Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who are your pony crushes?

best poni

Rainbow Dash - She is just so beautiful and I love her personality. Plus she helped me through some of the toughest times in my life.

All 4 Pony Princesses - They are gorgeous, and their personalities are relatable to me. 

Sunset Shimmer - Very beautiful, and her personality is exactly like someone I lost long ago.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

... i could run a vote and see whom i like more, or i can just say that i have a multi faceted mind that caries diffrent, some times conflicting, likes/dislikes/ideas... i gues you could say that it depends on my mood, but i could go for MLP:FIM in general.

i love them all, the entirty of thier world...

I know I said this before, and I'm not really adding to it...

but IF I was in Equestria, I would probably persue RD, DD, and AJ... probably in that order too...

but my chances would probably land me on some one like fluttershy, marble pie, or another shy pony.

someone not seen by most... I feel like I would try my best to bring out their inner self, even if its just to me.

• 3 weeks later...

keep in mind i ship and like a good husbando as much as the next person i just thought it was a funny idea (This took me 30 minutes of checking to see if it goes with the tune....i need someone to make this a video...i can't do the vocals because i live with other people...plus id have to edit it a bit more...*sigh* well i doubt this is happening....)

[voice 1] Well, lookie what we got here, brother of mine, it's the same in every fandom brony with thirsty thought, dry tongues, and not a drop of waifu to not be found Maybe they're not aware that there's thats there's a lot of haters in your teary despair [voice 2] That the key that they need to solve this sad waifu fourm you and I will share Brony's: [this chicks nuts!] [both] Well you've got opportunity In this very community [voice 2] she's waifu [voice 1] He's husbando [both] We're the world famous fandom lovers Traveling fandoms nonbara Little girl: Nonpa-what? [voice 1] Nonpareil, and that's exactly the reason why, you see No human else in this fandom will give you such a chance to be where you need to be And that's a new world, with tons of waifu's Fresh OOC and ready for drooling [voice 2] More photos than you could drool at in all your days of drooling Clopers: I doubt that. [both] So take this opportunity [voice 1,voice 2,and shippers] In this very community [voice 2] she's a husbando [voice 1] He's a waifu [both] We're the internet famous waifu husbando shippers Traveling shippers [voice 1,2,and shippers] Nonpareil [voice 1] I suppose by now you're wondering 'bout our peculiar mode of transport [voice 2] I say, our mode of locomotion [voice 1] And I suppose by now you're wondering, where are these promised waifu's? [voice 2] Any shipper can make a claim and any clopper can do the same [voice 1] But my forum and I have something most unique and superb seen quite a bit in this big new world [both] And that's opportunity [voice 1] Folks, it's the one and only, the biggest and the best [voice 2] The unbelievable [voice 1] Unimpeachable [voice 2] Indispensable [voice 1] I-can't-believe-able [both] shipper mob par-tay voice 2: What d'you say, sister? shipper: [faints] [shippers] Oh, we got opportunity In this very community Please, waifu's, please, husbando's, help us out of this loneliness With your big forum of shipping lovers voice 1: nice forum, I would be ever so honored if you might see fit to let my waifu's and husbando's fill some of your amazing, and might I add spellbindingly well modded community here for our little demonstration? forum: Uh, sure, I guess. [shippers] Opportunity, in our community [voice] Ready, waifu's? [Flim] Ready, husbando's? [both] Let's bing bang zam! Flim: And show these thirsty ponies a world of delectable wonder! [shippers chant] ship ship ship ship ship ship... [continues until normal interrupts] [voice 1] Watch closely, my friends! [voice 2] The fun begins! [voice 1] Now, here's where the magic happens. Right here in this heaving, roiling, cider-press-boiling guts of the very machine, those waifu's plucked fresh are right now as we speak being turned into grade-A, top-notch, five-star, blow-your-horseshoes-off, one-of-a-kind waifu's! [voice 2] Feel free to take a sneak peek! [normals] Now wait, you fellers, hold it! You went and over-sold it! I guarantee that what you have there won't compare to a very safe and well community shouldn't be added or done explicit  it's about friends,happiness, and care! [voice 1] Well, normal, I'm glad you brought that up, my dear, I say I'm glad you brought that up You see that we are very picky when it comes to husbando's if you'll gladly take a peek [voice 2] Yes, sir, yes, ma'am, this great machine lets just the very best So whaddaya say then, normals? Care to step into the modern world And put the mod of excited shippers to the test? [shippers chant] ship ship ship ship... [continues until both begin singing] voice 1: What do you think, folks? Do you see what the normals can't? I see it clear as day! I know she does! So does he! C'mon, mlp forums , you know what I'm talking about! [both] We're saying you've got [both, and shippers] Opportunity In this very community He's a husbando, she's waifu We're the world famous big fat mob of shippers~ Traveling fandoms nonpareil! [both]

•  

Yeah!

Edited by Lillim

While elsewhere I would say that Sheik is my waifu, here I would definitely say that Rainbow Dash is my waifu. The way she looks is very beautiful, and cute at the same time. Definitely the heaviest crush out of all of my current ones.

Well, Rainbow has that cute little rough squeak to her voice. She does have her moments, heh.

But really, I adore Limestone & Maud is an absolute rockstar in my world! Heck! Pretty much everypony in the Pie family! Well, except for Marble, don't think I could stand to be around a pony I'd keep expecting to accidentally squash like a bug, with as much as she squeaks, heh.

And yes, I am including Igneous too. He looks like a strong, respectable, fatherly stallion. He'd make a good role model I'd expect, if he ever got more screen time.

Though if we're talkin' stallions here.....Have to give it up for Braeburn! Absolute dreamboat, and he's just dorky enough to be approchable! And boy howdy does he rock a good vest...

Wait....is that vest leather? Can ponies wear leather? Isn't that murder in their world?!!? Poo....anyway...

Think one vastly underappreciated stallion is Caramel. Don't think he's ever had his own speaking role, but he's got just as much an air of cute, shyguy to him! Total stallion-crush!

I have a crush on an OC, but among canon characters, is Celly

large.jpeg

hell, I've realized this just yesterday  :-P , because I've been seeing so many sexy and clops (mostly humanized) of her  :icwudt: . Makes sense: she's single, tall, gorgeous, wise, elegant, a bit playful  :squee: .....

• 3 years later...

My Favorite is Twilight Sparkle

We both are smart, nerdy, and we like to answer hard questions

That's why we are perfect soulmates

Just now, Dakota Brock said:

I have a huge crush on Twilight Sparkle

We both are smart, nerdy, and we like to answer hard questions

That's why we are perfect soulmates

To be honest, the thought of becoming attracted to / falling for whats basically a bunch of pixels on a screen sounds rather dumb in theory

...but I can totally see why it happens, some ponies are damn cute If I do say so myself

While IDK if there's any characters I'd consider myself "attracted to", I'll say that my favorite character for the longest time was Queen Chrysalis, still is kinda

However, I can actually very much so relate to Sunset Shimmer, at least on the "kinda sorta dwelling on bad things she's done in the past" level, and I could totally see myself with her if she were actually a real person.