Out of the Mane Six who do you think is the LEAST physically attractive?

Azureth

Least attractive Mane Six?  

35 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the least physically attractive Mane Six member?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity (why would anyone choose this?)

I really hate to say this as a Twilight Sparkle fan, but...

I just can't stand the whole alicorn thing (Yes, I am one of "those" Bronies.). The wings look awkward and out of place and I have no idea what's going on with her dimensions. It's like the animators couldn't decide whether to keep her original look or make her look more like *rolls eyes* an alicorn princess, so they haphazardly went half and half, messing with both headcanons. It almost looks unfinished in a lot of ways.

I would normally just ignore all of that, but since this poll was just posted yesterday, with the show being well into Season 5, I feel like it would be unfair to completely ignore Twilicorn's existence.

I know this sounds odd coming from someone who consistently votes for Twilight in the Most Attractive Pony Tournament, but honestly, I feel like a lot of people are oblivious to the things I stated above and I felt it was worth mentioning. In the Most Attractive Pony Tournament, anything goes (even transformations and the like), so I don't have to bring up Twilicorn of I don't want to, so I just acknowledge her original unicorn form, which I've always adored. :twi:

I'm not saying Twilight isn't attractive anymore. It's just that as an alicorn, I find Twilight to be the least visually appealing out on the Mane 6 because she stands out like a sore thumb now. Thanks, M.A. Larson! :P

Edited by Dolphanatic
  • Brohoof 2

Surprised Pinkie has received so many votes....

attachicon.gifSexy Pinkie.png

I'll just leave this here.... B)

Same goes to this thread, in which Pinkie Pie got the fewest votes by a landslide. Honestly, I think all of the Mane 6 look great, so I find it strange that so many Bronies seem to have something against her.

Edited by Dolphanatic

I really hate to say this as a Twilight Sparkle fan, but...

I just can't stand the whole alicorn thing (Yes, I am one of "those" Bronies.). The wings look awkward and out of place and I have no idea what's going on with her dimensions. It's like the animators couldn't decide whether to keep her original look or make her look more like *rolls eyes* an alicorn princess, so they haphazardly went half and half, messing with both headcanons. It almost looks unfinished in a lot of ways.

This pretty much mirrors my own thoughts on the matter.  Unicorn Twilight was adorkable but Twilicorn just looks too out-of-place when she's amongst the rest of the Mane 6.

~

I had originally voted for Pinkie Pie so I should probably include her as a runner-up in this poll.  It's not that I dislike the way Pinkie looks.  It's just that I find her more attractive as her alterego; Pinkamena.

Edited by J. Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Same goes to this thread, in which Pinkie Pie got the fewest votes by a landslide. Honestly, I think all of the Mane 6 look great, so I find it strange that so many Bronies seem to have something against her.

I don't know, part of it may be because she is arguably the most child like of the mane 6, but I have also heard some say that she looks sexier in her Pinkamena form though I like both. Done right though that child like innocence with a bit of perviness as I have seen in some saucy fanworks of her can be a huge turn on for me.

• Brohoof 1