Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

Electrobolt thought he heard something but then shrugged it off. But when he saw Midnight and Song moving to the same location, he got slightly curious. Setting the book down yet again, he approached the group as he asked, "What's going on...?"

"Guys!" Draft shouted, "push the bookshelf with the Daring Doo books and unlock the door behind it!!"

(I have to go, I'll be back in a few hours, someone please take control of Draft for me! I'll love you forever :P )

(edited)
"Huh? What's going on?" Starry asked Electrobolt and Song, who were pushing a bookshelf of Daring Do books with Jasmin, then she heard a voice "H-Help me!" "Huh?! Draft? Draft! Oh no! Uhhh... I'm coming!" She joined the others, "Hang in there, we're coming!" Edited by Narutardedscum

Noticies a pony watching them, then whoever it is bolts, "hey, you guys keep going, im going after them." spreads his wings and flies after the mysterious pony, chasing them through the extensive library before tackling them to the ground.

"ack..." midnight pushes her on her back, before he tilts his head and his eyes widen, as she changes to his exact image "congratulations, you caught me," he smirks "too bad it was i who caught you."

midnight finds himself bound and gagged in another part of the same room draft is in, but in a diffrent cell not able to make any noise.

"hmm, too easy." the changeling thinks before picking up the stallions things and flying back to his friends

Electrobolt continued to try and push the bookcase back, but stopped as he tried to catch his breath. "Whew... This is... Pretty tough..." he said between gasps. "If... Daring Do were here... I bet she'd... Be able to get this open easily..."

changling midnight floated back down and began helping push the bookcase open, with all their streangth combined they finally got it open, "umm.....does this require a key?" he said looking between them.

"helping them might be in my best intrest, if they dont find the other stallion that is."

(edited)

Draft heard a distant noise behind him; it sounded like a teleport spell but it was too echoey to be certain. He heard Midnight ask about a key and returned his attention to the door.

"A key? I don't know, it was unlocked for me when I found it. I wonder..." He paused. "Do you think somepony came along and locked it?"

He rattled the handle again to no avail.

"Somepony needs to use their magic to open it!" he said.

Edited by TotalOverflow

(edited)

changeling midnight rubs his eyes with his hoof, "ow, why did you throw that powder in my eyes?"

he groans, "i can barely see."

(yes, and i just did that :3)

Edited by Midnight Moon

"im a changeling you dolt." he growles at song, getting back up, "thanks to somepony i wont be getting what i wanted, but it wont matter in the slightest." dissappears in a burst of green energy, the door unlocking.

Then appearing in midnights chamber "your coming with me." he says with a grin, before both of them dissappear

(boy do i love playing the bad guy some times XD)

Draft stood dumbstruck as he watched the door glow green and open.

"What was all that??" he asked, "I heard shouting, and...Nevermind, we have to help the trapped pony downstairs!"

He bolted back down the staircase, not looking back to see if the others were following.

"Come on!"

Electrobolt was surprised when he saw Midnight was actually a changeling, and that the changeling had vanished. "Wait... If that Midnight was a changeling, then..." he began, his eyes growing wide. "Midnight could be in trouble!" He noticed the door opening up and saw Draft running down. *Somepony else is in trouble too?* he thought when he heard Draft speak up. Quickly, he bolted down the stairs, following Draft as fast as he could.

Midnight blinked, he didnt know where he was, "wha?"

the changling smirked, "beacuse of your friends, i had to move you....and myself somewhere else, not like they will find us here."

it grinned getting close to his muzzle, "i could feed off of your for awhile, and nopony would be none the wiser."

"It's down this way!" Draft said as he ran down the corridors, his lantern clanking in his mouth. They ran past the dilapidated bookshelves and finally arrived at the locked door.

"Hey!" Draft said, "I brought help!"

"Oh thank Celestia!" said the voice, "please, get me out of here!"

Draft turned at looked back at the group. "Okay! Whoever unlocked the door up above, unlock this one too! Oh, wait...Whose magic was that anyway?"