open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

@@Fractured,@@Unicorncob

Rhetoric felt out of place for answering's Trixie's question for her  so he contented himself in remaining quiet. If he was needed he would gladly introduce and explain things. 

Hopefully they'll all get along well enough, I don't see why not there all sort of the outcasts types... Of course so am I but I think thats besides the point 

he rocked lightly on his hooves, listening to his what he hopped his friends.  

@@Unicorncob

" And so you have the right to be! My husband may may no longer be within his prime, but he will always be the beast of Saduaris. And you are his sworn, the Great Winter's Axe of the Frozen North. That makes you one of us as well. "

Lorec, now rubbing the back of his head in a small fit of bashfulness, was actually blushing, a sight that would come a once in a lifetime.

" Still one for the grand speeches... Huh Venna? "

Venna, his wife, got off her knee, and shot him a dirty look with one eye cocked. afterwards, she let a soft grin creep slowly across her face, as she proceeded to playfully punch Lorec's right arm. Letting out a small yelp and grabbing at the area of which she struck, rubbed it slowly as she scolded him.

" Oh, do not give me that nonsense, Lorec Krin. You and I both know that you've always been overzealous with those flopping gums of yours. "

Hearing this, the entire group of the Golden Horns burst out laughing in whimsy and jubilee. Even Lorec's son was joining in the lighthearted hazing.

" Well, it seems that my mother is still even to tame my father, after all this time! "

After a few moments of laughter ringing throughout this realm of dreams, Venna then pulled the emotionally emasculated minotaur into her embrace, and then offered a light peck upon his lips. Everywhere throughout the knolls of the metaphysical, a resounding "oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!", not unlike that of a schoolhouse full of teenage stallions and mares, was being vocalized by the entirety of the Golden Horns as this occurred. Venna then pulled away from Lorec, and pulled his hand away from the bicep that she had struck. She then began to rub it slowly herself as they pulled each other into their respective gazes. " And that's one of the reasons why I married you, ya big bastard. " She winked at him. Lorec, speechless and left with no knowledge of what to say next, would only pull her into an overly encasing hug, along with his son.

Galtos, as he sat upon the hill overlooking his heirs, chuckled to himself a tad, thinking back to the times where it would be him in the middle of that encirclement. But... There's still one missing from this reunion... ' 

Beside him, a small taurette began to materialize out of thin air, seemingly being composed of orbs of white light. Taking shape, it would reveal the form of Sifana, as it was the Stormbringer's will that would drag the slumbering young one into the dream as well. Raising her head and looking around in confusion, Sifana, startled as she turned to the pale hero, backed away hastily. " Who... who are you? Where am I? Where is papa... Where is Tyra? "

Galtos, choosing to stay silent, pointed downwards to the congregation, directing her. Still not fully aware of what was truly occurring, she slowly paced towards the group downhill, showing a rare sign of timidness that did not usually befall her.

@@J.R.

Kazas, running ahead of Vera towards the establishment, eagerly opened the door and awaited her entry, ready to finally eat a delicacy that was hard-pressed to hunt for around Leovia. 

• Brohoof 1

Rhetoric felt out of place for answering's Trixie's question for her  so he contented himself in remaining quiet. If he was needed he would gladly introduce and explain things. 

Hopefully they'll all get along well enough, I don't see why not there all sort of the outcasts types... Of course so am I but I think thats besides the point 

he rocked lightly on his hooves, listening to his what he hopped his friends.  

Starlight noticed Rhetoric in her peripheral vision, and focused her look on him. He looked a little uncomfortable, as if waiting for something.

"Are you okay, Rhetoric?" She asked, "You look like you want to say something."

" And so you have the right to be! My husband may may no longer be within his prime, but he will always be the beast of Saduaris. And you are his sworn, the Great Winter's Axe of the Frozen North. That makes you one of us as well. "

Lorec, now rubbing the back of his head in a small fit of bashfulness, was actually blushing, a sight that would come a once in a lifetime.

" Still one for the grand speeches... Huh Venna? "

Venna, his wife, got off her knee, and shot him a dirty look with one eye cocked. afterwards, she let a soft grin creep slowly across her face, as she proceeded to playfully punch Lorec's right arm. Letting out a small yelp and grabbing at the area of which she struck, rubbed it slowly as she scolded him.

" Oh, do not give me that nonsense, Lorec Krin. You and I both know that you've always been overzealous with those flopping gums of yours. "

Hearing this, the entire group of the Golden Horns burst out laughing in whimsy and jubilee. Even Lorec's son was joining in the lighthearted hazing.

" Well, it seems that my mother is still even to tame my father, after all this time! "

After a few moments of laughter ringing throughout this realm of dreams, Venna then pulled the emotionally emasculated minotaur into her embrace, and then offered a light peck upon his lips. Everywhere throughout the knolls of the metaphysical, a resounding "oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!", not unlike that of a schoolhouse full of teenage stallions and mares, was being vocalized by the entirety of the Golden Horns as this occurred. Venna then pulled away from Lorec, and pulled his hand away from the bicep that she had struck. She then began to rub it slowly herself as they pulled each other into their respective gazes. " And that's one of the reasons why I married you, ya big bastard. " She winked at him. Lorec, speechless and left with no knowledge of what to say next, would only pull her into an overly encasing hug, along with his son.

Galtos, as he sat upon the hill overlooking his heirs, chuckled to himself a tad, thinking back to the times where it would be him in the middle of that encirclement. But... There's still one missing from this reunion... ' 

Beside him, a small taurette began to materialize out of thin air, seemingly being composed of orbs of white light. Taking shape, it would reveal the form of Sifana, as it was the Stormbringer's will that would drag the slumbering young one into the dream as well. Raising her head and looking around in confusion, Sifana, startled as she turned to the pale hero, backed away hastily. " Who... who are you? Where am I? Where is papa... Where is Tyra? "

Galtos, choosing to stay silent, pointed downwards to the congregation, directing her. Still not fully aware of what was truly occurring, she slowly paced towards the group downhill, showing a rare sign of timidness that did not usually befall her.

Even Tyra had burst into a fit of laughter at the light roasting of Lorec. She really enjoyed the atmosphere among these great warriors; it reminded her so much of her own home. It seemed hers and Lorec's cultures were not so different.

But, she had to smile at the resounding hug he shared with his family. It was truly moving to see how much he loved them, even after all this time.

She turned her head idly and spotted a familiar figure moving down the hill. Not thinking anything of why she was there, she beamed and waved her hoof. "Sifana! Greetings!"

Kazas, running ahead of Vera towards the establishment, eagerly opened the door and awaited her entry, ready to finally eat a delicacy that was hard-pressed to hunt for around Leovia.

Vera went inside, and immediately found them a table to sit at, "Here we go. They have all kinds of food for carnivores and herbivores alike."

She had already out her sword away, and sat down in a booth, waiting for him to join her, and started looking over a menu, "Hm...I think I'm gonna get deep fried hay. How about you?"

@@Unicorncob,

Rhetoric looked up "Oh what?... no no, I'm just thinking that's all, didn't want to interrupt you girls" he smiled 

'Although I can't help but wonder if we will all get along... Pardon me for bringing it up but this journey we are going to take is a perilous one after all" he offered it to the crowd "Personally I think we should be fine, but I am known to make presumptions" 

@J.R.

"No. I could never ask to take any of these wonderful things with me." She reached out her hoof, gripping onto Ice Blizzard's. "But nothing could stop me from coming with you." Rarity felt a veritable of maelstrom of emotions; fear, joy, excitement. But none more powerful than her own curiousity. She stepped forward, driven by a powerful desire to know.

--------

"I wish I knew what that felt like." Rain Shadow realized what she had just spouted absentmindedly, and took it back with an awkward laugh. "Or rather, I wish I didn't know what that felt like. But I always thought that it would be really cool, to have magic. Unicorns can do almost everything, can't they?" She laughed, but it was true, to her, at least. She was advanced at archery, but even the weakest unicorns could make that seem like nothing, in comparison.

--------

@Unicorncob@The Down Trotten

"I'm here because..." Trixie paused; once again, it occurred to her that she didn't know the exact reason she had come along. So, she played by how she felt. "I'm here because I heard that somepony needed help, and I felt like, maybe I could help."

"Trixie, right?" Terra stepped forward. "I'm the one you're helping. And, i'm sorry for attacking you in the forest. But, you need to know, this could be incredibly dangerous. I'll try, but I can't guarantee your safety if you come."

"And you won't need to." For a moment, just a spark of the old Trixie came out in her voice, before falling back. "I can take care of myself. I'll be fine."

"I'm here because..." Trixie paused; once again, it occurred to her that she didn't know the exact reason she had come along. So, she played by how she felt. "I'm here because I heard that somepony needed help, and I felt like, maybe I could help."

"Trixie, right?" Terra stepped forward. "I'm the one you're helping. And, i'm sorry for attacking you in the forest. But, you need to know, this could be incredibly dangerous. I'll try, but I can't guarantee your safety if you come."

"And you won't need to." For a moment, just a spark of the old Trixie came out in her voice, before falling back. "I can take care of myself. I'll be fine."

Starlight watched quietly as the exchange between Trixie and Terra carried on. She couldn't help but mentally note Trixie's demeanour; she had always pictured her as more boisterous and egotistical. All part of her act, of course. She was a stage performer, after all.

But, this level of meekness from an entertainer? It was certainly a slight shock.

"I saw you before, in the forest," she finally spoke back up, and then looked at Rhetoric, "If we're all in agreement, I see no harm in you coming with us, Trixie."

@@Fractured,
"Hang on...."

Suddenly, they both felt the rock fall beneath their hooves. They would slide down a rock slide until finally stopping in one. Simple. Room.

It was a room the size of a football field, but there were brown glyphs and textiles all along the walls of the place. All around them, everywhere was nothing but treasures and valuables that'd make a dragons treasure collection look like a peasant's. There were many jewels, gems, necklaces, and rings that were all piled as far as the room stretched.

There were even older treasures like toys, books weapons, and paintings held on the walls for preservation. Generations upon generations of historical treasure was kept under here, and only few ponies in the world knew about it. And Rarity...just became another.

Ice started walking along the room,
"All of this. Is my family history....everything as far as your eyes can see. Treasures from nearly every era. Books detailing every event. Weapons from every battle." He shrugged, "Of course....this technically all belongs to me.....it doesn't really. It belongs to my family."

He walked up to the wall, "My family was actually buried here...within these very walls. Over hundreds of thousands." He sighed, and turned to face Rarity, "You wanna know why I'm showing you all this? It's because not only do I like you and trust you enough to want you to see all of this. But more importantly....there's something bigger behind all of this......six somethings bigger to be exact."

He gave another sigh, and turned around. There was an altar at the end of the room with a podium in front of a giant painting. The painting went as high as the 50 foot tall room. On the painting, there were three unicorns joining their horntips. 3 stallions,and 3 mares. Ice kept walking until he was in front of the altar, "Rarity....take your time and look around. Enjoy the view all you want, and when you're done....come back to see me right here. There's something else I want to show you....and please....don't be scared at what you see....."

@@Unicorncob,@@Fractured,

Rhetoric smiled "Well then, I think we are all in agreement and prepared as we'll ever be!  I must say I'm quite excited about all this, I mean I guess its dangerous... but ancient history , and an ancient mystery no less. I actually feel apart of something for once!" 

He smiled at the unicorns around him excitedly "Oh remember we're just going back to see what caused all of this hardship for Terra... the less confrontation the better, for obvious reasons... I don't even know what time travel will do to the present. so lets not test fate eh?"   

@@Fractured,

A predictable and expected move was made as Falza focused with hyper instinct ready to counter act. By propelling his body towards the ground then turn in a curve with simple ligament thrusts and rotations, he has enough momentum to change
course of direction directly around the pillar and head straight for Slieght's side after casting Haze seemingly spilting himself in-two as the other mirrors his movement perfectly. The magic clouds that Falza sent away is violently curling in the mist leftovers
, heading back fast in reverse while he and his clone slows down from sliding on ice, firing a single Blaster shot from both sides. The two fully charged dark spheres block sight of both Falzas from her perspective, giving him a hidden action oppurtunity that she can't see.... might be too late to know which one is real or what's coming next right about now.... that is after dealing with Blaster.

Edited by DarkusX

@J.R.

Rarity's eyes went wide as she stepped into the room; this was more than she had ever expected. Her eyes immediately darted towards the gems, but she tore her gaze away from them; she had already promised that she wouldn't be taking anything from this place, no matter how alluring it was. Instead, she focused on the paintings that surrounded the place, marveling at how intricate and finely crafted they were. "This is all so amazing, Ice Blizzard. I wish I could have been there..."

---------

"Time travel?" Trixie blinked.

"We're going back in time, back to before the collection of the tribes. Back to when my life began. It's in Canterlot, but we can take the fast way." Terra's horn glowed for a moment, before the earth in front of her parted, revealing a large hole that dropped after seven feet and continued northward. "Step inside. And Rhetoric... I think you may want a cloak. If we meet the unicorn tribe, it won't go well for us if they find out you're an Earth pony."

------

@DarkusX

Sleight Mist saw the two shots coming, and mentally rolled her eyes yet again; this pony was going to be a pain. Summoning two thick, glass pane thick barriers of solid energy to her sides, she pushed them towards the direction of the shots. Satisfied that one would block the real shot, while the other would send the energy barrier crashing painfully into Falza if he didn't deal with it, she formed the next part of her plan. Without looking back, she fired a powerful beam in front of her, loosening up her body. The blast wasn't aimed at Falza, but that wasn't the point. The blast was designed to do what it was doing; send her rocketing back away from her current location, sliding backwards out over the ice at high speeds.

"Time travel?" Trixie blinked.

"We're going back in time, back to before the collection of the tribes. Back to when my life began. It's in Canterlot, but we can take the fast way." Terra's horn glowed for a moment, before the earth in front of her parted, revealing a large hole that dropped after seven feet and continued northward. "Step inside. And Rhetoric... I think you may want a cloak. If we meet the unicorn tribe, it won't go well for us if they find out you're an Earth pony."

Starlight backed up as the earth began parting beneath her hooves, revealing a deep hole.

"Hm, it'll save money on train far, at least," she remarked, and smirked over at Rhetoric, "Or we could get him a party hat to tie around his head?"

She chuckled at her little joke and descended into the hole.

@@Fractured,
Ice sighed and gave a small smile, "Yes....I wish I could have too. Now...." a blue aura surrounded him, "Please...don't be alarmed....but...my ancestors.....they....wanna...talk to you...."

The six spirits of the clan founders began swirling around him, "...Do you wanna speak to them? You don't have to, but they find you very interesting considering I've brought you down here. It's up to you."

@@Fractured,@@Unicorncob,

Rhetoric half grumbled and half chuckled "Go figure that the unicorns of the past would have a problem with me... if I could barrow a cloak, or perhaps Trixie could you summon me one? I don't really know where to get at the moment." he followed his companions into the earth

"Hopefuly though we won't even be seen by anyone... hopefully" 

@J.R.

Rarity, caught up in the beauty of the artwork, turned around, not really focused on the situation. She flinched a little as she caught sight of the spirits, but calmed down nearly immediately; among the bevvy of weird things she had seen in her normal years in Ponyville, she had seen stranger, to say nothing of the trials in which she had undergone as one of the six bearers of the Elements of Harmony. She smiled at the spirits, and bowed, figuring if it was not customary, it was at least polite.

"Yes. I would love to speak to them."

-------

"It is better safe than sorry." Terra replied. On Rhetoric's side, Trixie concentrated, producing a large, very familiar blue hat that quickly adjusted itself to fit on Rhetoric's head, concealing the better part of it.

"It's the best I could do on short notice." Trixie said, in a hushed tone.Terra looked over, checking it up and down, then decided it was good enough. With a burst of brown energy, she took control of the earth around her, pushing it forward. It responded in kind very quickly, starting off slow, but very rapidly gaining pace. As they whizzed forward, more magic caused the earth in front of them to part, opening up the tunnel in front of them while closing it behind them.

"This is how i've traveled over Equestria for the past millenia. We should arrive at Canterlot in around thirty minutes."

"It is better safe than sorry." Terra replied. On Rhetoric's side, Trixie concentrated, producing a large, very familiar blue hat that quickly adjusted itself to fit on Rhetoric's head, concealing the better part of it.

"It's the best I could do on short notice." Trixie said, in a hushed tone.Terra looked over, checking it up and down, then decided it was good enough. With a burst of brown energy, she took control of the earth around her, pushing it forward. It responded in kind very quickly, starting off slow, but very rapidly gaining pace. As they whizzed forward, more magic caused the earth in front of them to part, opening up the tunnel in front of them while closing it behind them.

"This is how i've traveled over Equestria for the past millenia. We should arrive at Canterlot in around thirty minutes."

"Oh yes," Starlight added, smirking at Rhetoric, "Very dashing. You'll fit in easily!"

She watched as Terra manipulated the earth around them, moving through the tunnel with the group.

"Earth manipulation magic," She noted, "I've heard of it but never seen it in practice... nor did I think it'd be so powerful. I need to look into it some more."

@@Fractured,
Ice gave a confirming nod, "Alright....this might be a bit--"

He was suddenly cut off. The link between himself and his ancestors was now fully connected. His eyes became solid white as he stood there, unable to speak. All the sudden, six light blue, ghostly unicorn spirits floated down in front of her. They eventually materialized into their forms when they were alive.

First, was a stallion with war paint, helmet, and furskin clothing wrapped around him. Many scratched lines could be seen along the lining of his helmet, indicating he was the leader. He had a dark blue coat, green eyes, and a flat, purple mane. His tail was also purple and had several ragged cuts made into it, and a cutie mark of a simple ice cube with geometric measurements surrounding it, representing his simplistic, yet effective planning.

Next, there was a stallion that looked a lot like the first, except he had no helmet, and no paint. Instead, he had a furscarf akin to what many ponies would wear today. He had a sky blue coat, red eyes, and a solid white mane that was carefully groomed downwards. His tail was white as well, and also looking properly kept. On his flank was a cutie mark of a polar bear, representing his cunning and wit that matched said animal.

Third, was a bulky looking stallion with orange eyes. He had a bit of a lazy eye, and several gashes across his face. In addition, he also had a spear holder tied to all four of his hooves. He had a teal coat with cuts and bruises all over his body. He was also bald on top, and his tail was blue and yellow like Ice's, albeit shorter. His cutie mark was a trio of ice spears, representing his weapon expertise.

The mares of the clan made their descent as well. The first was a beautifully tall mare with a violet coat, golden eyes, loving smile, and a long flowing mane that was blue and black. Her tail was beautifully curled and never looked like she ever had a hair out of place. Her cutie mark was an ice heart that had a striking resemblance to the crystal heart of the Crystal Empire. It represented her love of her clan.

The next mare was a thin, and crazed pony with a wild grin on her face. She had a gray coat, pink eyes, wild and frizzled blonde hair, and a tail that was equally frizzled. Her cutie mark was, "CO2" with icicles hanging from it. It was the chemical makeup of carbon dioxide, when solidified, becomes dry ice. She was the first clan unicorn to perfect dry ice magic.

The last mare was a short and shy looking mare with glasses. She had a white coat, blue mane, and sapphire eyes. Her mane was black and fluffy with a single purple stripe through it. Her tail was the same and very long. She was also holding a book in her hooves, as well as her cutie mark being a frozen book. It represented her everlasting knowledge.

They all looked at Rarity, "Greetings. We are the 6 founders of the Clan of Ice."

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,@@Fractured,

Rhetoric smiled and pulled the hat around his head with as much dignity that he could muster  "Well it doesn't suit me as well as it does it's original owner, but it will more then do." he thanked Trixie kindly and watched the earth wiz by him "... In the event that I need to use magic... perhaps I've fallen ill with something? Forgive my ignorance but were the ancients specious at all?" 

Before he could enjoy the experince he had to make sure he had a plan for everything or at least most things 

Xiang started rolling his shoulders, loosening his old joints as Violet gathered up her things.

"I'd be delighted to, you're the most skilled youngster I've met in a long time," He smiled, and nodded, "I did, but she graduated from my teachings not long ago. In fact, I heard she was in this city. Jade Lotus, her name is."

She nodded. "I'll keep an ear and eye out for her. She sounds...Like a friend."

"And I'll be happy to come train under you, sometime. After all, I'm sure someone like you could teach me a thing or three."

She grinned, and started to note the time, "although, I cant keep chattin' with ya. My class is going to be here soon..."

Yuki smiled at him, "You are more than welcome. Come back whenever you want, sweetie." She began to gather up her things in preparation to begin working, "You won't be disappointed with my skills." She looked at Yrel, "Hope you enjoy the city, little one!" she said with a bright smile.

Zenru gave a respectful nod, while Yrel gathered whatever leftovers she could, cramming it all into her small satchel, at her side, grinning happily. 

"Thanks, Miss Blizzard!" She chirped cheerfully, turning to go out the door that Zenru was holding open for her.

------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Caliber had finished his cider. Deciding that he'll leave the mare he met, to find her missing friend on her own, he paid for his drink, and left the bar quietly...Wondering who else he was going to meet.

...After all, he had met a few interesting ponies since he'd been here. A few were even capable of taking him on, in a fight. Needless to say, this had rather damaged his confidence, but at the same time, he was more motivated then ever to prove he was a legend...

He walked along the sidewalk. 

She nodded. "I'll keep an ear and eye out for her. She sounds...Like a friend."

"And I'll be happy to come train under you, sometime. After all, I'm sure someone like you could teach me a thing or three."

She grinned, and started to note the time, "although, I cant keep chattin' with ya. My class is going to be here soon..."

Xiang nodded, giving the young mare a warm smile. "I would be glad to have you as a student. You show great promise."

"Dedication to your duties will get you far," He added, and offered her a polite bow of farewell, "Until next we meet, young Violet."

He turned and began walking down the sidewalk, pleased with what he had just experienced. Perhaps this city did have some capable fighters.

...he would need a nap first though; the fight had been murder on his old bones.

@@Fractured,

Seeing that blaster had been blocked, he must still focus on Sleight. Falza charged his hooves
with storm strike  crackling and grinding the ice below instantaneously surged on energy. A spit second later, Falza anticipated her luanch movement right after she started
as he dashed past by the wall reaching great speeds becoming an unseen blur with only enough thrust to perfectly stop close behind Sleight aiming a destructive left hoof half-axe kick to her lower back then attempts a nukiuchi by grabbing Fan Blade's ring slashing at her horn from the sheath while she was faced vertically upward from the kick itself.
Falza begins his finishing move once his earlier attack would succeed..., landing one unarmed hoof down casting storm lock to luanch and campfire cage all 8 rods around the mare after he dashed out the way backwards while she would burn and jolt with waves of low-rank lightning charges, only enough power to render enemies fully paralysed and scorched.

He had all these moves down in one fast relentless flow making sure she couldn't keep up aswell.

(Futuristicly .... speed boost now 3.... magic energy equal to about 3 moderate spell consumptions.)

Edited by DarkusX

@J.R.

Rarity had steeled herself beforehand, but shivered nonetheless as Ice Blizzard's ancestors began to speak. This was nothing like meeting with even high class ponies, such as Sapphire Shores; raw power echoed off every syllable they spoke out, and she felt every bit of it. She bowed again before speaking, as a precaution.

"Hello, my name is Rarity. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

-------

"This wasn't something I learned, it was something I was born with. Though it took me many decades to achieve this level of control; i'd assume any magically apt unicorn could have halved that time. Learning magic has never come easy for me." She looked to Rhetoric. "Times are much different than they were then. The tribes were all wary of those unlike them, and didn't trust strangers, to say less of those not similar to them. You'll have a much easier time if you convince them otherwise."

-------

Being a far enough distance away, Sleight Mist could see the attack coming cleanly. Still moving, she dropped to the floor, throwing up her third barrier in order to absorb the force of the kick. From the side, twin spiked ice pillars jutted out from the sheet, aiming directly for Falza's midsection. Meanwhile, the positioning she had notated earlier told her she was very close to the arena's wall right now; she readied herself for the next plan of attack.

@@Fractured,
The 6 ancestors remained silent for a moment. They were all happy to see the pony that Ice had been talking about for a while now. The first stallion stepped forward, "Greetings Miss Rarity of Generosity. I am Glaciem (glah-see-aim), the first stallion of the Ice Clan. To the left of me is my brother, Gelidus, the clan's smartest. Next to him is Duratus, the Clan's weapon expert.. We are very happy to meet you, because you seem to be one of the ponies closest to our successor. Only few ponies that share a strong bond with him have witnessed what is down here."

The first mare stepped forward, "That is correct. Greetings Rarity. I am Frigus. The first mare of the clan. To my right is Frigore. The most....eccentric one in the clan. And next to her is Nix. the best magic user in the clan." She fixated her gaze on Rarity for a moment, "You are very beautiful if you don't mind me saying so. But I suppose you are probably wondering what Icesius has brought you down here for."

Glaciem continued, "Let's start off with how we're here. You see, an earth pony with active magic; sounds impossible right? Well, it is. Unless...." He pointed his horn to a painting on the wall, causing it to move around. It was a painting with a repeated image of a pony that looked like himself and the others in a lone area of the world, albeit very younger, "Long ago, six unicorns, 3 stallions, and 3 mares settled in the northernmost part of Equestria. They worked hard to live in such an uninhabitable area where it was so cold. They nearly gave up. They nearly wanted to get up an go home...."

Frigus made another painting appear to move. It showed the 6 unicorns walking down some kind of dungeon passage, "In order to survive, they decided to retreat downwards. They stood determined against the odds of what would befall them. Inside this underground area, they encountered many enemies and had to try to make it out alive. They encountered demons, monsters, and abominations the likes of which Equestria had ever seen. It had been a mere eight days, and they were practically half dead by the time they actually found a place that could potentially lead them to safety."

Glaciem spoke once again, "However, they had yet one. Last. Encounter. One more fight and they could all return home. .....The Ice Dragon."

Frigus cleared her throat, looking at Rarity, "Sweetie, please stop us if we are moving along too fast for you."

• Brohoof 1

"This wasn't something I learned, it was something I was born with. Though it took me many decades to achieve this level of control; i'd assume any magically apt unicorn could have halved that time. Learning magic has never come easy for me." She looked to Rhetoric. "Times are much different than they were then. The tribes were all wary of those unlike them, and didn't trust strangers, to say less of those not similar to them. You'll have a much easier time if you convince them otherwise."

Starlight nodded, listening closely to Terra's explanation. Though, she had a hard time believing magic was not her strongest point if she could do all this herself.

"You're certainly rather adept at magic yourself," she commented, "I've never seen terramancy on such a grand scale from a single pony."

@@Fractured,@@Unicorncob,

After Starlight fished speaking there was a moment of silence , as Rhetoric quickly processed what was said he suddenly burst out laughing "HAHAHAHAHHA... Terra- mancy... Because her name is Terra... and she does magic.. hehehehhe... oh that's a good one..." he wiped his eye from the little tear that had formed while he had his laughing fit 

"...Oh that wasn't a joke... that actually makes sense... erm yeah... still punny though"