your lovingkindness and warm welcome! That song always brings joy to my heart.

• Brohoof 5