open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

Trixie was prepared to cast another spell to hit Terra, when Rhetoric suddenly tackled her from the side. She gave a small yelp as she lost her concentration and fell over, giving enough time for Terra to activate her magic. The earth positively exploded around her in a storm of dirt and dust, obscuring the area the around her. Trixie coughed and choked in the blinding storm, but still did her best to look at Rhetoric through teary, irritated eyes.

"I trusted you..."

Given how Rhetoric had built himself up as a pacifist, Starlight was a little surprised at his sudden attack on the blue unicorn. At first she made a flinch to stop him, but halted herself.

This was his business, and she had her own to worry about.

He looked over to Starlight, and then back to the forest, and sighed, "Oh, nothing," he said sadly, "Except maybe wondering what I'm going to say to Twilight, Cadence, and Shining Armor for letting this god. Damn. THIEF...." he punched his hoof into the ground, causing the ground to crack, and ice fill those cracks. His anger-fueled punch was so powerful, that is separated the earth itself as it hit, "Escape....son of a bitch.....failed again. What are they gonna say?"

She raised an eyebrow at the stallion's behaviour, and her eyes shot open as she realised something he'd said.

That name.

"Twilight," she repeated quietly, almost to herself. Her eyes closed into slits, lilac pupils flaring with hatred. "So she was here."

• Brohoof 1

Given how Rhetoric had built himself up as a pacifist, Starlight was a little surprised at his sudden attack on the blue unicorn. At first she made a flinch to stop him, but halted herself.   This was his business, and she had her own to worry about.

@@J.R.,@@Fractured,  

Picking himself up and refusing to look at Trixie... it was too much, and  appearances where everything at the moment. As it was, her words, were far worse then any sort of magical vex she could cast against him. Seeing that the culprit had escaped, he was satisfied and prepared for the after math when Twilight returned.... 

Thats going to cause even more problems... he thought finally having a moment to give to Starlight

"Starlight... given my recent actions, having helped the thief escape, I will most likely be on the run in the moment. You have some un-finshed business with Twilight I believe. While I can't stop you from exacting your revenge, why don't you ask Trixie over there exactly how well that worked out." 

He just motioned to Trixie, his back still turned to her. I hope those two can help each other out... they need to for all our sake's 

He would have ran now, flee the scene as it were, but if his plan was to work, he had to be expelled. He had to have no friends left, only enemies  

Axton cleared the fog that had clouded his eyes after rubbing them for a bit, and spoke again to Chrysalis, "Maybe I can convince your subjects to take you back. That or, I can be an ally. Maybe if some of these changelings have gone against your rule, I could probably help. Or damn, at least be glad someone is trying to talk to you. Come on, walk with me, and try to relieve yourself for a bit before you die of stress buildup."

Chrysalis sighed "...If you are so stubborn on the idea of helping then I am in no mood to fight you about it ." she followed the pony with some minor agitation "But I would think that the "gatherer of souls" or whatever would have more soul gathering things to do then to converse with a former Changeling Queen?" 

• Brohoof 1

@J.R.@The Down Trotten@Unicorncob

The dust had cleared. Trixie stood up and finished wiping her eyes mechnaically, before turned around and simply at Rhetoric, as if there were something she didn't understand him. Finally, after a moment, she gave a sigh, and turned away completely.

The moment was distracted by a purple flash above the clearing. Twilight dropped down onto the forest floor, folded her wings in, and looked around at the damage with dissatisfaction.

"I got Sunset Shimmer to the hospital. They said she'll be alright, but-"

"Twilight... I couldn't do it." Twilight paused, and looked at Trixie's face; one glance told her all she needed to know. She sighed, and tried her best to smile.

"Its okay, we'll figure something else. We just need..." Twilight's peripheral vision finally shifted past the earth pony, to the other unicorn in the clearing. She stood up, her eyes widening in shock for a moment.

"Starlight Glimmer?"

• Brohoof 1

"Starlight... given my recent actions, having helped the thief escape, I will most likely be on the run in the moment. You have some un-finshed business with Twilight I believe. While I can't stop you from exacting your revenge, why don't you ask Trixie over there exactly how well that worked out." 

He just motioned to Trixie, his back still turned to her. I hope those two can help each other out... they need to for all our sake's 

"A thief?" Starlight repeated, raising an eyebrow at Rhetoric, then felt a glint of anger in her chest at the mention of Twilight's name once again.

Just hearing her name was enough to anger her.

He did seem to imply this Trixie pony also had a history with her. Perhaps she could delve into that a bit, maybe gain an ally?

She started a walk over, but was halted by a bright purple light from above.

Twilight's peripheral vision finally shifted past the earth pony, to the other unicorn in the clearing. She stood up, her eyes widening in shock for a moment.

"Starlight Glimmer?"

Her pupils dilated, and her heart raced with sheer anger and hatred at the sight of her.

Memories flooded back to the front of her mind like tidal wave. The village. The cutie mark vault. The mountains. The Celestia-damned caverns.

She lowered her head to mask her twitching eye and lip, trying to compose herself.

"The plan, Starlight," the muttered quietly, almost pleading with herself, "Remember the plan."

She took a deep breath and raised her head again, showing her worst enemy the friendliest, most welcoming smile she could muster.

"Twilight Sparkle!" She chirped, "I wasn't expecting to see you here at all! How've you been?"

Edited by Unicorncob

@@Unicorncob, @@The Down Trotten, @@Fractured,

Ice simply watched in horror and disgust as he saw the scene unfold before him. He got angry for a moment, "Grr! How the hell-- No. No time for games. No time for this crap."

He walked up and spoke without caring who he interrupted, "Excuse me. But none of us have time here for somethin pretty. In case any of you weren't aware, that thieving mare is still out there. I don't know about the rest of you, but I plan to find her and try to come to peace with her, with or without any of your help. Now, it's possible that we caused her to see us as a threat because of teh fact that so many of us approached her. Maybe two of us should try to track her down instead of four, and even when we find her, only one of us should walk up to her and try to talk."

He looked at each of the mares, "If you want to waste time, then go ahead. But I'm not losing sight of what really matters here." He said, as he simply walked to the edge of the clearing, and stared into the forest, crouching near a tree, "Come on...come on, bring it on!"

Chrysalis sighed "...If you are so stubborn on the idea of helping then I am in no mood to fight you about it ." she followed the pony with some minor agitation "But I would think that the "gatherer of souls" or whatever would have more soul gathering things to do then to converse with a former Changeling Queen?

Axton chuckled, "Oh you changelings. You have a lot to learn about us. Anyway, I work when I find a soul that needs gathering. But when you seemed...downtrodden, I thought, 'Why not help.' Come on, I'll buy you a drink."\

He walked with her and they came upon a nearby bar, "Now, what seems to be the problem?" he said as he sat down in a chair at a table outside the bar.

@@Fractured,@@Unicorncob, @@J.R.,  

Within moments Twilight showed up, Trixie related the news, and Starlight had made her way to her goal. It seemed little reason or him to remain, or to be here in the first place. Just how it goes... i hope Trixie can forgive me some day. 

He bite his lip, and prayed that his actions would amount to something, anything. With the general chatter and being the odd pony out he silently left the scene. Into the forest, getting lost didn't sound like a terrible idea. He still didn't feel right leaving Starlight alone with Twilight... the thought scared him, and he wanted better for his new...friend but, he couldn't change her mind before, and he sure as Discord couldn't force her. 

"No pony should have that much power of anyone. The princesses need to be stopped, and i'm the only one that can do it.... What a passionate thing to say, and the motives aren't all wrong. Such a shame the pony didn't have anyone before this..."  he spoke to himself as he walked, it helped scare away the loneliness he had thought he had gotten used to. 

Edited by The Down Trotten

@The Down Trotten

As Rhetoric walked in the forest, there was a loud howling from the bushes around him. Dark shapes circled him, flashing around with enormous speed as the group of seven timberwolves began to settle in a tightly knit circle, barking and yelping between themselves.

-------

@The Down Trotten@Unicorncob

Sunny Days followed behind Indus and Blueblood, making sure to close the door behind her and lock it securely once she was finished, she didn't follow them; instead, she took the route to the second room on the left; Princess Celestia's room. Once inside, there was a brief flash of light, and then silence.

-------

@Unicorncob@J.R.

"What are you...?" Twilight shook her head, clearing out the steam, but more continued to come. "I don't have time for this! I have a criminal at the hospital who needs picking up, a mysterious ultra powerful thief who just ran off with my sister-in law's magic, and Shining Armor, who's out there right now looking for her. So I don't know what you're planning, or why, but it's going to have to wait. I'm sorry." She turned to Trixie and Ice Blizzard, and her face grew slightly more sympathetic as she spoke.

"Let's go. If we go out while its still dark like this, she'll only pick us off like she did just now. If we go during the day, we'll have a higher chance of being able to stop her..."

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured, @@Unicorncob,

Ice sighed, "You have a point, Twilight. So what are you saying we should do? Go home...or should we stay here and sleep out here? I mean, if we sleep out here we won't lose our current progress, but it's up to you," he said, as he walked closer over to them, "What's the plan?"

Sunny Days followed behind Indus and Blueblood, making sure to close the door behind her and lock it securely once she was finished, she didn't follow them; instead, she took the route to the second room on the left; Princess Celestia's room. Once inside, there was a brief flash of light, and then silence.

Indus set his saddlebag on the bed and took a deep breath. He had been hoping to speak with Celestia, but it seemed it would have to wait.

"Perhaps I should take tomorrow to take the scenery in," he muttered to himself, "Like the arena everypony talks about."

"What are you...?" Twilight shook her head, clearing out the steam, but more continued to come. "I don't have time for this! I have a criminal at the hospital who needs picking up, a mysterious ultra powerful thief who just ran off with my sister-in law's magic, and Shining Armor, who's out there right now looking for her. So I don't know what you're planning, or why, but it's going to have to wait. I'm sorry." She turned to Trixie and Ice Blizzard, and her face grew slightly more sympathetic as she spoke.

"Let's go. If we go out while its still dark like this, she'll only pick us off like she did just now. If we go during the day, we'll have a higher chance of being able to stop her..."

Starlight's face didn't change from its grin, but her brain was practically roaring with outrage.

How DARE she just blow me off like that?! She snarled internally, I come all the way from those damned mountains to look for her personally, and she doesn't even give me five damned minutes!

She cleared her throat. "Oh, all I was planning was to tell you that I've thought about what you said before. I'm trying to change myself. Turn over a new leaf, as the saying goes."

She tilted her head upon registering Twilight's dilemma. "Perhaps I can help?"

As Rhetoric walked in the forest, there was a loud howling from the bushes around him. Dark shapes circled him, flashing around with enormous speed as the group of seven timberwolves began to settle in a tightly knit circle, barking and yelping between themselves.

Rhetoric gasped and in panic turned to run, and quickly hit head long into a tree. Dazed and dizzily turned back to the wolfs."Wolfs...why is it always wolfs...I"M NO GOOD! ALL THOSE POTATOES HAVE MADE ME ALL STARCHY!" the knock against the tree hadn't worn off yet 

• Brohoof 1

Yuki thought about that, and gave what she thought was the best answer, "I know that if he has children, that they will inherit his Ice Clan genetics. If he has unicorn children, then it'll be obvious where the power goes. And if he has earth pony or pegasi children, then they would have to work for their power, if they wanted it. If it is not inherited, then it's never forced onto a foal. And even if it is inherited, they don't have to focus on the path of the power if they do not want it."

She sighed, "That is....if he were to have foals. And to do that, he has to find a mare he likes. I don't mean to be doubtful in him, but I am simply worried. Firstly, if he doesn't find a mare he likes, or if he does, and doesn't get with her, I'm afraid he won't live happily, as he's constantly dreamed of finding a mare. Secondly, as one of the few clan members left, I am afraid he is the only one left who could make the clan grow. I just hope he can...."

"...i see." zenru nodded. "i have no doubt he will do his part, in the restoration in the honor of the ice clan." 

he hesitated for a moment. "...can i ask how his offspring might...as you put it, 'work for it', regarding his power?" 

yrel was munching on some cookies, watching as if the two ponies were telling an epic tale. "ice powerz...."

Xiang's eyes shot open at the sound of Violet's voice, and he got onto his hooves and leaped onto the street with a front flip.

"I am," He replied, nodding at the mare.

violet nodded, stretching a bit. "nice flip. pretty spry for an oldie like yourself..." she said casually, cracking her neck and hooves. "cant wait to see what your made of..."

she got into a stance, one that suggested defense, dragging a hind hoof along the ground as she did so. "i am ready." 

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 1

@@P-Jay,

Yuki explained, "It's simple; he would have to train them and show them the way of the Ice Clan and using their magic. Once he sees his offspring has passed his training regiment, he will allow them the use of the Clan's power."

She nodded and continued, "It's very simple. And the power will be passed down to his children, and his children's children," she said with a smile.

violet nodded, stretching a bit. "nice flip. pretty spry for an oldie like yourself..." she said casually, cracking her neck and hooves. "cant wait to see what your made of..."

she got into a stance, one that suggested defense, dragging a hind hoof along the ground as she did so. "i am ready." 

"Don't think this fight will be easy because I'm an old man," Xiang scoffed, craning his neck side to side, "I've put young rips like you in their place before."

He undid the cloak clasp around his neck and threw the garment to the ground, revealing his incredibly draconic appearance. The heavy thud of the cloak suggested it was weighted.

The older fighter stepped his right forehoof out, sliding it along the ground in an arch and bringing it behind his left, getting into a combat stance.

"It seems we have similar techniques already," he commented, and bowed to the young mare, "After you."

Cloud shrugged and trotted into the tavern, spotting an empty booth and scooting inside.

"I wouldn't worry," she chirped, "I mean, we both know how to fight, right?" She grinned.

"That's true, but I still got my eye on them. I got a feeling in my gut that they're up to something," Lightning replied as he sat in the booth with Cloud. He saw caught the eye of one of them, and received a nasty grin from him.

Lightning shook his head and looked back at Cloud.

"Should we call the waiter or will he be- oh wait here he comes,"Lightning said as young Earth pony stallion came walking toward the table.

"Hey how are you doing, can I take your order?" He said brightly to the two Pegasi.

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob@J.R.
Twilight stared at Starlight for the longest time, as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"So you came out all this way, and tracked me down to a forest, just to say that you've changed...?"

Twilight's stare intensified briefly, before she gave a sigh, and turned away again.

"Okay. But first, I need to pick up Nightingale."

-------

@The Down Trotten

The timberwolves finished tightening the circle, to the point to where it would be incredibly difficult for Rhetoric to escape without being caught by at least one of them. When the formation was finished however, they stopped just short of the leap. The wolves all paused, staring at Rhetoric expectantly, while the biggest one, the alpha, sat down, panting softly.

-------

Anette took a deep breath, and leaned back on the outside of her fighters quarter. The music that she was listening to on the inside was beautiful; her friends at work again, finally pulling together the musical performance that they'd been practicing for just short of a month now. It hadn't taken a lot of hard work, and no small amount of hair from all of their heads, but this was the result; they'd gotten it done, and it was wonderful. Anette leaned forward, slowly moving her head in time with the music, before laying back down once again; life couldn't be better.

--------

Nightingale woke up in the hospital with a rush of breath. As she quickly analyzed her situation, several things came to her; she was naked, without a single one of her weapons to defend her. She was in a hospital, who had probably moved them because of safety concerns. And three, she was still injured, which meant she hadn't been here long. But for her, long enough. She rolled out of bed; she'd need to make a quick exit, before anyone got suspicious.

-------

Outside the cafe, Sleight Mist pitched a book she'd been holding over her shoulder with magic, nearly beaning a nearby pony with it. She didn't care; she was frustrated. She had thought that learning wind magic would be easy, but so far, she hadn't conjured much more than the slightest breeze. The runes were easy; she'd been proficient with those since she had first started magic school. But the magic itself seemed to slip away from her every time she tried to reach out to it, leaving her boiling. Almost literally; she'd nearly set fire to her quarters after several repeated failed attempts.

Now, she was done for the moment. She folded back in her chair with a disgusted sigh; maybe she'd pick it up later.

Ice was confused. Nightingale? Now? Surely it'd make more sense to go after the real threat. But Twilight did make a point. He turned to Twilight and asked, "So you're pretty much saying that we should come back and try to find her tomorrow during the day?"

"Day." The words clicked in Ice's head, "Maybe Celly could help us out....or something. I don't know where else to turn from here."

The timberwolves finished tightening the circle, to the point to where it would be incredibly difficult for Rhetoric to escape without being caught by at least one of them. When the formation was finished however, they stopped just short of the leap. The wolves all paused, staring at Rhetoric expectantly, while the biggest one, the alpha, sat down, panting softly.

Rhetoric, shook his head trying to clear it of its daze. As he came too, he paled in fear. No way out, surrounded by some sort of predators.  It didn't look good...then again, he was still breathing, and all in all in good health. Shouldn't he had been torn to shreds by now?... he looked at them again. They were just sitting there, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for what exactly? 

Having no means of escape, he turned to the only thing he could really do, conversation "Um...can I help you?... Goodness, wheres Dr. Doolittle when you need him...."

"That's true, but I still got my eye on them. I got a feeling in my gut that they're up to something," Lightning replied as he sat in the booth with Cloud. He saw caught the eye of one of them, and received a nasty grin from him.

Lightning shook his head and looked back at Cloud.

"Should we call the waiter or will he be- oh wait here he comes,"Lightning said as young Earth pony stallion came walking toward the table.

"Hey how are you doing, can I take your order?" He said brightly to the two Pegasi.

Cloud turned her head to the grinning individual, and returned them a raise of the eyebrow and a roll of the eyes.

"I wouldn't worry about it," she turned back to Lightning woth a grin.

She smiled as the waiter approached. "I'll take a hayburger and an orange soda."

Twilight stared at Starlight for the longest time, as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"So you came out all this way, and tracked me down to a forest, just to say that you've changed...?"

Twilight's stare intensified briefly, before she gave a sigh, and turned away again.

"Okay. But first, I need to pick up Nightingale."

A bead of sweat slipped down the side of Starlight's face. Not out of nervousness, but of sheer effort to hold her façade together.

Why yes, I did some all this way. I thought you'd appreciate that sort of namby-pamby 'You're my best friend and I came all this way to see you' crap, Princess.

"Nightingale?" She asked, still managing to hold her act together, "And who would that be?"

• Brohoof 1

@The Down Trotten

The alpha dog stared into Rhetoric's eyes for a moment, as if contemplating him. Suddenly, it whined, and backed away. All of the dogs stepped out, opening the circle, and out of it, Terra stepped in, eyes open and sad as she looked at Rhetoric.

"I believe I know what you want. And this will get you nowhere."

-------

@Unicorncob@J.R.

"A wanted criminal." Twilight took a quick stride out of the forest, Trixie flagged softly behind. "She's a pegasus stole something very valuable from one of my friends. I believe you know Rarity..."

Twilight continued to walk.

"And now, she's in the hospital after her most recent tournament match, so we're heading there. If she's not too injured, we're going to question her, and then, we'll leave her to Royal guards to detain her."

--------

@Star Saber

Fluttershy had finally come back from the shopping mall, carrying the sack of pet food strapped to her back. As she walke down the street, however, she heard an odd noise. Slurred singing; somepony singing to themselves? Against her better nature, she decided to investigate, silently tracking down the noise and doing her best to stay out of the line of sight.

• Brohoof 1

All of the dogs stepped out, opening the circle, and out of it, Terra stepped in, eyes open and sad as she looked at Rhetoric.   "I believe I know what you want. And this will get you nowhere."

The earth pony staggered to his feet and pulled a small smile across his face "I'd agree, running into trees isn't going to get me very far... But I don't want much... I'm merely curious. Its obvious to me that for whatever reason you've dedicated yourself to this anti-alicorn goal. I agree no one should have that much power, honestly I do. But what happened to you?.... Who are you?" he sighed and gave her a apologetic look 

"Honestly I am the closet thing you'll have as an ally... Not that you'll need it, but I'm here none the less and I think considering I helped you escape, I can at least be indulged a bit. I mean you no harm, and I come wanting to understand" he felt that each word was more awkward then the next. Whomever this pony was, was powerful and it was apparent that she held his life in her hoofs 

Ice looked closely at Starlight. He could tell that something was wrong with her as she looked.....uncomfortable. He thought to himself, "That woman has no cool. And I should know. I'm an expert on keeping one's cool. Hope she's ok." Ice then heard Twilight mention Nightingale, and chimed in, "Yeah...."

He then caught up with them, "It wasn't easy, but me and one of my friends were able to beat her and take back Rarity's gem. And as much as I would like to say it was easy; it wasn't," he said as he turned around and began walking backwards in the same direction as the others, "Even though we managed to get her gem back, and I was able to return it to her, I have to say, Nightingale is creepy, quick, and smart," he chuckled, "...and she'll probably never see another town ever again."

He turned around to walk forward normally, "It was probably a mismatch because I can't fly, nor am I anywhere near as fast. Luckily Anette and her dolls were there to help me." He laughed cockily, "And the funny part...is that the mare left....all because of a threat! She hadn't been seriously injured or beaten, she just got up and left after she realized she was outnumbered and outskilled and just...." he made a rocket noise and a launch motion with his hoof, "Pshoo! Gone! Oh man it was rich as hell..."

He walked a bit ahead of them.

• Brohoof 1

"A wanted criminal." Twilight took a quick stride out of the forest, Trixie flagged softly behind. "She's a pegasus stole something very valuable from one of my friends. I believe you know Rarity..."

Twilight continued to walk.

"And now, she's in the hospital after her most recent tournament match, so we're heading there. If she's not too injured, we're going to question her, and then, we'll leave her to Royal guards to detain her."

Starlight felt the slightest tremble of anger in her lip, but her act kept up.

So you'd rather speak to a convicted criminal instead of a potential new friend? What a strange revelation, Princess of Friendship.

"Maybe I can lend a hoof?" She offered, smiling and walking after Twilight, "To prove that I've changed!"

Ice looked closely at Starlight. He could tell that something was wrong with her as she looked.....uncomfortable. He thought to himself, "That woman has no cool. And I should know. I'm an expert on keeping one's cool. Hope she's ok." 

She caught the stallion giving her a suspicious look.

That guy better not be onto me.

She smiled and held out a hoof. "Hi there, I'm Starlight Glimmer!"

-----

@@Fractured,

Fuse had continued to sing to himself although half of the words seemed to be made up on the spot; it didn’t help that every so often he’d trip and stumble and forget what song he was singing and just started up in the middle of a different one. He staggered and leaned against the wall; almost keeling over to vomit but he managed to keep himself from doing so.

“Hrm, perhaps it was a mistake to give you drinks on the house.” A familiar voice to Fuse spoke as Maverick stepped out of a nearby alleyway to confront the drunkard.

“Eeeh.. What’s the big idea cutting me off like that?” Was Fuse’s only response as he staggered forwards and gripped Maverick’s vest by the collar with his hooves.

“Judging by the stench on your breath… I assume to keep you from dying from alcohol poisoning.” Maverick shrugged off Fuse’s hooves while looking slightly irritated.

“What the hell do ya want…” Fuse slumped back against the wall.

“I did have a job for you but you’re useless to me in the state you’re in.” Maverick sighed and tapped his hoof against Fuse’s forehead which caused the drunk pony to recoil violently.

“AUGH WHAT IN TARTARUS!” Fuse clutched his head; it hurt… but at the same time he felt sharper in the mind and his full cognitive thought returned, “..Alright… you made me not black out drunk somehow…”

“Yes and I want you to go… acquire someone. Someone who’s in a bit of a situation. Someone who will likely not appreciate the help but requires it nonetheless-”

“Who and where?!” Fuse interrupted impatiently.

Maverick hesitated, “Nightingale at the Hospital”

“Nope!” Fuse turned his back to Maverick and started to walk away, “Ain’t putting my neck out for that nutjob.”

Jade smirked with pride as her attack proved fruitful. Her kick managed to disconnect Chisel's shoulders. They shouldn't be broken, but he might not be fighting for a bit after that.

"I won with intuition," She chirped proudly, landing daintily on her hooves and giving Chisel a bow of the head, "Thank you for the bout, though might I suggest doing some stretches before going into a fight?"

She pranced happily toward the light, confident her opponent could get up on his own...eventually.

"And now there's only four of you left to pick from." Tricis said, already knowing what had transpired. "Since you're all equally insufferable, I'll need to continue this tournament to determine a victor. But now it's time to change locations. You've all proven that you can fight in the dark."

Tricis then started walking back toward the mouth of the cave, not even bothering to instruct the others to follow her. They should know to do that on there own.

• Brohoof 1

"And now there's only four of you left to pick from." Tricis said, already knowing what had transpired. "Since you're all equally insufferable, I'll need to continue this tournament to determine a victor. But now it's time to change locations. You've all proven that you can fight in the dark."

Tricis then started walking back toward the mouth of the cave, not even bothering to instruct the others to follow her. They should know to do that on there own.

Jade frowned a bit, feeling disappointment that she hadn't gained Tricis's favour for her victories. Then again, no one else had, so she didn't feel too bad.

She watched as the master left the cave, and dutifully followed after her. She had handled any challenge put to her so far, so she had no doubt she could succeed again.