Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi =^^=

Love Hearts

Hiii, I'm Aya!x I am half japanese half english, but have lived in the UK for the most part of my life and I LOVE PONIES!x I am bad at introducing myself and don't know what to say, only ponies!x :blush:

Can I ask question: Is this Forum also welcome to girls? I saw "join fellow bronies" in the Register part, and got a "bro hoof" welcome so I didn't know if I was allowed to join but I hope that I can stay here as it seems like a really cute friendly place!x (/^_^)/

• Brohoof 1

はじめまして。よろしくお願いします。

I'm new here, too, but how's it going? I am sure this place welcomes everyone - that is one of the MLP community's greatest strengths after all!

(edited)

Thank you both for the lovely welcome!x

Mr_pigeon: Yay! Thank you!x ^_^

Espelancer: Aww! That's so sweet! x3 And the pleasure is mine!x

Welcome here, too! <3

Edited by xXAyaXx

Welcome, dear pegasister :D It's wonderful to meet someone like you. Welcome to the herd!

I wish I could visit Japan sometime ^v^

Same...

So many cool things over there!

Sweet, newbies like me!!! xXAyaXx and Espelancer, I'm totally shooting you both a friend request!!! Blank Flanks Unite!!! (although at this time, I'm actually a muffin, though I'm trying to figure out just the right avatar and signature for my profile; hopefully I'll have something soon that's 20% cooler than what I have now ;)).

(edited)

Thank you all veryvery much! Everyone here is so kind!x :3

Flutter pony: Awwww! Pegasister, I love it!!!xx Thankoo! :lol: Someone like me? I am normal, I promise!x Well just a little crazy!x :blink:

I don't understand why everyone seems to love Japan >_< I have lived there and have been there quite a few times since young and I do love parts of it, but I don't see it as much different to other places. I think UK or USA is better! Plus my mum makes Japanese food all the time and my bf has me cook it, so I can have some Japan here with me xD

I would like to go USA, it seems fun! :blush:

What kind of things do you like from Japan? :huh:

batbrony: Awww! Thankooo, and welcome!~ x3

Sorry I use too many smiles! They are big round and cute!x :D

Edited by xXAyaXx

Hello and welcome to the forums new pony! Of course girls are welcome! We have females here too, you know! Anyways, I'm Jokuc. I hope you will have a fantastimagical time here with us! Also, you can use as many emoticons as you want. No need to apologize ;) Well... I think many people think Japan is cool because Japanese people are awesome for some reason, Asians are skilled and can do alot of cool stuff! Just look at any random guy who does something amazing on YouTube and I promise you there is ATLEAST one comment saying "I bet he's Asian".

Welcome! You'll have lots of fun here for sure! I refer to everyone as "bro" or "dude" or "brony" though so I'm going to apologize ahead of time for when I refer to you as one of those three ^_^

Edited by Jimmy Brohemian

(edited)

Jokuc: Thank you for the welcome!x I am so sorry for assuming!

But any human is skilled and can do a lot of cool stuff! :lol:

Really?! You just opened Pandora's box! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

You have posted a message with more emoticons than this community allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Foiled. :blush:

Jimmy Brohemian: Thankoooo!~ It seems like lots of fun already!x And no problem pegasister! x3

Edited by xXAyaXx
  • Brohoof 1