private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

midnight yawned and streached his wings, noticing the other ponies were gone, "huh?" he looked around, "where did they go? hope they didnt take off without me."

he gathered up all his items and put them into his saddlebag then walked outside, took a running start and flew into the air, looking around not noticing anypony he recognized, "oh bucking hell, i overslept again didnt i."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

Electrobolt is my waifu x3

Midnight moon (my main OC)

siggy by: Toa of Ponies

Valiant wondered what they were doing in the library as he strolled around following them.

(I lost track of what was happening so I'm just not gonna post for a while until it gets to the point where the whole group is together but until that point he is just in the background following you guys)

Edited by Danger Dash

Starry decided to stop by the library on the way to the inn, she knew that there are some almanacs that she should read, once she came inside, she saw the rest of the group and joined them, "Oh, hey guys! Um...hows Canterlot?" she asked

hGiAIqash.png.2f6babce5f9b569012bf1c7e09469bd8.png.3a32a640654981adcbfd30e6bc3aba08.png

OCs: Flow / Love Bloom

"Huh oh hello there who are you?" Song asked Starry

"Is Electrobolt here thought" Song as he walked away from Starry "Oh hi Electrobolt" said Song as he noticed Electrobolt reading

Edited by GreenWind

Shadow was Alerted at the sight of Starry ''Oh no...It's that pony from earlier,May as well say hi...'' Thought Shadow a he walked up to Starry.''Uhh...Hi.I'm the pony from earlier,Sorry about what I did.And also I apologize for running away like that.I know it was very rude of me.My name is Shadow.Whats yours?'' Said Shadow as Shaking out a hoof.

Starry was shocked at the site of the black pegasus, the same one that bumped into her at the market place, he came up to Starry and introduced himself as Shadow, then asking for her's "Oh, um, I'm Starry, err.... nice to meet you" Then shaking his hoof

hGiAIqash.png.2f6babce5f9b569012bf1c7e09469bd8.png.3a32a640654981adcbfd30e6bc3aba08.png

midnight sighed and landed on the roof of the library, "dangit, cant find them anywhere."

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png

(sorry guys but i can't post much over the weekend, so I'll let you guys explore and figure stuff out. Once you find Draft in whatever perdicament he's found himself in, feel free to take control of him until i can get back. Sorry! I'm at a convention and Tara Strong will be there! : D

I'll see you guys again soon!)

5ZJHu.gif

^^Visit my FimFiction profile!^^

(edited)

Zarely looked around the library searching for Draft. She looked but didn't find him. "Draft." she said quietly, remembering that he wa supposed to be there. "Where are you, is everypony here?" she said sighing.

Edited by pinkieluna

ci8LD.png

"Thats great to here im part of the group but i over slept and got sperated im MidnighSong but you can call me Song" said Song as he held out a hoof

"Oh yes, I forgot, um.. I'm Starry Sky, you can call me Starry or Starr, either way's fine" Introduced Starry, continuing her introduction "You could say that I'm an amateur astronomer, one that studies the stars,"

''I'm going to go read something.See you guys in a few minutes.'' Said Shadow as hovering over the Library in amazement.''Hey!There's a second Floor!Wonder what they have up there.'' Said Shadow as he flew into the 2nd floor.His eyes then were filled with amazement.''WOW!THIS IS AMAZING!THE FIRST ISSUE OF ALL MY FAVORITE SUPER HERO COMICS!BATCOLT,SPIDERCOLT,SUPERCOLT,THEY EVEN HAVE HOOVES OF WAR!'' Screamed Shadow excitingly.He then grabbed at least a stack of 55 comics and went to the checkout.''How much are all of these?'' Asked Shadow as plopping down every single First Issue they had. ''At least 25 bits.'' Said the Librarian.''Okay...Here'' Said Shadow as taking out 25 bits from hit bag and put them on the counter.''Bai!'' Said Shadow as putting all the comic books in his bag.He then Sat down in a chair near the group and started reading SpiderColt issue #1

Electrobolt cringed when he heard Shadow shout out in excitement, then shook his head. *Isn't a library supposed to be a place where you're silent...?* he thought, returning his attention to the Daring Do book he was reading. Once more, he got lost in the world inside the book, imagining himself as Daring Do.

While Shadow was reading he noticed Electro Bolt Looking into the air.''Uh oh...I think he's pretending to be daring do again.'' Thought Shadow before keeping his place on his comic and walking over to Electro Bolt.He then Shook Electro's Chair around and shook his head for 3 seconds.''Okay...That's taken care of.'' Said Shadow as returning to his comic book.

Even though Shadow only shook his head for three seconds, Electrobolt's head continued to shake for a good ten seconds, at which it finally stopped. He then shot a look at Shadow as if he was asking why he did that. Looking back to Song with a calmer look, he replied, "Sounds like a plan. You like Daring Do?"

shaking his head he took off again, hoping to find somepony he recognized

BMWowner_zps92d481e1.png