Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Night's Request Shoppe 2.0 (Now with Bacon Bits!)

Night Visions

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Okay, so apparently, that's not working for me either. There is one way that I can view it though. I use it quite a bit and it works almost like imgur, but I can at least open it.

Try uploading the images to cubeupload.com

I'll let you know if that works.

Sorry for the hassle/repetitive asking to post the picture elsewhere.

@,

Brilliant, I got the images. As far as doing this OC goes, there should be no complications, so I think we're all set. Now, before I do anything, would you like for me to put her in a specific pose? If not, then I'm all set to begin work.

@@reader8363,

Yes, you may. Quite frankly, I haven't gotten to you yet, so any changes made shouldn't effect my current predicament. So, with that said, feel free to do so. 

@,

No apology is necessary. As an artist (and a free one at that) I find it more of a challenge when changes are made to old requests because it forces me to prepare for the unexpected. I enjoy having such changes.

As far as a pose goes, I suppose I'll try to surprise you with one.

Heya, could I please request my Oc, Enzo and Khris in my sig? I'm in mobile and can't enter hyperlinks: I'll add them later

You're free to experiment :D. I wouldn't want to restrict you to a specific pose.

Hello, I was wondering if you could take a request for a friend of mine.  He's trying to get a pic of his and a friend's OC.  could you draw them in the base-pose attached?

him

post-28325-0-09742100-1454439426_thumb.jpg

her

post-28325-0-45918900-1454439424_thumb.png

base

post-28325-0-69217100-1454439423.png

Edited by nx9100

(edited)

@@nx9100

I'm currently full, but I will when I get the chance. As a side note though, I personally know the guy who did the second photo (just thought that was cool to see his artwork elsewhere). Thank you for asking though! Chances are, you'll be added to the list tonight.

- Night Visions

@@Tao,

Seeing as you are fourth on my list, I'm going to ask you if you wouldn't mind posting the pictures of your OC in either a spoiler or through cubeupload.com, as those are the only ways I will be able to view your request.

Thank you.

- Night Visions

@@ooBrony,

Your request is done! Hope you like it and I do apologize for the delay.

- Night Visions

post-28540-0-66546000-1454565691.jpg

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

You are next up on the list. Would you care to send me a picture of your OC that way I have something to work with? Thank you.

- Night Visions

@@nx9100,

You have been added to the list of requests.

- Night Visions

Edited by Night Visions

(edited)

@,

Currently, you're third on the waiting list to get on the waiting list, but I can assure you that I will get you on there as soon as possible.

@@Sweet Pen,

I'd recommend reserving a spot now. Not that the waiting list to be on the waiting list is going to fill up quickly, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Edited by Night Visions

Hello! I was wondering if you maybe could draw my OC Icyfire? I have no pose in particular in mind so you are welcome to decide what is the most appropriate for her. You seem pretty busy, so if you find you just do not have the time do not worry about it. Thank you for your time and consideration! 

art_trade___icyfire888_by_mylilpegasiste

Cutie mark:

F35lBj6.jpg