Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out of the Mane Six who do you think is the LEAST physically attractive?

Azureth

Least attractive Mane Six?  

35 users have voted

1. 1. Who is the least physically attractive Mane Six member?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity (why would anyone choose this?)

Now I am sure we all like them to a degree and I am not saying you think they look bad, but maybe least aesthetically appealing?

I REALLY hope the ones that would vote Rarity would explain why (if they even do).

Personally, for me, Pinkie. She's just wayyyyyy too pink!

Probably AJ. You mentioned pinkie is too pink (which I can understand, Im not a huge fan of one colour being combined with a different shade of itself) but I HATE orange. Wow, that sounded more racist than I meant it to, no disrespect to all orange ponies out there, it's just not a colour Im an fan of. Also the hat, I never understood why people like stetsons. I honestly prefer her without the hat.

• Brohoof 1

Well they're cartoon characters, dafuq

But I'll probably go with... none of 'em?

I don't find any of them that aren't physically attractive, It's way too judgmental for me to do something like that idk

I never really thought about it. I supposed I'd have to go with either dash (ego is a negative), shy (too shy), pie (too hyper) and aj ((never thought of her as anything more than a sister personality wise( ironic considering that if I'd made my oc a foal he'd have 'bloom on his list of eligible fillies)). There are qualities they all posses that are generic attractive qualities but I've kinda fell for only two outta the six, Rare (waifu) and Twi (think I've always had a slight thing but Rare seemed to be who I needed (her personality can help me deal with some of my quirks wise). 

personally I think rarity is the one that has it going on the most - but her beauty is superficial, coiffed hair, eyeshadow, fake lashes, etc.

fluttershy has the natural beauty

Edited by Chronamut

ARRGGGHH! Why does this exist? How can you make me choose?!?! Alright fine if there was a gun against my head I'd probably go Pinkie Pie, BUT JUST BARELY, mostly due to her monotone coat and mane. 

Edited by Sidral Mundet

Fluttershy is adorable, but she's not attractive in my opinion. Fluttershy and Twilight are the only Mane Six ponies that I don't find very attractive, and I think Twilight is more attractive. I'm not saying Fluttershy is ugly. She's extremely cute. I just think she's the least physically appealing. All of the Mane Six are attractive, the other five are just more attractive than Fluttershy. My order of attractiveness is Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight, Fluttershy. 

• Brohoof 1

They all have the same body template. The only real difference is the mane and tail. So that's really all you're judging here. 

And face and posture. Last I checked Applejack was the only one of the six with freckles and a constant absent-minded smile.

Well I can only tell you at an artistic point. Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Applejack have colors that make me cringe. Their colors are all too close in spectrum to each other. Fluttershy and Rarity are a little more well balanced in laying out the colors so they don't clash heavily with each other.

• Brohoof 1

I'd vote for Twi, sadly. Her violet mane upon lighter violet body color doesn't work as well as Pinkie's pink. They just seem a little too close to be aesthetically pleasing, which may explain why she happens to have the lighter pink streak in her hair too.