Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

=Free hugs! Click here!=

SnuggleFiend

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was told by a good friend ^3^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Heard about it. Avoided it. Saw it. Loved it :P

Firstly, in all honesty, I already made an account here...but I barely used it. Like, ever. So I wanted to make a new start, none of you will know me anyway :3

About me then! I'm 16, I live in Southern England, and I love snuggles more than anything (if my username didn't already give that away...:P). I like anything sciency, and love getting into those kinds of discussions...or any kind of discussion really, so don't hesitate to PM, I'm super friendly! Oh, and I love RPing. I'm probably going to be very active in that little chunk of the forum :D I'm also into music, but not so much the listening, more the playing part. I play a little piano, and I'm trying to learn guitar, but my little hands can't cope with the difficult chords *Sniffle* :~;

That's me in short, I look forwards to meeting you all in the future! Hope you're all doing great, and thank you for reading, it means a lot ;) *Hug*

• Brohoof 8

*hugs =)=)=) welcome here on the happy MLP Forum of happy ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)=) *hug =) I hope you can have great and happy pony fun time here with all ponies =)=) meeting many happy pony friends here =)==) and having lots of happy fun here with all happy ponies =)=)=) YAY =)=)=) *hug =)=)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4028260.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, SnuggleFiend, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences during your stay! :squee: You came to the right place to discuss all your hearts desire with a friendly community! Perhaps we can talk ourselves at some point?  :fluttershy: You also play some Piano? I like you already!

So yes, shoot me or anyone else here a message if you need anything, always happy to lend a hoof if you need it. Have a terrific first couple of days with us, and I look forward to hearing more from you soon! ;)

...Can I haz free hugs now?

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

You're all so friendly! Thank you all!

where the heck are my free hugs

Eep! I'm sorry! Here, take all my hugs! *Hug* *Hug* *Hug* *Hug*...
And I'll save one for you @@Dark Horse, *Huuuug* ^3^
Everyone happy now? :P

Edited by SnuggleFiend
  • Brohoof 7

You're all so friendly! Thank you all!

Eep! I'm sorry! Here, take all my hugs! *Hug* *Hug* *Hug* *Hug*...

And I'll save one for you @@Dark Horse, *Huuuug* ^3^

Everyone happy now? :P

YAAAAAAY! Especially me! Thank you for hugging me!

• Brohoof 6

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was told by a good friend ^3^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Heard about it. Avoided it. Saw it. Loved it :P

Firstly, in all honesty, I already made an account here...but I barely used it. Like, ever. So I wanted to make a new start, none of you will know me anyway :3

About me then! I'm 16, I live in Southern England, and I love snuggles more than anything (if my username didn't already give that away... :P). I like anything sciency, and love getting into those kinds of discussions...or any kind of discussion really, so don't hesitate to PM, I'm super friendly! Oh, and I love RPing. I'm probably going to be very active in that little chunk of the forum :D I'm also into music, but not so much the listening, more the playing part. I play a little piano, and I'm trying to learn guitar, but my little hands can't cope with the difficult chords *Sniffle* :~;

That's me in short, I look forwards to meeting you all in the future! Hope you're all doing great, and thank you for reading, it means a lot ;) *Hug*

Hi there Snuggle! ^.^ That is such a cute name. :3 Welcome to our wonderful community! I for one would love to partake in the hugs. ^-^ 

You say you are super friendly? Well, I can definitely see that, you seem wonderful. :D I think you will make many friends here, you may have seen already that we value friendship and those that give it, you clearly are as friendly as can be. :) It would be wonderful to talk to you more if you ever want to. 

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. ;) 

• Brohoof 6

How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Heard about it. Avoided it. Saw it. Loved it

Thats so funny, I turned out the same way! One of my closest friends told me about the show and the fandom and I have to admit I though it was a little funny that people outside the targeted demographics (young girls)  loved the show. He told me to just watch it with an open mind.At first I told him that was a show for little girls and that its strange that grown men love the show. After a while I watched the documentary "Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fan of My Little Pony" and begin to become more curious about the show. I watched the first episode and I thought it was pretty good. So I watched the next one, and the next one, until I decided to consider myself a "proto-brony", hence my username.

• Brohoof 5

This title appears to be misleading, no hugs were given to me, MODS MODS MODSSSS, nah that was a joke of course, welcome to the mlp fours hop you enjoy it here, if you ever need anything, I mean anything pm me

• Brohoof 1