Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Is The Cutest Pony In Equestria?

swu24

Now, I want to know who you think is the cutest pony in My Little Pony. I personally think it should be Flurry Heart. I just like the way her eyes go curvy at the bottom and the way her wings are like Twilight's. My second cutest pony would be Fluttershy. Someday I would to have her yellow-y skin, her pink mane, and all the others! My third guess would be Princess Celestia. I just love the way her mane has all those colors, the way her cutie mark goes high in the sky acting like the sun and her cutie mark, and how caring she is!

8 hours ago, swu24 said:

Now, I want to know who you think is the cutest pony in My Little Pony. I personally think it should be Flurry Heart. I just like the way her eyes go curvy at the bottom and the way her wings are like Twilight's. My second cutest pony would be Fluttershy. Someday I would to have her yellow-y skin, her pink mane, and all the others! My third guess would be Princess Celestia. I just love the way her mane has all those colors, the way her cutie mark goes high in the sky acting like the sun and her cutie mark, and how caring she is!

Cutest horsie? You can’t go wrong with McFlurry indeed :wub:

medium.jpeg

I'm going to have to go with Fluttershy on this one. First off, her smooth flowing mane and tail give off a soft feeling which just evokes cuteness. Then there's her wings that give off the fluffy feathery look, which of course adds to her cuteness. Then, there's her facial expressions. She is able to make some of the cutest expressions in her face. Add her adorable appearance to her overwhelmingly cute personality, and she becomes the cutest pony in Equestria! :kindness::squee::yay:

• Brohoof 1

On 10/30/2020 at 4:35 AM, Cistbiscuit said:

I’m gonna go with Cozy Glow. She’s so freakin’ cute! She’s also a little s*** which makes her even more endearing. She’s got my vote for cutest in the land.

Cozy Glow Fan Club - Fan Clubs - MLP Forums

Cozy is pretty cute almost to the point of her being... you know... a complete psychopath hardly matters. :oh_golly:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2020 at 9:23 AM, Live Spark said:

I think they're all cute, but if I had to pick one I'd say Fluttershy because she is such a sweet, kind soul!

i agree fluttershy is sweet kind soul scoots_by_spier17_d6yjrcs-pre.png?token=Scootaloo is the awesomest and strongest and cutest filly    

and  str

• Brohoof 1

As I said in a discussion on Equestria Daily on the cutest ponies (not including the Mane Six):

Purely in terms of personality: Marble Pie

Purely in terms of appearance: Flitter

Taking both personality and appearance into account: Vapor Trail

But... Fluttershy and Pinkie are probably cuter. I like to say that Fluttershy is the most adorable pony, but Pinkie is the cutest.

2490273.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 5:23 AM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

i agree fluttershy is sweet kind soul scoots_by_spier17_d6yjrcs-pre.png?token=Scootaloo is the awesomest and strongest and cutest filly    

and  str

Scootaloo is nice and all, but I'm more of a Sweetie Belle fan myself!

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Who Is The Cutest Pony In Equestria?
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You literally can't get any cuter than Coco when it comes to ponies. :wub:

Coco_Pommel.png

• Brohoof 1