Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your pony crushes?

best poni

While I don't have any current fictional crushes, and never had a Pony crush ... I will leave you with this ...

Perfectly normal and not unhealthy. I say this because often time there are those that read these topics and draw conclusions. There is a reason romance sells well in fiction and other mediums. In fact if you do fall for a character, that says a lot about the authors that imagined and built that character. I've heard many authors opine that being told someone has a crush on their character is among the higher compliments that are given.

• Brohoof 13

(edited)

Hmm. I'd say Big Mac. It has to be his calm demeanor for most his personality. A layback kinda individual who's grounded and yet he has a good work attitude. But that he also has a cute playful side to him as well ^^ .

Edited by IllusivePony
  • Brohoof 2

It's perfectly natural to be attracted to a made up personality. Someone devised the personality just as life devises ours. Just because the characters aren't real or human, it doesn't mean you can't be attracted to the personality. Seriously what's all the fus about. As I said before I am attracted to AJ, and it's not weird.

Just look at my profile xD I have a lot. (This list is in no particular order)

post-36168-0-98866100-1469982570_thumb.jpeg

Princess Sunbutt Celestia <3

post-36168-0-53912400-1469982641_thumb.jpg

Princess Scalebutt Ember <3

post-36168-0-57917700-1469982688_thumb.jpg

Flutters <3

post-36168-0-13582300-1469982736_thumb.png

Shinyyy <3

post-36168-0-84231700-1469982816_thumb.png

Dashyyy <3

• Brohoof 3

The one and only Fluttershy. Loved her since Season 1. I love her so much, I tend to stick to just buying her merch....regardless of what it is...I'll usually buy it. Latest purchase was a Fluttershy Pez dispenser. I also have a few Fluttershy plushies I tend to snuggle and sleep with. I guess you could say it's a bit more than a "Crush"...more along the lines of "in love"  :blush:

Edited by Flutter Baby <3
  • Brohoof 3

Fluttershy. Technically, that could be considered beastiality, sure, but... There's always EG Fluttershy right? That ain't wrong.

Beastiality only applies if the animal is non-sapient.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not familiar with that term.

Basically, it's only beastiality if the animal in question doesn't have human-level intelligence. So fancying the ponies, or fictional creatures from fantasy/sci-fi settings that communicate and display intelligence, is fine.

• Brohoof 3

Bestiality: intercourse between a human and a non sapient animal

Zoophilia: when a human has sexual/romantic feelings (love) towards a non sapient animal.

Xenophilia: sexual/romantic feelings (love) between a human and a non-human creature of human level intelligence (essentially what love between a human and an MLP amounts to). 

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 4