Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Night's Request Shoppe 2.0 (Now with Bacon Bits!)

Night Visions

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@,

Well, chibi isn't necessarily my style; however, I will do my best to surprise you with what I can do. May take some time, seeing how I'm flooded with requests, so I ask that you be...patient with me. Thank you. 

• 1 month later...

@@immortal storm,

Good news! Due to the inactivity of two people who wanted a drawing done, they have been removed from the list and you have been bumped up to spot #15, thus filling the last available spot before I start actually working on these requests.

As for everybody who is waiting, I'll get to you as soon as possible.

@,

Your request is currently in the process of being completed after a long wait. I've been really busy with other things for the past few months and haven't gotten around to doing the requests. For that, I do apologize.

(edited)

@,

It just needs to be approved/changed, outlined, and colored in. After that, it should be done. But first, since you said something about plans changing...here's what I've got so far. I kind of wanted to keep to the look of Pichu, so I put a hair-piece that has Pichu's ears (can't freaking get them right...) in her mane and added Pichu's neck fur as a...necklace almost. But here's the product so far:

post-28540-0-54437000-1454305165_thumb.jpg

Edited by Night Visions

@,

It just needs to be approved/changed, outlined, and colored in. After that, it should be done. But first, since you said something about plans changing...here's what I've got so far. I kind of wanted to keep to the look of Pichu, so I put a hair-piece that has Pichu's ears (can't freaking get them right...) in her mane and added Pichu's neck fur as a...necklace almost. But here's the product so far:

attachicon.gifIMG_20160131_223614.jpg

Yeah about that, I think I posted about my request sometime in August which was a long time ago but since then, I've been focusing on another OC the last month, I was hoping if I could change the OC but if I can't, then I can deal with it.

I will admit that I was surprised when I saw your response.

@,

Yeah, sorry about the delay  :please:

I could totally do the other OC. I mean, not that I wasn't enjoying drawing this one, because I was, but if you want something different, then I'll do it *trashes the current drawing*

So, what would you like?