Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

So it appears I have gotten the ok from P-Jay to use my new character.

I'll start with him right away, just letting everyone know. I need to take a break from this self-made train wreck that is Raze's story anyway. At least until Guts gets another post in.

Edited by Detective Adachi

@,

Look, it's been too long since I've actually been here, and it looks like you changed your name. I only know certain DMs.

By the power invested in me, I decree you on probation! From now on, I demand to be called sir! I also demand to be treated pretty, like one of those dogs Paris Hilton carries around in her purse. Any step out of line, and you're toast like Fractured's soul, and possibly his uh... "largest organ." Yeah...

Simon says has been just grand. But I've seen to misplaced it along with my knitting kit, unfortunately. 

Finally getting back into the temporary swing of things here in Bangcolt. Mostly joking around but... uh, have to say something RP related, so feel free to ignore my yellow stallion of... uh... I just thought of it on the top of my head XD 

• Brohoof 1

@

*looks at Raze, then this new pony*

...Iiiiiiiiiiiiii get the feeling you don't like Jack or Double Play

Yeah because you seem to just be going after them for some reason, DA. XD

• Brohoof 1

They have this... aura of cockiness around them that... doesn't sit right with me... and them being kids makes it even worse somehow... seems like they have no respect for anyone. I get this urge to make my OCs mess with them. Like they need to be taught a lesson...

it's just cocky characters in general that think they're better than everybody have never been my thing. 

It's just my opinion. It's probably wrong, and I'm sorry if it is, but it's my opinion nonetheless.

I'll stop messing with them if it disturbs you.

They have this... aura of cockiness around them that... doesn't sit right with me... and them being kids makes it even worse somehow... seems like they have no respect for anyone. I get this urge to make my OCs mess with them. Like they need to be taught a lesson...

it's just cocky characters in general that think they're better than everybody have never been my thing. 

It's just my opinion. It's probably wrong, and I'm sorry if it is, but it's my opinion nonetheless.

...so you come across a kid with an attitude and your first instinct is to threaten them with murder?

I've never once depicted Double as disrespectful to anyone who's nice to her, and to be honest, all your characters have done is try to kill her

You wouldn't be so friendly with someone trying to kill you would you?

I would appreciate it if you did. This entire time I was confused as to why you were targeting them in particular. Honestly, if you witnessed more of their interactions you would understand their personalities. I for one though, don't understand why threatening them would help that, but focusing your stress and trying to go after one character in particular with your emotions instead of just playing for RP is generally not cool.

I understand that you may not like a character, but just because I don't like Flurry Heart doesn't mean I'd threaten her like that and try to do anything like that to her.

Jack hasn't been disrespectful to anyone so far. Just look at him and Double, they respect each other just fine.

The point I want to make is that if there's a problem with something, then don't be afraid to speak up. No one's trying to be mean here. It's an RP not military boot camp. It's for everyone to have fun. And if you're not having fun that means there's something wrong with what's going on, and as the DM, and being directly involved with what has happened, I intend to help.

Unicorncob gave good points--if someone was after you you wouldn't be so friendly either.

I simply want you to take this under consideration, because there have been too many instances so far where others have done things in this RP that caused them to be removed, and I like to avoid that as much as possible.

So to reiterate, if there's something wrong then don't be afraid to bring it up in the OOC. As the DM, I would be a failure if I didn't create an environment where everyone could simply have fun with each other. And if that's not happening, then there's something either wrong with me or the RP.

Is everything clear?

• Brohoof 2

Well... I haven't given it much thought since I haven't really been on here.

Lower the attitudes on the characters, I believe. It wasn't really a good time with me playing as Raze, if you remember, apologizing to them so they could stop, explaining the entire situation to both of them and apologizing just so they could deny it in his face. At that point I just wanted to move on from that whole schtick; I was disappointed and embarrassed I let that scenario escalate that way and I wanted to start Raze's relations with Jack and Double on a clean slate. Which didn't happen. I should've said something earlier.

Well... I haven't given it much thought since I haven't really been on here.

Lower the attitudes on the characters, I believe. It wasn't really a good time with me playing as Raze, if you remember, apologizing to them so they could stop, explaining the entire situation to both of them and apologizing just so they could deny it in his face. At that point I just wanted to move on from that whole schtick; I was disappointed and embarrassed I let that scenario escalate that way and I wanted to start Raze's relations with Jack and Double on a clean slate. Which didn't happen. I should've said something earlier.

I understand, but that was merely me and Unicorncob playing our characters in the circumstances they were in according to how their characterization goes. What you have is a good start, but I would like to ask you to please not let what happens in the RP dictate how you play your characters or how you go about certain situations. That wasn't fun for us, and RPs are meant to be fun.

You get what I'm saying?

• Brohoof 2