Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is best pony?

Mlppotterwhoovian

• 1 month later...

Twilight, Starlight, Celestia and Luna and Cadence would be my friends for reading and emotional stuff
Pinkie Pie and Rarity would be that ones that I go to for like parties, dresses, insecurity and boredom.
Applejack and Rainbow would be there to cheer me up.. even to rainbow would make me cry sometimes.. I think Rarity also.
Fluttershy would be there for my animals problems and is just like me.. I am a mix of twilight and flutter shy...
I also kinda like discord cause he's so funny relatable and that

Yes, just who is Best Pony? I hope this can shed some light on the mystery...

Best Pony had always loved small Ponyville with its tense, terrible treehouse. It was a place where she felt happy.

She was a magic, loyal, tea drinker with tall horn and short wings. Her friends saw her as a chilly, clumsy changeling. Once, she had even helped a bright Lord Tirek cross the road. That's the sort of woman he was.

Best Pony walked over to the window and reflected on her fun surroundings. The thunder teased like trotting ponies.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mr The Dragon . Mr The Dragon was a generous yak with small horn and large wings.

Best Pony gulped. She was not prepared for Mr The Dragon.

As Best Pony stepped outside and Mr The Dragon came closer, she could see the grumpy glint in his eye.

Mr The Dragon gazed with the affection of 2537 fun crispy centaurs. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want too many revision notes."

Best Pony looked back, even more grumpy and still fingering the weird revision notes. "Mr The Dragon, applejack has gone to play football with Chrysalis," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two deafening, disturbed donkeys walking at a very honest Grand Galloping Gala, which had pop music playing in the background and two kind uncles running to the beat.

Best Pony regarded Mr The Dragon's small horn and large wings. "I feel the same way!" revealed Best Pony with a delighted grin.

Mr The Dragon looked angry, his emotions blushing like a blue, broken book of magic.

Then Mr The Dragon came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2023-09-27 at 11:36 AM, WolfyIsAQT said:

Applejack & Rainbow Dash are best ponys >:)

I propose a motion to add Twilight to the list and make this a Triumvirate of Awesome. :mlp_yeehaa::sneer::-P

• 4 weeks later...