open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

@J.R.@Unicorncob

"Well, that's what I was I was suggesting. Two heads are better than one, after all, and you're not only smart, you have amazing magic. Even if I can't really agree with the effects..."

"Twilight." Trixie spoke loudly, enough for the unicorn to hear, and she turned her head attentively.

"I'm heading home for now."

Twilight paused, as if there was something buzzing deep inside her brain that she couldn't figure out, but eventually, she nodded.

"Okay, goodnight Trixie. And... it was nice to see you again."

Trixie paused this time, as if she had something on her tongue, before nodding slowly. Without another word, she began to walk off. Twilight turned back towards Starlight and Ice Blizzard in the aftermath.

"So, we were saying?"

-------

@The Down Trotten

"I could have gotten away at any time, but it wasn't my intention. As for who I am..." Terra let out a deep exhale, looking down distantly at the ground.

"I wish I knew myself. I walked into a village of unicorns centuries before the three tribes were even a thought, lost and starving. I don't remember anything before that."

Her gaze intensified on the ground, to the point where it would seemingly smolder.

"What I do remember is everything turning to dust around me. Everything grew old and turned to dust, while I didn't. I had a family at one point. A husband. Children. Before I realized..."

The earth had begun to shake slightly under Terra's feet. The alpha timberwolf walked up to her, whining slightly, and she took a deep breath. Instantly, the shaking stopped.

"I don't know why this happened to me. But I do know it has something to do with them. And i'm going to make sure that it never happens again."

-------

@Star Saber

Fluttershy's eyes opened slightly at the conversation. Nut jobs at the hospital? Now completely interested, she floated along silently until she could hang out around the edge of the building less than a few yards from the con. Softly, she continued to listen in...

At the very least, this would make an interesting story to tell Angel Bunny.

• Brohoof 2

Cloud turned her head to the grinning individual, and returned them a raise of the eyebrow and a roll of the eyes.

"I wouldn't worry about it," she turned back to Lightning woth a grin.

She smiled as the waiter approached. "I'll take a hayburger and an orange soda."

"And I'll have a double hayburger, a large order of fries, and a large root beer,"

Lightning answered brightly.

As the waiter left to give the orders to the cook, Lightning Blade noticed the suspicious ponies get up from their seat. One of them, a big, dumb-looking one, went over to block the exit. The apparent leader of the operation climbed up onto to a table to make an announcement.

"Attention mare and gentlecolts, if I could have your attention for a moment. We aren't going to take too much of your time. We simply ask that you quietly hand over your valuables, and nopony has to get hurt!"

Lightning groaned and proceeded to get out of his seat, muttering, "I wish I could say I didn't see this coming..." as he slowly reached for his sword...

• Brohoof 1

"Well, that's what I was I was suggesting. Two heads are better than one, after all, and you're not only smart, you have amazing magic. Even if I can't really agree with the effects..."

"Twilight." Trixie spoke loudly, enough for the unicorn to hear, and she turned her head attentively.

"I'm heading home for now."

Twilight paused, as if there was something buzzing deep inside her brain that she couldn't figure out, but eventually, she nodded.

"Okay, goodnight Trixie. And... it was nice to see you again."

Trixie paused this time, as if she had something on her tongue, before nodding slowly. Without another word, she began to walk off. Twilight turned back towards Starlight and Ice Blizzard in the aftermath.

"So, we were saying?"

Starlight let a bit of honest feeling come over her smile, turning it into a proud smirk.

Well, at least she recognises talent when she sees it. She has something going for her.

She waved a small farewell to Trixie, before clearing her throat.

"As I was saying," She continued, smirk unwavering, "I've been thinking about our...last encounter, and perhaps it is time I turned a new leaf. Began anew."

"And I'll have a double hayburger, a large order of fries, and a large root beer,"

Lightning answered brightly.

As the waiter left to give the orders to the cook, Lightning Blade noticed the suspicious ponies get up from their seat. One of them, a big, dumb-looking one, went over to block the exit. The apparent leader of the operation climbed up onto to a table to make an announcement.

"Attention mare and gentlecolts, if I could have your attention for a moment. We aren't going to take too much of your time. We simply ask that you quietly hand over your valuables, and nopony has to get hurt!"

Lightning groaned and proceeded to get out of his seat, muttering, "I wish I could say I didn't see this coming..." as he slowly reached for his sword...

Cloud looked over her shoulder at the scene, and rolled her eyes as she turned back to Lightning.

"Are they serious right now?" She scoffed quietly, smirking and rolling her head around, "Let's wait till they come to us, we can take 'em."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Fractured, @@Unicorncob,

Ice was in the process of saying something when he was abruptly cut off by Starlight Glimmer. He felt somewhat offended once again, not getting a chance to speak when he was just about to. He gave a clearly audible, "Ugh," before facehoofing and walking ahead, "The second time today dammit. I swear to Celestia this damn mare run society is mucked up. If Starlight fights for any kind of 'equality' it should be gender equality. And even then it's worse because she a mare. But then again, I can't really blame them when most of the stallions aren't the brightest. Guess there's no hope. Stallions are just a joke of society these days. What a damn way to live."

He let out an annoyed sigh, "Can we hurry this the hell up? I don't feel like losing another criminal today, how about you?" He saw the hospital's red cross symbol up ahead, and shouted, "Dibs to the wire! Dibs to the wire!" as he began running towards the hospital, "Let's go! I'm not lettin' let this bastard escape!"

Edited by J.R.

The granite earth was brittle, chilling to the touch, frosted over by a thin layer of crystalline dew. The crisp winds howled like a timber-wolf. The bleak sky was swallowed by humongous gray clouds that overtook the horizon, blanketing the peaks in a thick white. The mountain tops were all white, not a sliver of color for miles...

Then, she opened her eyes, and there was blue--two light cerulean gems so bright, they could be seen from miles and miles away, despite the heavy snowfall. Her eyes were like a lighthouse in a midnight fog, cutting through the overcast, glittering without effort. 

She tramped through the winter wasteland, pushing forwards with all her strength. By now, her lips were beyond chapped, and her ears were numb. Her bones rattled and teeth chattered like Pinkie Pie. She had been out there for hours, too many to count, she'd take a guess, but she wasn't one for assuming.

Eventually, she made it to the peak of the mountain, her body had nearly frozen over, Her legs were leaves in a hurricane, and her eyes were bleary. She didn't look anywhere in particular; she looked far. The snow limited her vision, but she kept trying. She wondered if the snow would clear but only out of desperation; she knew it wouldn't clear. It never cleared. 

Maybe she should rest? But what if the snow cleared? No, it wouldn't clear. But what if? She fell to her knees in the lush, cool snow and shivered. Maybe she should rest. She'd like rest; it'd been a while.

Maybe she would rest.

Yeah...rest...

Rest sounded good...

"I could have gotten away at any time, but it wasn't my intention. As for who I am..." Terra let out a deep exhale, looking down distantly at the ground.   "I wish I knew myself. I walked into a village of unicorns centuries before the three tribes were even a thought, lost and starving. I don't remember anything before that."   Her gaze intensified on the ground, to the point where it would seemingly smolder.   "What I do remember is everything turning to dust around me. Everything grew old and turned to dust, while I didn't. I had a family at one point. A husband. Children. Before I realized..." The earth had begun to shake slightly under Terra's feet. The alpha timberwolf walked up to her, whining slightly, and she took a deep breath. Instantly, the shaking stopped.   "I don't know why this happened to me. But I do know it has something to do with them. And i'm going to make sure that it never happens again."  

Once again Rhetoric felt he was far beyond his means of understanding and rationally beyond helping this poor mare. But he hadn't sacrificed his only friendship and left a revenge thirsty mare to her own devices just to give up 

"Miss?... It seems you don't need help, and for your quest there is little a wayfarer earth pony can help such grand schemes anyway. But as a more common stallion. I have to ask why?"

"No, not why...sorry. More how? If you want to remove such great power from the alicorns, surely you know. As sad as it is. Our lives are tied to them." he thought for a brief moment and took a few steps forward

"If what you say is true, and you have been cursed with immorality, then you know more about this world then I do. But if I may be so bold, I have thought about the very problem you are trying to combat, and have to come to the conclusion that it isn't the Princesses fault, rather the world which they live in, our world is a magical world... where for some reason or another magic controls everything.... Am I missing something. What do you hope to achieve? You take the magic away from the most powerful beings in Equestria... Our world will be flung into disaster." 

He frowned trying to think some more " Miss, have you ever considered confronting the Princesses verbally about your problem? About this problem?... And if you have, What went wrong?" 

His expression was in itself trying to apologize for all the years she had been ignored and suffered. He didn't fully understand but in his short life he knew a thing or two about a few of her pains 

Anette took a deep breath, and leaned back on the outside of her fighters quarter. The music that she was listening to on the inside was beautiful; her friends at work again, finally pulling together the musical performance that they'd been practicing for just short of a month now. It hadn't taken a lot of hard work, and no small amount of hair from all of their heads, but this was the result; they'd gotten it done, and it was wonderful. Anette leaned forward, slowly moving her head in time with the music, before laying back down once again; life couldn't be better.  

The Diamond Dog took a troll through the city As usual not much but pony after pony, after pony. That was fine, they caused the most trouble anyway it seemed, held the most grudges. Heck, the list of bounties and other two bit "prizes" seemed never ending, in is paw he held only the more high end ones. Start at the top, and work on down was what he figured.

Lets see here... Some chick named Anette... Alright alright sounds good enough, lots of bits, simple name. Good enough for me 

As if it was meant to be, or maybe it was just really conveinet. The dogs ears picked up some music. Harking back to his circus days he followed it for past's sake and then, he thanked his lucky star. There she was

"Well lady luck, how nice of you to stop by..." not much for words, he pulled out his bola's. Might as well get the drop on her. 

Edited by The Down Trotten

Yuki thought about that, and gave what she thought was the best answer, "I know that if he has children, that they will inherit his Ice Clan genetics. If he has unicorn children, then it'll be obvious where the power goes. And if he has earth pony or pegasi children, then they would have to work for their power, if they wanted it. If it is not inherited, then it's never forced onto a foal. And even if it is inherited, they don't have to focus on the path of the power if they do not want it."

She sighed, "That is....if he were to have foals. And to do that, he has to find a mare he likes. I don't mean to be doubtful in him, but I am simply worried. Firstly, if he doesn't find a mare he likes, or if he does, and doesn't get with her, I'm afraid he won't live happily, as he's constantly dreamed of finding a mare. Secondly, as one of the few clan members left, I am afraid he is the only one left who could make the clan grow. I just hope he can...."

"...i see..." zenru looked at yrel. "the swiftwing family have a different method of obtaining power..." he sighed. "but thats a story for another day. yuki, im confidant ice will find his love. after all..." he actually grinned, instead of the small smile, "...im sure he's found a mare, in bangcolt, already." 

yrel gasped. "who is it? is she nice? why does icey like her? will he have foals? will i get a new friend? how old are you, yuki? how old am I?"

"Don't think this fight will be easy because I'm an old man," Xiang scoffed, craning his neck side to side, "I've put young rips like you in their place before."

He undid the cloak clasp around his neck and threw the garment to the ground, revealing his incredibly draconic appearance. The heavy thud of the cloak suggested it was weighted.

The older fighter stepped his right forehoof out, sliding it along the ground in an arch and bringing it behind his left, getting into a combat stance.

"It seems we have similar techniques already," he commented, and bowed to the young mare, "After you."

violet smirked. "gladly." she said, before dash-flying straight at him, aiming a hard right. the strength of the blow would increase, from the weights on her hooves.

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 1

violet smirked. "gladly." she said, before dash-flying straight at him, aiming a hard right. the strength of the blow would increase, from the weights on her hooves.

Xiang watched closely as Violet sped toward him, aiming a right hoof for him. A basic start, but an effective one nonetheless.

He arched his head back, narrowly avoiding the blow but feeling the force of the wind on his tendrils, and spun on his right hoof to attempt delivering a roundhouse kick to the mare's back.

@@P-Jay,

Yuki smiled at the two, "Thank you. Thank you both. I know for a fact whom he has fallen for. And I believe he'll be a pleasant match for Rarity," she said with a smile. "Oh, I have to go make some more sweets. Would you like to join me? You don't have to if you're too busy."

@The Down Trotten

Anette had been listening to the music, faintly humming along, when the sound of the someone's voice caught her ears. She slowly opened her eyes, looked the diamond dog up and down once, and sighed softly.

"You don't have to do this, you know." She made no effort to move, but instead, smiled faintly. "You could always come inside. I mean, i'm not the best at cooking, but i've never screwed up a salad before. I'm sure I could make something you'd like."

--------

@The Down Trotten

Terra looked up at Rhetoric, eyes suddenly focused.

"The truth is, I didn't even think to connect the state of my body to the princesses. In all these millenia, I had never thought of it. But..."

Terra eyes became briefly distant.

"There was a voice. Months before this time, I was traveling, when, suddenly, a rainbow exploded across the sky. It seemed to cover the whole of Equestria, and when it passed over me, I heard a voice. Coming from inside me."

Terra shook her head, as if to dismiss an errant thought.

"It wasn't mine. It told me things I didn't know about. And it told me that the alicorns were the ones that did this to me, And that the only way to get back my memories and to break this curse, and to stop it from happening again, was by taking their magic with the horn. If I had the power, it said, then I could do it. I could live again."

Terra looked back up at Rhetoric again.

"The princesses would never give up their magic willingly. And the voice disappeared briefly after the rainbow cleared. I have no other options." The alpha whined again, and she reached out a hoof to pet it, looking down softly.

-------

Twilight raised a curious eyebrow at Ice Blizzard's annoyed tone, but didn't question it. She just hurried along, until she made it inside the confines of the hospital. She walked quickly up to the front desk, and a briefly surprised Nurse Redheart.

"Can I... help you?"

-------

@J.R.,@Unicorncob

Nightingale had been through most of the hospital already searching for her weapons and saddlebag, but had had little luck so far, so she had made the decision to try the one place she hadn't thought of: the front desk. As she came nearer, however, a familiar purple body and crown and an even more familiar blue stallion made her stop curiously. She smirked smugly.

"Ice Blizzard... and Twilight Sparkle. And an extra." Nightingale shrugged as she looked Starlight over, then turned back to Twilight. "What brings the princess and the earth pony here?"

• Brohoof 1

Ice was in the process of saying something when he was abruptly cut off by Starlight Glimmer. He felt somewhat offended once again, not getting a chance to speak when he was just about to. He gave a clearly audible, "Ugh," before facehoofing and walking ahead, "The second time today dammit. I swear to Celestia this damn mare run society is mucked up. If Starlight fights for any kind of 'equality' it should be gender equality. And even then it's worse because she a mare. But then again, I can't really blame them when most of the stallions aren't the brightest. Guess there's no hope. Stallions are just a joke of society these days. What a damn way to live."

He let out an annoyed sigh, "Can we hurry this the hell up? I don't feel like losing another criminal today, how about you?" He saw the hospital's red cross symbol up ahead, and shouted, "Dibs to the wire! Dibs to the wire!" as he began running towards the hospital, "Let's go! I'm not lettin' let this bastard escape!"

Starlight raised an eyebrow at Ice's behaviour, then realised that she might have just left him hanging.

"Apologies, again, I'm Starlight Glimmer," She repeated hastily.

Twilight raised a curious eyebrow at Ice Blizzard's annoyed tone, but didn't question it. She just hurried along, until she made it inside the confines of the hospital. She walked quickly up to the front desk, and a briefly surprised Nurse Redheart.

"Can I... help you?"

-------

Nightingale had been through most of the hospital already searching for her weapons and saddlebag, but had had little luck so far, so she had made the decision to try the one place she hadn't thought of: the front desk. As she came nearer, however, a familiar purple body and crown and an even more familiar blue stallion made her stop curiously. She smirked smugly.

"Ice Blizzard... and Twilight Sparkle. And an extra." Nightingale shrugged as she looked Starlight over, then turned back to Twilight. "What brings the princess and the earth pony here?"

She trotted after Twilight into the hospital, and got a look at Nightingale. She raised an eyebrow.

"Starlight Glimmer," She introduced herself, and blinked as this mare brought up 'the princess and the earth pony'.

Excuse you. Do I not deserve recognition? Or am I too much of an 'extra'?

@@Unicorncob, @@Fractured,

Ice nodded, and shook Starlight's hoof, "Icesius Blizzard of the Ice Clan. Pleased to meet you."

He then let go, and turned his head to Nurse Redheart, "Yeah, we're lookin for--" he then heard Nightingale's recognition, "Well well....we meet again. Looks like we got here just in time...." he had a smirk of his own, "..it's useless to resist."

Cloud looked over her shoulder at the scene, and rolled her eyes as she turned back to Lightning.

"Are they serious right now?" She scoffed quietly, smirking and rolling her head around, "Let's wait till they come to us, we can take 'em."

"Right."

The brutish stallions were going from table to table taking bits and jewelery.  As they approached the table, Lightning got out his bag full of bits.  Just before one of them could levitate it with his horn, Lightning threw the bag into the air and bashed him in the eye with his hoof.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

• Brohoof 1

@@Fractured

Rhetoric was stunned, utterly stunned. Collecting himself slowly he sighed "Not...Not to upset you, but did you ever think to question this voice?... Or research the validity of its claim?" he stopped and looked at the timberwolfs, and finally realized that they seemed to be obeying her... That was interesting 

"You don't think the Princesses are evil do you?...I know their flawed but they are probably your best hope for a peaceful reslotion... Perhaps you can hide the horn? And I could arrange a meeting for you and the Princesses?...and if they refuse to help. and if something should happen to you...I promise to finish what you started" he ment it too, this pony had some serious issues that need to be fixed

He just hopped his faith in the Princesses wasn't miss placed 

___

The Dog paused "You got diamonds? I like those?" he smiled a fang full grin and prepared himself anyway

"Right."

The brutish stallions were going from table to table taking bits and jewelery.  As they approached the table, Lightning got out his bag full of bits.  Just before one of them could levitate it with his horn, Lightning threw the bag into the air and bashed him in the eye with his hoof.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

Cloud nodded and a small smirk crept onto her muzzle as the thugs approached their table. Once Lightning made the first punch, she was off.

She shot up into the air and dove down at one of the muggers, driving her hoof square across his jaw and sending him sliding across the floor.

"Next!" She snickered.

• Brohoof 1

@J.R.@Unicorncob

Nightingale looked directly at Ice Blizzard, and shrugged. "Doesn't mean I can't try though."

"I promise you won't be leaving here, until you answer some questions." Twilight's eyes narrowed accusingly as you stepped forward. "Now, first off; who are you?"

"Nightingale. Thief, arsonist, and public nuisance. All proudly worn, thank you very much."

"Did you steal a gem from Rarity, the tailor that works here, just the other day?"

"Actually yes. And, if I have my voices correct, right out from under your nose." Nightingale smirked again, and Twilight had to pause briefly to take a calming breath.

"And have you caused any other crimes in Bangcolt that I am unaware of?"

"Actually, blew up a tavern just a few weeks back. That was one of my finer works. Was also about to burn down a yellow pegasi's house a few days ago, but I lost my concentration..." Nightingale tilted her head to the side, as if trying to remember why, but Twilight didn't return the look. She stepped back with disgust, and turned to Ice Blizzard, breathing heavily.

"Ice Blizzard, as Princess of Equestria, I give you my full permission. Arrest her. Please." Talking finished, she proceeded to take deep breaths, trying to get her anger under control...

-------

@The Down Trotten

"Actually, I have no small number of them. When you live life out on the road, there's not really much reason to spend money. Outside of eating, and replacing a rickety old caravan."

Anette grinned lightly again, closing her eyes briefly.

"I do puppet shows, actually. Its always been a bad habit of mine to entertain others. And I can almost hear Wilhelm screaming right now, warning me about the danger. But, we're two different ponies. He's always worried about the circumstances, but i'm not. Not that i'm not scared; on the inside, i'm terrified. On the outside, though, I just trust, that nothing bad will happen to me."

Anette opened her eyes again.

"Sorry, I think i'm rambling. But the offer's still on the table, if you want it."

-------

Terra sighed, and dropped her head.

"No, I don't think the princesses are evil. And i've never wanted to hurt anypony. I've just done what I had to." She dropped down to her knees slowly, and began to exchange a series of barks, yaps, and yelps with the timberwolves. When the alpha stepped forward again, she reached into her saddlebag, pulling out the horn.

"Take this, and bury it."

The wolf let out a gentle yip, as if it understood. Taking the horn in his mouth, it let out a whine to the the rest of the pack. Instantly, the whole group began to move in unison. As they raced off into the forest and disappeared, Terra watched them go for a long minute, before finally turning back to Rhetoric.

"I'll go."

• Brohoof 1

Nightingale looked directly at Ice Blizzard, and shrugged. "Doesn't mean I can't try though."

"I promise you won't be leaving here, until you answer some questions." Twilight's eyes narrowed accusingly as you stepped forward. "Now, first off; who are you?"

"Nightingale. Thief, arsonist, and public nuisance. All proudly worn, thank you very much."

"Did you steal a gem from Rarity, the tailor that works here, just the other day?"

"Actually yes. And, if I have my voices correct, right out from under your nose." Nightingale smirked again, and Twilight had to pause briefly to take a calming breath.

"And have you caused any other crimes in Bangcolt that I am unaware of?"

"Actually, blew up a tavern just a few weeks back. That was one of my finer works. Was also about to burn down a yellow pegasi's house a few days ago, but I lost my concentration..." Nightingale tilted her head to the side, as if trying to remember why, but Twilight didn't return the look. She stepped back with disgust, and turned to Ice Blizzard, breathing heavily.

"Ice Blizzard, as Princess of Equestria, I give you my full permission. Arrest her. Please." Talking finished, she proceeded to take deep breaths, trying to get her anger under control...

Starlight simply watched the interrogation take place...and quickly finish up. Obviously the Princess of Friendship was no private investigator.

She felt a twinge in her chest as she ordered Ice to arrest Nightingale.

What, they're allowing random citizens to make arrests now? Celestia almighty, what has this kingdom come to?

Ice nodded, "Alright." With an instant, Ice put up his hoof, and said, "You're going nowhere."

An icy mist emitted from his hoof as he walked closer to her, after a few seconds, a pair of ice hoofcuffs, and a ring of ice would also begin form around her, and start hold her wings down to keep her from escaping. He even froze the nearby doors, windows, and ceiling vents shut, to keep her from getting out at all, "Game over." Ice then walked up to her to try and hold her down himself.

@@Fractured,

letting out a big enough sigh too fill a small balloon Rhetoric nodded in satisfaction. "Um just follow me please" he started leading her out of the forest "I can't thank you enough for doing this, all of this. Hearing me out, included." 

This had suddenly started to look up, maybe things would be alright, after this he just had to find Starlight and keep her from doing something to Twilight and then find Trixie and make up for being a complete jerk to her...maybe things weren't looking up

"Oh, I never got to introduce myself. The name is Rhetoric Rash.... pleasure to meet you madam"

____ 

Bowie just chuckled "The only offer I want is either about five diamonds in my paws, or for you to come quietly." he looked at the mare and sighed 

"Look this is just business.  Either way..." he threw a set of his bola's at his hope to be captive

"Catch" 

Edited by The Down Trotten

Cloud nodded and a small smirk crept onto her muzzle as the thugs approached their table. Once Lightning made the first punch, she was off.

She shot up into the air and dove down at one of the muggers, driving her hoof square across his jaw and sending him sliding across the floor.

"Next!" She snickered.

Another thug came after Lightning Blade, this one with a long knife in his mouth. Unfazed, Lightning casually kicked him in the gut. Hearing the air being forced out of the criminal's chest, Lightning then threw him to the ground.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the unicorn he had punched slowly getting up and reaching for his sword.

"Ha! Gotcha now. I'll kill you with your own weapon!" He yelled.

To the surprise and horror of the young stallion, Lightning just laughed.

He shouted, "You have no idea how many times I've heard that one! But it's too late now...you've already touched it."

As he said this, both the sword and his eyes glowed yellow, and the unicorn was zapped as if struck by a bolt of lightning. He stood for a few seconds before falling over on the floor. Rather sheepishly, Lightning hovered over the unicorn's body and felt it with his hoof. Sighing with relief, he flew back down.

"He's still breathing...lucky for him."

• Brohoof 1

@J.R.@Unicorncob

Nightingale didn't try to resist her capture. Instead, she sighed, rolling her eyes.

"This is the competition Bangcolt gave me. I'm not exactly bothered to be detained." She shot a look towards Twilight. "Do I still get my weapons back?"

"No." Twilight had finally regained her proper breathing. With a simply placed and focused heat spell, the ice was melted off the doors and windows, while leaving the ice around Nightingale untouched. "I'll be taking you directly to the guards quarters. They'll be watching over you until the time where we have enough time to send you to Canterlot, where your real sentence will start."

"Well, its been a long time since i've been there." Nightingale smirked openly, remembering all of the fun times she'd had there. "Much better than this town, though I will miss one stallion..."

Nightingale paused, her face growing serious as she realized what she was missing. She let out an annoyed sigh.

"Just take me to prison already."

-------

@The Down Trotten

"It's Terra. But, you already knew that." Terra continued to walk forward, as if she already knew the way, and the grass seemingly parted for her as she passed, bending around her hooves. She paid it no mind; she was too busy looking forward, towards where the city of Bangcolt lay.

"I never wanted any of this to happen." Terra sighed, strafing the lines between the forest, and the field that would take them into Bangcolt. "Will they be nice?"

-------

@The Down Trotten

Anette let out a small squeak as she was trussed up, hitting the floor stomach first with a dull thump and an exhale of breath. Instantly, the music inside stopped playing, and an eerie silence took over the building.

"I understand." Anette tested the bola experimentally for a moment, found that she couldn't move an inch, and sighed. "We all have things we need to do to survive. My friend is just like you, except maybe a little rougher..." Anette shook her head, trying her best to look up at the diamond dog.

"I'm sorry. I really didn't want it to come to this. But, there's no hope in you, is there?"

• Brohoof 1

Another thug came after Lightning Blade, this one with a long knife in his mouth. Unfazed, Lightning casually kicked him in the gut. Hearing the air being forced out of the criminal's chest, Lightning then threw him to the ground.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the unicorn he had punched slowly getting up and reaching for his sword.

"Ha! Gotcha now. I'll kill you with your own weapon!" He yelled.

To the surprise and horror of the young stallion, Lightning just laughed.

He shouted, "You have no idea how many times I've heard that one! But it's too late now...you've already touched it."

As he said this, both the sword and his eyes glowed yellow, and the unicorn was zapped as if struck by a bolt of lightning. He stood for a few seconds before falling over on the floor. Rather sheepishly, Lightning hovered over the unicorn's body and felt it with his hoof. Sighing with relief, he flew back down.

"He's still breathing...lucky for him."

Cloud Chaser paused after kicking another thug in the gut, just in time to see Lightning zap one of them with...well, lightning.

"That was so cool!" She chirped, before turning back to kick the same thug in the face.

Nightingale didn't try to resist her capture. Instead, she sighed, rolling her eyes.

"This is the competition Bangcolt gave me. I'm not exactly bothered to be detained." She shot a look towards Twilight. "Do I still get my weapons back?"

"No." Twilight had finally regained her proper breathing. With a simply placed and focused heat spell, the ice was melted off the doors and windows, while leaving the ice around Nightingale untouched. "I'll be taking you directly to the guards quarters. They'll be watching over you until the time where we have enough time to send you to Canterlot, where your real sentence will start."

"Well, its been a long time since i've been there." Nightingale smirked openly, remembering all of the fun times she'd had there. "Much better than this town, though I will miss one stallion..."

Nightingale paused, her face growing serious as she realized what she was missing. She let out an annoyed sigh.

"Just take me to prison already."

When Ice has coated the room in...well, ice, Starlight took it upon herself to conjure a parka around herself out of thin air for some comfort.

No sense in being made to stand around and do nothing if I can't be comfortable doing it.

As Twilight used her heat spell to melt the ice, she rolled her eyes and whisked the coat away.

Well, so much for that.

• Brohoof 1

-----

“Alright, paperwork seems to check out. Here’s your payment sir.” The stallion at the counter of the guard’s office pushed a bag of bits across to Calibur, his bounty reward for bringing in Electron Wave Storm who Calibur was told was serving time doing community service.

“Thanks.” Calibur took the money and headed out to find a place to stay for the night.

-----

@@Fractured,

“You’ve met?” Maverick asked inquisitively.

Fuse laughed, “Hell no… but she has a rep worse than mine.”

“...10 times the payment of your previous job.”

Fuse stopped and turned his head back to Maverick, “...Plus 250,000 bits. I gotta eat as well…”

Maverick sighed, “...Very well however you better hurry; I doubt she’ll remain at the hospital for very long.”

Fuse turned around and began heading towards the Hospital silently while Maverick stayed behind and watched the other earth pony leave with a grin. However, a few moments after Fuse left his field of vision Maverick’s eyes shifted position and, without turning his head, locked onto Fluttershy’s head poked out from her hiding spot.

“Eavesdropping isn’t very polite you know...”

Ice brought Nightingale over to Twilight, "She's yours now, Twilight. Free to take back to the guarding quarters as you said," he said as he let go of her, and turned her over.

"If anything else happens, I'll keep you posted on it. And hey, I believe that Celly and her sister are back now by the way,"  he said, as he put a bit into the vending machine in front of him, "I saw a few guys headed to their place when I was running over here. More than likely they're back now, but you'd have to go knocking yourself to see for sure. Anyway, I'm glad I could help."

The vending machine cranked out an energy bar, from which Ice opened, and bit it. After a few seconds, he swallowed and asked, "Anything else you need help with?"

"It's Terra. But, you already knew that." Terra continued to walk forward, as if she already knew the way, and the grass seemingly parted for her as she passed, bending around her hooves. She paid it no mind; she was too busy looking forward, towards where the city of Bangcolt lay.   "I never wanted any of this to happen." Terra sighed, strafing the lines between the forest, and the field that would take them into Bangcolt. "Will they be nice?"

Rhetoric marveled at her sheer control over nature. It was truly astounding.... If he had to guess he would say she was connected something bigger then either of them would ever know. 

"Nice?... Honestly I can't tell. Considering what you did to their niece will definitely make things shaky. However, they will give you time to explain yourself and as long as you are polite and respectful then I can trust that the Princesses will be nice..." 

He put his hoof on her shoulder "It'll be ok. I have a feeling that you don't have to solve your problem alone anymore." 

Anette let out a small squeak as she was trussed up, hitting the floor stomach first with a dull thump and an exhale of breath. Instantly, the music inside stopped playing, and an eerie silence took over the building.   "I understand." Anette tested the bola experimentally for a moment, found that she couldn't move an inch, and sighed. "We all have things we need to do to survive. My friend is just like you, except maybe a little rougher..." Anette shook her head, trying her best to look up at the diamond dog. "I'm sorry. I really didn't want it to come to this. But, there's no hope in you, is there?"

Not wasting time, Bowie began hog tieing Anette."Look you can spare me the speech, I've heard it before, I'm not looking to be reformed. I like my job." he said simply

"As for you, you've done something to piss some pony off, enough for them to want to pay actually money for you. I'm just the lucky middle dog."

He stopped for a moment to look around, pulling out his boomerang, something wasn't right

"Besides you seem like those, "gracious hero" types. You always escape, more likely then not, I'll be back after you again. Heck, who know I may let you go I may not, things happen."  

Seeing that nothing had happened he returned to the poor mare "One thing I've learned from the circus is, it ain't over till the fat lady sings"