Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six has the best looking Mane?

Azureth

81 users have voted

1. 1. Which has the best Mane?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack

They all have pretty unique designs and all look pretty good IMO. But which do you think looks the best? Personally, and it could just be because she's my favorite Pony, but I would have to say Rarity. I think what also helps is you see her do more with it than the others.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight. That pink/purple highlight does it for me. Love it.

Then AJ

Then RD

Then Pinkie/Rarity are tied

I like Flutters mane... but I hate her color scheme, so she's last.

I'm not even going to bother answering this :D It should be pretty obvious who has best mane at this point :wub:

*HINT: SHE'S PLASTERED ALL OVER NEARLY EVERYTHING I OWN*  :D

Once I saw the Topic, I immediately thought of you choosing Rarity, :lol:.    Yet indeed, her mane looks Fabulous, :D

OT: Along with Rarity, I like Rainbow Dash's mane, :D

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I voted for Applejack because she is best pony. :) But to me it was actually a toss up between her and Fluttershy. Both have long hair (weakness of mine) but not so fancy and coifed as Rarity's. Twilight's would be next.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack - A pony with a ponytail, what's not to like?

Rarity - So swirly and stylish

Rainbow Dash - Rainbows! :D

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

Each of there manes are unique and fit the characters personality well. Putting all biases aside and looking at it purely out of design and visual interest. I would say Rarity has the most visually appealing mane of all 6. So i'm gonna go with Rarity on this one.

But they all have cool manes, and it is just my opinion.

Hasbro, give us Applejack with her mane down and the answer will be obvious.  :wub:

I mean, I love her ponytail, it looks nice and absolutely adorable but I really REALLY want to see her with her mane down  >D Especially her tail. She must have even longer tail than Fluttershy *.*

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

I think Pinkie Pie, but maybe I’m biased because she’s my second faverite and my faverite of the mane 6:

I also like Raritys, Twis and Dashes.

But I think in the entire show I’d have to go with my ultimate faverite (again probably biased) Scootaloo

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Applejack, her mane has that natural look to it where it is sexy without even trying to be.

windy_mane_applejack_by_deathpwny-d58bo8

applejack_portrait_by_whitediamondsltd-d

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 1

Obviously Rarity; she's got the sassiest, most fabulous mane of all; but I think Pinkie is a pretty close second for me. Her mane is really unique and I really like how bouncy and crazy it is :P

I would say Rarity because her's is the most unique. 

Twilight's is just so... boring and flat.

I'm not even going to bother answering this :D It should be pretty obvious who has best mane at this point :wub:

*HINT: SHE'S PLASTERED ALL OVER NEARLY EVERYTHING I OWN*  :D

Do I really need to add more to this?

I actually like pinkaminas mane, but mine has to be rainbows because for me it seems the artists do more with it. It isn't just there like Fluttershys, Raritys, Twilights, or Applejacks. I might be mixing up fan made things with the show, but it seems like rainbows is always in different positions when she does different things.