Which of the mane six do you think is cutest?

Nightfall

Which of the mane six do you think is cutest?  

194 users have voted

1. 1. Same as title:

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

I don't even like Fluttershy... She's still (for un pony-das) the cutest out of the bunch though...Even I know that ._.

So many d'aww moments.

I chose them all. They each have their own things that make them cute.

Fluttershy is cute through and through. In "Green Isn't Your Color" when Twi was trying to make Fluttershy ungraceful, I still thought she was cute through that whole scene. It is physically and magically impossible to make Fluttershy un-cute.

I think pony whose cuteness hits me the most is Rainbow. She's awesome and cool at everything she does. I find her brashness and her "I don't care what you say. I will still give it my all" attitude to be cute. It's a somewhat rare occasion for her to do something cute for cuteness' sake, so when she does it's like getting hit with a cute-brick.

In "A Dog and Pony Show" I thought it was cute when Rarity started with the "I will show you whining" bit. Most of the time she is just beautiful not so much cute.

I find Twilight's personality cute overall. Mainly her modesty.

Pinkie Pie's energy and sometimes ditziness is what I find cute about her. I agree with RainbowDash92 that her mane and tail look better straight.

Now I get to Applejack. I would have to say her southern accent and her interactions with Applebloom are what I find cute about her.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention one of the things I find the cutest about Rainbow. When her voice cracks. I think that is the cutest thing.

Edited by BloodyFox214

Here is how I would rank it.

Fluttershy = Cutest (Especially filly Fluttershy :wub: )

Pinkie Pie: Most adorable

Applejack: Hottest

Rarity: Most beautiful

Twilight and Rainbow: The one's I would date.

To answer your question, Fluttershy is the cutest in my opinion.

Edited by DylanKLJ
  • Brohoof 1