Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

Star Blossom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hello! Well I don't really know what to say but I really want to try to introduce myself! 

My name is Rika, mm I like ponies, cute stuff, fashion, sweets, music.. A lot of stuff!

I came here to make friends and try to come out of my shell a bit more ;; So hello!!!

• Brohoof 6

Hello, ! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here and we'd be happy to help you around the community if you want. :squee: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to make many lovely friends. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any members here at any time. :kindness: Hopefully, you'll make some nice and friendly friends and become more social in time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4025469.sig-4025469.sig-4025246.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hello my friend =)=)<3 Its nice to meet you =)  Welcome here on this happy pony forum of MLP Forums =) happy community of happy ponies =) I hope you can have great time here with all of the ponies meeting many friends here in this community and having happy time here=) enjoying the fun =) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)<3

• Brohoof 3

Hi there Rika! ^.^ Welcome to our wonderful community! Happy to have you with us. :3

You came to the perfect place to make new friends, we are an incredibly friendly bunch as you have already seen. ^-^ Many here would absolutely love to be your friend. :D If you ever just want to chat, feel free to message me or anyone else here. :) There are also many types of discussions to be had around the site if you want to chat talk about particular topics.

Thank you for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 4