276 users have voted

1. 1. Who was the cutest Mane 6 filly?

• Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Fluttershy

I DON'T KNOW WHICH PONY TO CHOOSE! They were all so cute as fillies! I'm gravitating towards Pinkie and Fluttershy, but Twilight's stubby little legs and huge eyes were awesome and Rainbow Dash looked like a badass. I can't choose!

I hate to be going with the mainstream on this one but I have to vote FLuttershy. I mean, if thats ok with you guys.

Also, I find myself in agreement with this:

Gotta be Fluttershy, though I'd have to say the cutest of all is Woona.

Fluttershy is winning? Come on! She was really thin and looked freaky! She reminded me of a spider!

I agree. She looks kind of emo too, I think she's cutter fully grown.

Fluttershy. She's the only design I like of fillies. Honestly, I don't think fillies look cute at all... I don't like how they look. It's like... grown ponies are already cute, you know? I feel if you make their heads and bodies even smaller... you're simplifying too much of a cute thing, and it turns ugly and uncute. But I love Fluttershy's lanky design. Definitely the best with how awkward she is and her little voice.

My vote goes to Rainbow, even though I don't like her character that much.

Fluttershy. She's the only design I like of fillies. Honestly, I don't think fillies look cute at all... I don't like how they look. It's like... grown ponies are already cute, you know? I feel if you make their heads and bodies even smaller... you're simplifying too much of a cute thing, and it turns ugly and uncute. But I love Fluttershy's lanky design. Definitely the best with how awkward she is and her little voice.

Would it be safe to assume that Filly Fluttershy would be the most accurate in terms of design?

Posted Image

This is cute, Dashie looks so cute when she was a filly!

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG this cute thing made Pinkie loose a vote Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1