Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your first ever crush on?

Reecejackox

Bleh I crushed on the wrong girl. She didn’t care much for me, I wish I never had those feelings.

I knew her in 9th and 10th grade.

Edited by Wacko Wolf

My first crush was a girl who I had 3 classes with in freshman of High-School, we both got along really well and had a lot in common, nothing came out of it so I just went on my way. I think I had a crush when I was younger but I'm really unsure but I did have feeling for this girl.

Meh, i never really had a crush or been in a relationship. SURPRISE! Im just not into loving other people because its not easy for me to trust others because of some certain friendship situations..... plus most dont accept me for who i am. I may have had a crush on a pony:blush: or acartoon character but never a real person.

• Brohoof 1

My first crush was way back in elementary school; a girl with glasses really attracted me. Granted...we never really made a romantic connection, but I think that's the origin of my thing for women in glasses. :blush:

• Brohoof 5

For the longest time I didn't care about being with anyone, not until 7th grade. My friend was dating this cute girl, and I had a crush on her sister. Though being the shy, edgy looking guy I was back then all she knew about me was my name. After that I've had a few crushes, but rarely went any further than that.

My first crush was back in fifth grade (I believe), and it was on a boy a grade above me.

I don't get celebrity crushes anymore, but I'll admit I used to have a crush on Neil Patrick Harris. THAT brings back some cringy memories for me.

My first crush was a girl named Megan in 7th grade and somehow we still know each other as sophomores in college. Never made a move, but I started to develop a crush on her again last year and it was so awkward...

• Brohoof 2

I have this silly high school crush once in my junior year. I never really told her how I felt and I got friend-zoned instead. Well at least we where friends but it didn't last until senior year when she eventually had a boyfriend. 

When I was in preschool, I had a thing for this girl named Mariah. I’m not sure if it counts though. I think I just liked saying her name. I do remember she had this brown curly hair that I liked and heck, that’s one of my preferences in girls now.

If that doesn’t count, I had a crush on this girl named Savannah in 2nd grade. The whole class was shipping us and it kind of forced me to act on it. We would constantly flirt with each other while the teacher was reading to us to the point where she had to seperate us and we one time hugged in music class which at that age, getting hugged by someone outside your family of the opposite gender was a big thing. 

15 hours ago, ChB said:

When I was four or so, I had a crush on Min from "Barney and Friends."

Lol that’s an obscure one. Kind of sad that I remember that show enough to remember which kid that is.

• Brohoof 2

geez. too many when i was younger heh. 

In fiction, it was Ash Ketchum and Rock Lee (Naruto).

In real life, I had a crush on the school's biggest nerd/computer geek at the time. His name is Mark, and wow has he achieved he whole travel the world thing now. We went to a private school so there were very few nerdy geek type people there, lots of sport jocks bleh. No one knew I was a gamer or nerd really, I hid it well except for when in IT classes or in the computer lab. Our sisters were good friends since primary school, so we knew each other pretty well and invited each other over to hang out or see films. His house was the coolest, it was in the foothills, surrounded by farmland and countryside and we would just "get lost" in the woodland nearby or go explore. I always was jealous of my friends who lived next to or on a farm. I'd love to have woodland surrounding my home like that. 

We were more like good friends than a couple, tried to be a couple and it was just super awkward the whole time. He was also in the year above me, so finished school before me and we drifted apart. Not really spoken to him in years even though i have him on facebook. 

The 2nd crush was totally the opposite, still at school, but he was one of the newer guys to join my school. His name is Chris and we're still great friends. He was a member of my misfit gang at school, towered over all of us and was just a party animal. But he always had this vibe of being a womaniser and smoked/drinked a lot. I guess you could say he was the bad boy type. Definatly caught my attention during my rebellious teenage phase. We had a one time date... on a school field trip.... at the zoo. lol awkward but fun too. We had my best mate (campest gay guy in the world) be our wingman/third wheel just egging us on haha. Chris couldve been my first kiss, but we just kept at holding hands and hugs. lol. I guess at the time I was just too awkward and didnt know what to do as a couple. I was pretty reserved back then. 

We still hang out and talk. He's a club/bar/pub DJ now. Another one whos seen the world. 

Age/date wise Id say me and Mark started from year 7/8 onwards (age 11/12). Then I met Chris in Year 9, but started crushing about year 11. 

Edited by StormBlaze
  • Brohoof 2

Well this is pretty obvious :lol: My first crush was NASCAR driver Jimmie Johnson. When I first became a fan of him when I was 12 years old, I didn't have any feelings for him. Heh, but when I was about 14 is when things changed. And at first, I refused to admit to myself or anyone else that I thought he was kinda cute. Buuut, I started developing such a huge crush on him over time that I just let it go and admitted it. So, I still do have a huge crush on him. I don't think that's gonna change either :lol:

So far, I haven't had any crushes on anyone I know personally irl, which is ok I guess. Oh and I should probably mention I'm crushing on a couple fictional characters :P

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

My first crush was on a girl I went to elementary school with. I think it was grade 4 or 5, and eventually I worked up the nerve to talk to her and let her know how I felt. Course, I was (and still am!) the poster child for socially awkward, so not only did she laugh in my face but her and her friends made fun of me for it. As you can imagine, that did wonders for what little self-esteem I had. 

• 1 month later...