Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Fluttershy is an attractive pony?

Azureth

Is Fluttershy attractive?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Is Fluttershy attractive?

• Yes, I think she's very attractive
    • About average
    • No, even just by cartoon pony standards she isn't that great

I can't imagine any standards by which Fluttershy would not be considered attractive. In addition to her physical beauty, she has an enchanting personality, a gentle soul and a caring nature. What's not to love?? 

I freaking LOVE Fluttershy. :wub:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Fluttershy is hottest and most attractive pony but the sexiest ponies I think are Applejack Pinkie Pie and Starlight Glimmer but I find Fluttershy sexy too 

Edited by NathanW200

• 2 weeks later...

I really think Fluttershy's is so attractive ,her mane fits perfectly without a doubt and I really think she is more attractive then rarity . her beuty came natturaly and her personality was definitely make her more attractive 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I think Fluttershy is very attractive I love that scarf like tail she has and that Plump Rump she has I think Applejack Pinkie Pie Starlight Glimmer and Rainbow Dash are all sexy attractive ponies because of their Plump Rump 

On 7/28/2018 at 8:48 PM, shyabetes3939 said:

She's the cutest, sweetest and most beautiful pony in the whole show! I just love her so much! :wub:

I know I think she's Hot and Good Lookin especially her pony form 

Yes I think Fluttershy is super attractive and so is Rainbow Dash Applejack Starlight Glimmer and Pinkie Pie are at the top of the sexy and attractive list of sexiest and most attractive ponies

Edited by NathanW200

I can see it now snuggling up to Fluttershy in bed with me she'd feel so soft that soft fur on her body her soft feathered wings that soft scarf like tail there's no doubt I would fall asleep in a matter of seconds but I would have to be in a relationship with her to sleep with her in bed but I would have no problem sleeping at night ever again :pinkie:

Edited by NathanW200

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't find real ponies in real life attractive but ponies like Fluttershy I am in love with and find more hot and attractive than anything and knowing ponies like Fluttershy are not comparable to a real pony it's okay because Fluttershy and everpony else when it comes to FIM beaks all pony logic and who knows could be right for a human too

fluttershy_s_bikini_by_ninjashadow_x-db7gifi.thumb.png.974031f9af27fccbd3f21c2d59f24d33.png

On 7/28/2018 at 11:15 AM, Califorum said:

I'm not attracted to ponies at all, I find that disgusting and repulsive so not at all.

I'm attracted to Fluttershy I find her super attractive I don't care about the species difference and I would date her as a pony even if I remained human that's how hot and attractive she is to me you can't beat that stunning Yellow Pegasus Fluttershy

Edited by NathanW200
  • Brohoof 1

On 9/2/2018 at 4:56 AM, NathanW200 said:

Most definitely both Hot and Attractive :fluttershy:

fluttershy_s_bikini_by_ninjashadow_x-db7gifi.thumb.png.7ea795ca4f59a3dd617349118b527c71.png

Oh hell yeah thats my pony!❤🔥😍💋

On 10/23/2018 at 6:13 AM, NathanW200 said:

If you think she's attractive look at this picture

tenor.gif

Oh my god, yes!❤😍🔥💋

On 9/4/2018 at 4:49 AM, NathanW200 said:

Fluttershy is hottest and most attractive pony but the sexiest ponies I think are Applejack Pinkie Pie and Starlight Glimmer but I find Fluttershy sexy too 

Oh hell yeah, definitely. Of the mane 6 Fluttershy is totally the sexiest pony i have ever met. Also, i clop to her every day and night. The things that make Fluttershy so fucking hot are her assertiveness and sassiness. Especially the sassiness! Oh my god, that alone makes me feel so fucking sexual for her.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2018 at 10:11 AM, Narcissus said:

I can't imagine any standards by which Fluttershy would not be considered attractive. In addition to her physical beauty, she has an enchanting personality, a gentle soul and a caring nature. What's not to love?? 

I freaking LOVE Fluttershy. :wub:

Oh yeah! Me too. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...