Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane Six has the best looking Mane?

Azureth

81 users have voted

1. 1. Which has the best Mane?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack

For best mane, I'm going to say Twilight. The dark blue colour is alright, but the pink and purple strokes really make it stand out. :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

To me, Twilight's is the best color and maaaaybe best style? I like Applejack's style because it's simple too. 

But, though not technically included, my favorite overall is probably Starlight's style. it's a nice mix of girly and casual.

(edited)

"Which of the Mane Six has the best looking Mane?"

Twilight Sparkle for the "cute librarian" look, Rarity for the "classy" look and Applejack for the "normal" look. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I like Twilight's. It always bothered me that we only saw her new mane style once. I loved it!

aad15de30188e7654818779e1001bc5c.png

I've always preferred this to her regular mane, she should have kept it at least for a while. :ticking:

If we just count the regular manes (that one-off Twilight mane would be very high on my list otherwise!), my favorite mane style out of the Mane 6 is Rarity's, it's so stylish and perfectly her! :darling: And since alternative mane styles were mentioned, I can't forget her punk mane. It's very different from her normal look, but she makes it work perfectly!

large.png

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

I've always preferred this to her regular mane, she should have kept it at least for a while. :ticking:

If we just count the regular manes (that one-off Twilight mane would be very high on my list otherwise!), my favorite mane style out of the Mane 6 is Rarity's, it's so stylish and perfectly her! :darling: And since alternative mane styles were mentioned, I can't forget her punk mane. It's very different from her normal look, but she makes it work perfectly!

large.png

OMG! I LOVED Rarity's punk look!

• Brohoof 2