Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your pony crushes?

best poni

Discord...even though that makes me kinda gay doesn't it xD

He isn't a pony...well he kinda is a lot of things but that still counts, right?

Edited by Ken
  • Brohoof 1

ive mentioned this before, ive had quite a crush on Twilight Sparkle, she is smart, compassionate, modest, practical, and absolutely beautiful! I relate to her quite well, even the lesson zero episode, (which is my favorite). I have had my own issues with stress and lashing out, and seeing her do so reminds me of that. I really connected to her after reading a few well written fan fics. she is everything i want in a woman.

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if it counts as he isn't exactly a pony but I've always had a thing for Discord. He's by far my favorite villain of the series and his shenanigans always make me smile.

I also like Sunset Shimmer, but again I don't know if that counts as she's in the human world.

• Brohoof 1

Mmm... I'd like to say Rainbow Dash, because best pony. But in real life, I don't think I would like her all that much. The closest I can fathom is Twilight. Besides being my second favorite pony, she is the most like me out of all of them.

Oh, who am I kidding? Dashie forever! All hail the glorious waifu!!!

It's got to be Rarity. Idk, there's something about her that I just love. Is it her accent? Her personality? Her fabulous appearance? Nevertheless, she is my no.1 waifu. :D

post-36311-0-98850300-1449693353.jpg

• Brohoof 1

It's got to be Rarity. Idk, there's something about her that I just love. Is it her accent? Her personality? Her fabulous appearance? Nevertheless, she is my no.1 waifu. :D

Up until a few months ago I would have wholeheartedly agreed with you, and I still do have a soft spot for Rarity. But now I find myself more and more drawn towards Luna. Maybe I should have said Princess Luna, but there is the dark side of her as Nightmare Moon that has its allure in some way. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

My stallion crush hands down goes to Big Mac! My mare crush is a tie between Trixie and Rarity. I think Rarity might have an edge over Trixie just because my girlfriends personality is extremely similar to Rarity! For anyone who remembers Rarity during the episode Lesson Zero...ya...thats my girlfriend spot on.

• Brohoof 1

Everypony... (I have a crush on every cartoon pony I see on TV).

Though Rarity comes first... that is probably one reason I started watching (this is mean to sound weird).

Edited by 4april

I used to have a gigantic crush on Pinkie Pie, and she's still best pony, but she'd make a better friend than marefriend, I think.

Then I met what is most possibly the cutest pony in existence. She's an OC from the comic series "Fury Belle" , her real name is Candy Skies but she goes by "Checked Privilege" in the comic for reasons that would be obvious to anyone who had read the comic. Now, I'm no creep and I'm not sure what age she is in the comic, but since in the comics the CMC are post-puberty, so I'm guessing she's of an age that we could date, if not then I'd wait until she was. The whole reason I have such a crush on her is because in the comic she thoroughly believes that no one likes her, and in her niavety she ends up coming off as the most adorable thing to ever walk on two legs. I just couldn't hardly even imagine the diabeetus-enduring grin that would light up her face if somepony, such as my self-insert OC, earnestly told her how cute she really is.

post-33250-0-75547000-1449855150_thumb.jpg

post-33250-0-02497200-1449855166_thumb.jpg

Edited by Attack of the Pwns

• 7 months later...

While I am more attracted to anime characters and don't really consider any of the MLP characters to be crushes of mine, I am quite fond of Wind Rider, Thunder Lane, and Soarin'.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sunset Shimmer, hands down.  Her character development and search for redemption really hit a chord with me, reminding me of my own struggle to forgive myself and find my inner strength.

Also, I have a thing for rocker chicks.

1129931__safe_solo_clothes_breasts_human

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 6