Which of the mane six do you think is cutest?

Nightfall

Which of the mane six do you think is cutest?  

194 users have voted

1. 1. Same as title:

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

I think applejack...I just find her accent completely adorable. And even though she's a farmer and somewhat a tomboy, it still just adds to her cuteness. She puts no effort in her appearance but still makes her so cute! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

3DS FC: 3625-0707-6615 I play MK7, LM2, ACNL and pretty much all the good games for 3DS.

I think Fluttershy is the cutest. Maybe because her shyness makes her so innocent. I also love that hers eyes are so big and bright! I also love her mane style and the fact that she is a Pegasus. 

post-23363-0-90671800-1388516720_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

Poll doesn't surprise me in the least. Though, I myself find Fluttershy to not at all be the cutest of them. As I talk about here, the Mane Six have 'styles' of cuteness, unique to each of them: http://mlpforums.com/topic/43012-cdiscords-mane-six-cuteness-appeal-traits-discussion/

Dashie's Ironic Cuteness
Dash is my favorite character, and one of the many reasons is that I like how her cuteness is a back-handed trait, that is often shown in spite of her personality. She tries to not be cute, despite how she's a tomboy blue pony with rainbows on her butt. Acting tough only makes you cuter, and escalates when you actually do cute things.

Fluttershy's Vulnerable/Classic Cuteness
I've never been a huge fan of Fluttershy in general, but I really just don't find her cuteness to best that of some of the other characters. Her cuteness is very 'in your face', and I just don't find it appealing. I dare say it's even cliche and boring in comparison to the other characters, who are all cute in at least semi-unique ways.

This is the power of Ironic Cuteness. In short, a tomboy rainbow pony that doesn't want to be cute but is cute anyway cause Rainbow butt pony who acts tough, and to me is far cuter than the generic shy pony with run of the mill 'I'm shy, love me' cuteness. Sorry, Fluttershy fans. Sure part of this is Dash bias, but its' Dash bias with perfectly sound explanations.

• Brohoof 1

fSnYzne.png

Tough choice between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy in terms of cuteness for me.

I'll vote for one when I eventually make my decision.

Beyond the show itself though, Rainbow Dash in "My Little Dashie" (if you haven't read the fanfic, you must.. the feels) would win by far!

bd8971f9-4e51-466f-b7c7-770dbc6c9df1_zps

Gotta be Fluttershy, at least for me.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

If you reversed the results of the poll, you'd get pretty close to my list :lol:. Fluttershy with over three times as many votes as Dashie...Loads of things wrong here in my humble opinion :ph34r:

If anything, I'd describe Dash's cuteness as the opposite of Flutters'. Fluttershy seems for lack of a better word, suffocatingly cute. Is she cute? Sure, but it's also shoved in my face every second she's onscreen and after a point I got desensitized and it's just not there anymore to the same degree. Dash on the other hand is the kind of character who would hate to be called cute, even to the point of becoming all embarrassed and defensive about it, which is only even cuter and... :lol:. Whether she'll admit it or not though, she's a massive dork when it comes to her heroes, and a huge softie when it comes to her pet tortoise and her chicken filly sister.

469011.gif

And that's not even mentioning those voice cracks :wub:. Other than maybe Pinkie, I'd say her voice is far cuter than just about any main character's. I'm a biased fanboy, but I can't call Dashie anything other than the cutest character in the show.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

Of course they're attractive. They're colourful, they're sweet, they're adorable, and each one has a unique voice that is music to our ears.

Just because people find them "attractive", it does not mean that they are sexually attracted to them. Ponies look attractive in one way or another, otherwise there would not be so many fans.

Oh, and I think Dashie is the cutest :3

Edited by Dashabel
  • Brohoof 1

Signature banner made by Champion RD92

25qxdgz.jpg

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain

I think of cute and attractive in a sensual sense different, that's why I voted for Pinkie before reading your post. I should have picked Flutty, she's the most beautiful to me. If it were in the sensual sense, that would be AJ, she's the most hawt to me

img-2932814-1-Siggy_zps681ace54.png

Trust me, pal, this isn't the fandom where people are going to look at what you say and think you're being sexual about it. We're smart enough to understand the question without jumping to poorly thought conclusions.

Now, while I think everypony of the Mane Six is great in their own right, with Pinkie Pie being the best, when it comes  down to outright cuteness, that title undeniably goes to Fluttershy. She's sweet, innocent, caring, kind, soft-spoken, shy... she's just so damn loveable. The very quintessence of Western moe. She was MADE to be cute.

post-18790-0-43077600-1386688258.png
Awesome signature made by Tromino.

My OC: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pitch-light-r4599

Want to join a romantic crossover RP to celebrate the Month of Love?: http://mlpforums.com/topic/86811-the-multiversal-matchmaking-corner-romance/

For me it Rainbow Dash and Applejack, I do love their mane's and their strengths, although they are basically tomboys they still have feminine charm, for I admire the balance between masculinity and femininity, and they are both voiced by Ashleigh Ball, who does a outstanding effort providing character and appeal to both of these cutie mares.

I was literally about to make this thread yesterday lol This is what I would say about each of the mane 6: Rarity - I think Rarity is the most beautiful Rainbow Dash - I think Rainbow Dash is really cute and awesome Pinkie Pie - I think she looks attractive with straight hair, but not so much with the poofy hair Twilight - Cute, but not as physically attractive as the others in my opinion Fluttershy - Obviously super adorable Applejack - Cute, and I like her accent

My opinions on Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Pinkie Pie remain the same. Twilight is probably cuter than I gave her credit for. I find it hilarious that I actually called Fluttershy "obviously super adorable" lol, she's like my least favorite mane 6 character now. And Applejack is a friggin' ultra cutie.

gc21Knt.png

This is a tough question, because differnt folks define "cute" in differnt ways.

For me "Cute" is something I want to pat on the head or touch and coo at. Like a puppy or a baby. That being said I have to say that Pinkie is the Cutest, imo. I can understand the favor for Fluttershy in this catagory, but really get my fur up over her sheepish ways sometimes. She would be most "eye rolling" pony. No hate to the yellow one, I do enjoy her character just not a fan of the "lilly petal" type.

• Brohoof 1

---> Here be Fabulous Mare!

post-8762-0-77484000-1387835307.png

<--- There be Brony!

***Fear the Hater, for they are out to taint your Perfection. Buck the Troll, for he would seek to stop the Fabulous flavor. For you are Brony, coated in Pearl, maned in fine Mulberry, eyes of the sky, and flanks of Diamonds. Your life is for the Lady, all hail the Queen, for Rarity, your life, for her.*** -Applejock

Fluttershy, without a doubt. She's just so cute! Rarity is beautiful. There's a difference.

Here, I'll rank them:

1. Fluttershy
  2. Pinkie Pie
  3. Twilight Sparkle
  4. Rarity
  5. Rainbow Dash
  6. Applejack

Don't get me wrong, they're all rather attractive, and AJ is not at all bad-looking (quite the opposite), but this is rank in terms of actual "cute" as in "adorable". For attractive...

1. Rarity
  2. Fluttershy
  3. Applejack
  4. Twilight Sparkle
  5. Rainbow Dash
  6. Pinkie Pie

Another reason not to get me wrong. Pinkie Pie is not ugly, she's just more adorable than attractive. If you compare the two rankings, you'll get the picture.

I'm done.

Fluttershy is getting most votes. What a suprise!

I voted on her too btw :3 

toovibrant-2.png

As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person.

Art, profile picture and signature by one and only Silky <3

jeric_signaturMokeUP.jpg

• 2 months later...

I love all the pony's of the main six!

They're all so cute!

My favorite though is Rainbow Dash!

Although my opinion on who's the cutest has to lean towards Pinkie Pie.

So who is do you think the cutest pony is?

The poll shall tell!

(oh and here's some cute pony pictures of each of the main six)

post-25645-0-45992600-1397092935_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-94397400-1397092942.jpg

post-25645-0-41010300-1397092951_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-53859400-1397092960_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-76993800-1397092968_thumb.jpg

post-25645-0-97611000-1397092976_thumb.jpg

Um...well...the thing is...I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.