Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Am I in the wrong? Yes. Am I wrong? No. Am I issuing an apology? Yeah. Via PM. If you didn't know... so check your facts. Is it destructive criticism? No. Is it blunt and tactless and uncharacterisitc of me? Yes. Do I have a reason for acting like this? Yeah sure. Does it really matter? No. I'm in the wrong. I know. No excuse could possibly warrant my behavior. Despite how shitty my most recent online experiences have been? Do you, however, despite being right, need to mind you own business? Nah. You have my respect, and I thank you for calling me out on this. Are you in some regards wrong? Yeah. I think my letter isn't too harsh. I think you're kind of soft, but nevertheless, it's not my job to think about what I think or feel, it's about others, which is what I should have done in the first place, versus letting recent experiences influence my decisions. So, thanks. I don't fully agree with you, but you're, for the most part. Right. Am I disgusting? You fill in the blank. I'd think so, or at the very leat, right now, I am.

As much as I'd like to respond to what you said, Guts has a point.

What Ginger decides to do with your criticism has yet to be seen.  In the end, however, I made my point, you made yours, and I'll be the first to deescalate.  All that I ask is that you tone down your abrasiveness in the future.

Thank you, and I hope the two of us can put this behind us and move on.

• Brohoof 1

As much as I'd like to respond to what you said, Guts has a point.

What Ginger decides to do with your criticism has yet to be seen.  In the end, however, I made my point, you made yours, and I'll be the first to deescalate.  All that I ask is that you tone down your abrasiveness in the future.

Thank you, and I hope the two of us can put this behind us and move on.

No arguments here. 

• 3 weeks later...

Takes a breath of fresh air.

So... we're back. And sorry it took so long. :love:

I won't mention why i've been gone so long, since it would consist of a gaping line of non-relevant excuses, but I will say this: i'm limiting myself here, in a small capacity. No more than three separate posts at any one time to any group of people, with possibly one personal one that i'm working on, and will drop if necessary. But, that's basically it; as much I loved to do 7 and 8 (and twelve) separate post responses at once for everybody, I realized that's... not something that works out well for anyone, in the long run. So just a heads up. ^_^

...Oh, and don't worry; i'll still be doing all of the temporary stuff, like admissions into Bangcolt and minor interactions and whatnot. But don't expect any major story arcs unless you're one of the three, or someone decides they want to shelve theirs. Simple as that. :lol:

@Amorphous hasn't been on the forums for a while now.  I'll give him about two more weeks (Until the 15th) to respond.  If we have to go a full month with no response, I'll just say that Zoisite's/Ametrine's and Iron's/Dust's meeting ended mundanely and carry on.

Edited by Hazard Time

Takes a breath of fresh air.

So... we're back. And sorry it took so long. :love:

I won't mention why i've been gone so long, since it would consist of a gaping line of non-relevant excuses, but I will say this: i'm limiting myself here, in a small capacity. No more than three separate posts at any one time to any group of people, with possibly one personal one that i'm working on, and will drop if necessary. But, that's basically it; as much I loved to do 7 and 8 (and twelve) separate post responses at once for everybody, I realized that's... not something that works out well for anyone, in the long run. So just a heads up. ^_^

...Oh, and don't worry; i'll still be doing all of the temporary stuff, like admissions into Bangcolt and minor interactions and whatnot. But don't expect any major story arcs unless you're one of the three, or someone decides they want to shelve theirs. Simple as that. :lol:

WELCOME BACK! Are we ready to move on with the changeling stuff? Can it please be one of the three? Also poking @,

Edited by bronislav84

WELCOME BACK! Are we ready to move on with the changeling stuff? Can it please be one of the three? Also poking @,

I don't mind... if  doesn't mind shifting the Luna/ NT thing over. As it is, i'm working with him, Orion Caelum, and J.R. (Though TheDownTrotten really needs the most love... )  :love:

I'm really confused as to what is going on in the RP at the moment. 

Need a place to kickstart? :twi:

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind... if  doesn't mind shifting the Luna/ NT thing over. As it is, i'm working with him, Orion Caelum, and J.R. (Though TheDownTrotten really needs the most love... )  :love:

Need a place to kickstart? :twi:

Shifting where? I figured it would be together as one group, bringing the Princesses together. Unless that doesn't work for him, then I guess I'll wait for as long as needed. Kinda why you're included in the original mention Tacoma. :)

I'm really confused as to what is going on in the RP at the moment.

You could visit Lektra at her shop? I really feel they should meet, and I could go for a kickstart too Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

OKAY..... After dragging myself through the perilous pits of life, I can safely say that I can resume a regular posting schedule. I will try to shoot out a post at least every other day. An apology is owed because I know I held people up. So Yeah... I'll try to not let college stomp me in the face to the point where I can't do anything

Edited by Guts
  • Brohoof 1

OKAY..... After dragging myself through the perilous pits of life, I can safely say that I can resume a regular posting schedule. I will try to shoot out a post at least every other day. An apology is owed because I know I held people up. So Yeah... I'll try to not let college stomp me in the face to the point where I can't do anything

You and me both, bud. You and me both.