Which of the Mane Six has the best looking Mane?

Azureth

81 users have voted

1. 1. Which has the best Mane?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack

They all have pretty unique designs and all look pretty good IMO. But which do you think looks the best? Personally, and it could just be because she's my favorite Pony, but I would have to say Rarity. I think what also helps is you see her do more with it than the others.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not even going to bother answering this :D It should be pretty obvious who has best mane at this point :wub:

*HINT: SHE'S PLASTERED ALL OVER NEARLY EVERYTHING I OWN* 
:D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Twilight. That pink/purple highlight does it for me. Love it.

Then AJ

Then RD

Then Pinkie/Rarity are tied

I like Flutters mane... but I hate her color scheme, so she's last.

I'm not even going to bother answering this :D It should be pretty obvious who has best mane at this point :wub:

*HINT: SHE'S PLASTERED ALL OVER NEARLY EVERYTHING I OWN*  :D

Once I saw the Topic, I immediately thought of you choosing Rarity, :lol:.    Yet indeed, her mane looks Fabulous, :D

OT: Along with Rarity, I like Rainbow Dash's mane, :D

Edited by Promethean Alicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I voted for Applejack because she is best pony. :) But to me it was actually a toss up between her and Fluttershy. Both have long hair (weakness of mine) but not so fancy and coifed as Rarity's. Twilight's would be next.

• Brohoof 2

RedCedarForumSignature.png
Roleplaying OC: Red Cedar - Cast Character: Applejack

Applejack - A pony with a ponytail, what's not to like?

Rarity - So swirly and stylish

Rainbow Dash - Rainbows! :D

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 2

Each of there manes are unique and fit the characters personality well. Putting all biases aside and looking at it purely out of design and visual interest. I would say Rarity has the most visually appealing mane of all 6. So i'm gonna go with Rarity on this one.

But they all have cool manes, and it is just my opinion.

Hasbro, give us Applejack with her mane down and the answer will be obvious.  :wub:

I mean, I love her ponytail, it looks nice and absolutely adorable but I really REALLY want to see her with her mane down  >D Especially her tail. She must have even longer tail than Fluttershy *.*

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Fan of Applejack? Join us! We have the best cider from Sweet Apple Acres! :D

applejack_fan_button__requested__by_supe

ORANGESEXY IS THE BEST PONY!

Um hellloooo obviously Pinkie has the most fun and poofy mane out of all six.

It's so fun to look at with how much detail is put into how fun and poofy her mane is. It would probably feel so soft to rustle up.

Unsurprisingly, I like rainbow dash's mane the best, nice shape and colour scheme, and put on top of my favourite pony!

What's there not to like B)

If you actually took the time to read my forum post, I thank

Love you Dashie :wub:

img-2450051-1-JoeSig_zpsba62fad0.png

I think Pinkie Pie, but maybe I’m biased because she’s my second faverite and my faverite of the mane 6:

I also like Raritys, Twis and Dashes.

But I think in the entire show I’d have to go with my ultimate faverite (again probably biased) Scootaloo

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously Rarity; she's got the sassiest, most fabulous mane of all; but I think Pinkie is a pretty close second for me. Her mane is really unique and I really like how bouncy and crazy it is :P

image_zpse399e31b.jpg

What fun is there in making sense?

Please take the time to check out my Etsy Shop or help support my art on Patreon

Rarity, it's just too fabulous to be beaten. I do really like Twilight's though, that pink highlight just makes it for me. Pinkie's is really nice too, it just looks so fluffy and soft.

Twilight is best pony.

Why hello MLPForums! What have ya been up to?

*HINT: SHE'S PLASTERED ALL OVER NEARLY EVERYTHING I OWN*  :D

Do I really need to add more to this?

"Time is just an illusionary factoid that all natural things are bound to. It has the power to crumble even the mightiest of mountains into little more than dust, yet if it is an illusion, why is this so? Because people waste a lot of time, only wishing they had more. Little do people realize an inescapable fact: Time governs those who wish they had more of it. By wishing you could use it better, you govern time, and you can get all the time you'll ever need." — Starfall, Quillwaver

I actually like pinkaminas mane, but mine has to be rainbows because for me it seems the artists do more with it. It isn't just there like Fluttershys, Raritys, Twilights, or Applejacks. I might be mixing up fan made things with the show, but it seems like rainbows is always in different positions when she does different things.