• Twilight
  • AJ
  • Rainbow
  • Rarity
  • Celestia
  • Luna
  • Lyra
  • Saffron
  • That goth pony at Canterlot Carousel (Did she ever get a name?  What are we calling her?)
  • Ra-Ra
  • Ember (cheating a bit, because the topic says pony crushes)
  • Starlight
  • Marble Pie
  • Octavia
Edited by Justin_Case001

• 2 weeks later...

I know I said this before, but I have a major crush on Twilight Sparkle. She is intelligent, compassionate, and absolutely beautiful! She checks off all the boxes for what I want in a woman (and then some!) .

I connected with her after reading a well done fanfic.

Which fic was it? Link please?

It's the same answer that I would give if you asked who's your irl crush; I don't have one. I am quite lacking in emotional range, so the most you'll usually get from me is my attention and if you're lucky, friendship.

WARNING: VERY major show Spoiler for Season 5:

The only characters that evoked more emotion than enjoyment from me in the show was the CMC when they got their Cutie Marks, and that was one lone tear of joy.

• Brohoof 1

Of the mane 6. Rarity(both Pony and EQG). Hands....eh hoofs down. Do I really need to explain why?
As a secondary character. Maud Pie(pony). Don't know why though
Backround pony. Octavia(Pony). I love her colour pallet and the fact that she has a british accent and I love classical music!

• Brohoof 1

... i could run a vote and see whom i like more, or i can just say that i have a multi faceted mind that caries diffrent, some times conflicting, likes/dislikes/ideas... i gues you could say that it depends on my mood, but i could go for MLP:FIM in general.

i love them all, the entirty of thier world...

• Brohoof 1

My all-time (pony) crush is Princess Celestia... she's beautiful, amazing, and there are so many things I like about her. My second and only other one (currently) is definitely Starlight Glimmer. I really like her personality and her attitude, and she is also quite beautiful.

A long, long time ago, I wasn't sure how to feel about pony crushes. Nowadays, they feel completely normal to me. :D

Edited by Chrylestia600
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

This thread has shown virtually no love for best horse, the pink one.

I agree that Pinkie is best pony, but she has the personality of a small child, so I'd find having a crush on her to be a little uncomfortable. Nothing wrong with it--she IS an adult--just not for me. 

• Brohoof 1

Derpy... even though i really like Rarity a lot! but Derpy is close to me somehow, just can't help it.. i like her naivete, y'know.. this little weird curiosity of hers, and she is really a good person. just trying her best. but it's just how she is.

sig-4661103.large.png

p.s. i don't quite like the idea about muffins actually), i like her more as a postman. and even though in real life i'm more like BigMac (: work on the farm, can't find a right girl, got secret soft side ect... (= so you might say, why not Applejack then? well maybe, but Derpy just got in my heart and never ever left.

Edited by Ethan Tran
  • Brohoof 1

I'm engaged, so i hope my fiancee doesn't get mad at me if he sees this.

No honey, you're good. I kinda had the idea anyway. Hahaha. Edited by Little Flyer
  • Brohoof 2